Chapter 4

Daddy?

Dara fnished changing JunHo's diaper and glanced at Top, only to find him asleep on the love seat. She walked towards him and kicked his leg to wake him up.

"Top appa~" she said shaking his arm.

Top moved a bit before opening his eyes.

"Wha-Dara, what are you doing here? Anyways thanks for waking me up. I was having this weird dream...more of a nightmare actually."

Dara raised an eyebrow at her oppa, interested on where he was going. JiYong, who was in the kitchen cooking some late breakfast already knew where this was going and stiffled a laugh.

Top furrowed his eyebrows, trying to remeber his 'dream'. "Well, it was really weird actually...I heard someone knocking at the door so I went to see who it was. It was like early in the morning. But when I went to open the door and there was noone the. Suddenly, I heard this noise..."

On the other side of the room a small noise was heard.

Top looked up wide eyed. "That's the noise from my dream! where did it come from? Omo, is it a ghost?" he said looking around.

Dara giggled, JiYong just bursted out laughing.

Top frowned "Why are laughing! This dream was damn serious...and scary."

"Well, that dream of yours wasn't a dream." she went back to couch and picked up baby JunHo. "This is indeed your baby. JunHo, say hi to appa." she shook the baby's hand in a wave.

Top shook his head in denial. All of his hopes of this being a dream crushing down or flying out the window.

JiYong sighed while coming out of the kitchen with two plates.

"Hyung, just accept it, your baby momma left and now you have take care of the kid." he passed his hyung a plate. "Eat something before you faint. Nuna, are hungry?"

Dara shook her head no. " I ate before. But I bet this little guy is hungry. Baegopeun keoji, keureoji? (You're hungry aren't you?). Oppa, do you have any milk?" she turned around to look at Top who was staring at his plate.

GD shook his head" Yes he does in fridge. I think there might be a baby bottle in JunHo's bag."he informed her.

Dara put the JunHo in the chair and went to the kitchen. Since there wasn't any baby formula and she couldn't -feed him, regular milk would have to do for now.

She hated seeing Top liked that. His face clearly showed how freaked out he was. She would have to help him if she wanted that poor, innocent baby to survive in his hands.

She went back to the living room with the warm milk and saw Top who was now eating slowly.

"Oppa, cheer up. You don't have lose all your hope like that. Isn't there another member in your group named SeungHyun? Maybe baby JunHo is his kid" she said as she held the baby in her arms.

At these words, Top looked up and turned to leader, who was looking right back at him. There was hope after all. There was high chance that this baby belonged to the other SeungHyun, he was the biggest player in the group.

"Solmak...(Perhaps...), could this really be SeungRi's kid?" he looked at the baby in Dara's arms, whose small bottle was already half-way

The white haired amn didn't think twice before grabbing his cellphone and dialling the maknae's number.

It rang a few times before SeungRi picked up.

"Yobosaeyo, hyung..."he answered grogily.

"Yah maknae! Come to my house this instant."he said in a low angry voice.

On the other side, SeungRi quickly sat up on his bed. 'Omo, what did I do?' he thought

"Hyung, what's wrong?" he asked

"Just be here in 15 minutes." And with that  his hyung hung up.

"Top hyung! Yobosaeyo!" the maknae shouted into the receiver to no avail.

SeungRi sat on his bed figuring out what was wrong before noticing that he had to leave if he didn't want to face his hyung's wrath.

-----------------------------------------------

 

"Ji, can you open the door please."  Top shouted from the kitchen

GD walked to the door and opened to find a scared maknae on the other side.

SeungRi was surprised to find the leader there. But at the same time relieved.

"Hyung, help me!" he whispered "Whatever Top hyung thinks I did, I didn't do it...I swear."

JiYong chuckled. "You tell him that." he said as he let the maknae in the house.

He headed to living room and found Dara with baby JunHo sleeping in her arms. The little SeungHyun gasped at the sight.

"Omo! Hyung got married and has a baby now?" he asked to noone in particular.

Dara turned around to look at him. Which made his eyes go as big as saucers. "And it's Dara nuna! Omo, omo, omo! Nuna why didn't you call and say you were getting married?" he said as he walked towards the couch where she was sitting.

"YAH! LEE SEUNGHYUN! You are in big trouble!" Top shouted coming form the kitchen startling the maknae.

The baby in Dara's arms squirmed and started crying.

"Oppa~! Look at what you did! He woke up again! I'll just go up to your room...let you guys talk." Dara said as she climbed the stairs with the baby in her arms.

Top looked back at SeungRi,pointing at him with his eyes turned into slits.

"Oh yes, we will talk alright."

At these words, the maknae gulped.