Chapter 5

Daddy?

At these words, the maknae gulped.

SeungRi looked seriously at his hyung.

"What did I do hyung?" he asked as he felt his end near.

Top started walking back in forth in the living room. "Malhae bwa (Tell me), oh my dear maknae, with just how many chicks did you hook up with in Japan?" he said in a scary voice.

The maknae frowned upon hearing this. 'What is he accusing me of?' he thought.

"None." he answered calmly.

The hyung stopped in his tracks and looked back at him. "None?"

"Yeah, none." he now had a smug smile in his face. "How could I? You didn't even let me out of the dorms. I was still underage...remember hyung?" SeungRi felt like he seriously deserved his name at the moment as he crossed his arms.

Top looked back at GD for confirmation. The latter nodded. "Yeah, it's true."

"Then it means, you're not the baby's dad?" he asked pointing in the direction of his room.

SeungRi blinked. He finally understood what was happening. He tried his best to supress the smile tugging on his lips. So his hyung was hoping that that kid was his son? 

"So you were hoping on dropping that kid on me hyung? Plus how could you deny your own son? He is your spitting image!" SeungRi said amused.

Top looked back at him and glared. But then he softened his gaze, he was being unfair towards his dongsaeng after all..."Ri, just go home. I'm sorry I called you this early."

SeungRi frowned and the 180° change his hyung just had. But on second thought, he rather leave now than have him mad again later.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm leaving." And with that he headed to the door and left.

"Hyung, I think I should leave too...give you some time to think." JiYong said while standing up.

Top nodded. GD walked towards him and gave him a friendly pat on the back. "You hanger in there, neh?"

With that the leader left too.

He decided to head upstairs for some much needed sleep. When he opened the door to his bedroom, he remembered that Dara was there with JunHo. He found them both sleeping on his bed. The sight in front of him made him rethink all of the possibilities.

'Am I really his dad?' he thought.

Would he really have to accept it the fact that he could be that little boy's father?

He closed the door and headed to the guest room.

 

-------------------------------------

 

He woke up to something moving next to him. He ignored it. But then he felt it again. He opened one eye than the other. He frowned at the baby before realising once again the situation. He closed his eyes and groaned. 'How long did I sleep?' he thought.

He turned towards the digital alarm clock on the bedside table. It read 03:16 pm. He turned back at the baby. He noticed the Post-It laying on the boy's tummy. He picked it up and read it

Oppa,

I had to go home to take a shower and change. I might come back later.

Dara

 

Top nodded. He couldn't keep her here for too long. She did have her own life.

"I guess it's just you and me buddy." he told the boy laying next to him, who replied him with a little baby sound.

He looked at the little boy and sighed. The kid did look like him.

He stood up and carefully picked up baby JunHo. He pulled the little boy towards his chest. He stayed there for a moment with him. Sighing, he knew he was about to do the craziest thing ever.

"Noone deserves to be abandoned like this. Either being my son or not, I will take care of you. I promise." he opened the door and descended the stairs.

As he reached the down floor he saw Dara coming in the house Changed and with a bunch of bags in her hands.

She turned around to see 'father and son' in the living room.

"Oh you woke up! Sorry, I didn't mean to leave Junnie there with you I just really needed to go home  and make lunch for my little brother. I hope you don't mind I took your keys. Thought you would still be sleeping when I came back" she said almost breathless.

"Oh no, not at all..." he said trailing his eyes down at the bags Dara was carrying.

The girl followed Top's eyes.

"Oh these? Well, I hope you don't mind I took your wallet too. I mean the stuff is for your kid after all." she smirked.

Top silently nodded. He is his kid after all.

"So," Dara said breaking his reverie. "What are you going to do with him?"

Top sighed and looked at the baby in his arms.

"I will take care of him." he said finally

"Really?" she said clapping her hands happily.

"Yeah, I can't just...leave him." he said. "But, I will still need to take a DNA test. Even though the results won't really matter."

"What do you mean?" Dara asked confused.

"I will take care of him. Whether he's my kid or not." he said

"Wah, SeungHyun oppa, you really are the coolest man alive." she said admiringly."But how about your boss, what will he say?"

Top shrugged. "I'll take care of it."

The both stood in an akward silence.

"Where will JunHo stay tonight." she asked.

"Here, of course." he answered.

"You'll need to buy him a proper crib."she told him

"Yeah, I know. Dara can you hold him for a while, I haven't showered the whole day." he said. And thought of it made him shiver. 

"Uhh, yeah..." Dara took the baby from his arms a bit disgusted.

She looked at the boy. "Well, this is your new home..." she told him.


 

Hey yeorobun....

Well it has been a while but i'm still here...

don't forget...

Comments and subscribres <=> love

love all the readrs...but please don't be silent