Chapter 25

Daddy?

Top followed Dara to the kitchen where she was cutting some kimchi. He sneaked behind her and s his arms around her waist. She jumped slightly and then sighed.

"You scared me." she said without leaving the kimchi.

Top chuckled and nuzzled his face on her neck. "Jagiya~"

Dara scoffed. "Jagiya? You only call me that when you want something...You usualy call Ssantoki."

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"Of course i do." she answered with a smile.

"And you know your oppa loves you, right?" he asked again.

"Yes..." she answered again wondering where this was going.

"And you love Nuneo?" he asked now swaying slowly with her.

"Of course I love Junho." she answered still cuttting the kimchi.

"Is that love enough for you to marry me?" he asked shutting his eyes and bracing for the answer.

Dara now stopped and turned around to look at Seunghyun. "Are you serious?" she asked with her eyebrows raised.

Top nodded.

"Wait, you're not just using me right? To register Junho..." she asked

"Mwo? Aniyo~  To tell you the truth, I don't want to wait until I'm forty." he said pulling her closer.

"But, Oppa, we've only been dating for a year. Are you sure you want to do this? You won't regret it right?" she asked again looking straight in his dark eyes.

Seunghyun got hear hands and kissed each palm. "I will never, ever, regret it. So, Miss Park Sandara, would you marry the charismatic, smokey eyed rapper named Choi Seunghyun also knowned as T.O.P?" he asked again.

"Molla...Junho, should I marry your appa?" she asked the boy who was holding some bread in his hand.

"Ap-pa! Papapa! the boy answered.

"If Junho says yes, I say yes." she answered.

"Yes?"

She nodded.

Top pecked her lips and looked at her again. Then, Dara pulled his collar and kissed him fiercely. Seunghyun pulled away and smirked. "Hey slow down.  Not in front of Junho."

Dara slapped his arm before she went to get Junho from his chair. Top took the baby from her. "Look Junho, say Eomma."

"Umma!" the boy answered clapping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later, the Big Bang members were at their hyung's house. Daesung decided to help Dara in the kitchen while Seungri watche Juho and Taeyang and Jiyong were in the office with Top.

Daesung was washing some vegetables while Dara prepared Junho's milk.

"So nuna, how's everything going?" he asked without looking up from the veggies.

"I'm fine. How are you? I loved your solo song by the way. So did Nuneo."

"Jinjja? Wah, my nephew knows talent." he said finally looking at her.

And that was when he noticed the shiny ring on Dara's finger.

"Wow, that is a nice ring you got there?" he said frowning.

Dara looked at it with loving eyes."Yeah...And by the way, I already told oppa that I want you and Yongbae to sing." she said

"Sing? When?" Daesung asked confused.

"He didn't tell you?" she asked.

Then, Daesung took her hand and looked closer at the ring. It was a diamond ring. An engagement ring.

"Omo!" he said with his smile eyes as wide as bowls. "Omo, omo,omo! Seungri-ah!" he shouted.

Seungri came walking with Junho in his arms. "What is it hyung?"

Daesung pointed at the ring in Dara's hand he was holding.

"It's a nice ring" Seungri nodded.

"Yah! Babo! It's a BIG, SHINY ring..." he emphasized.

Seungri frowned and then he finally understood. "Nuna! Wedding?" he asked.

Dara nodded. Both hyung and dongsaeng looked at each other and started jumping.

"Yay! We won! We won!" Seungri chanted. Dara had already taken the boy from him.

"Nuna, chukahae!" they said both hugging her.

"What were you guys talking about, saying that you won..." she asked confused.

"Well, about that..." Daesung started.

"We know that Top hyung is just soooo in love with you. So we told the other members that we were sure that until March , he would've poposed to you." Seungri explained.

"We didn't expect it would be so early." Daesung said.

"And what was on the line?" Dara asked.

"Don(Money). And Jiyong hyung's shoes. Hyung, you keep the money, I want the shoes. Call?" Seungri suggested.

Daesung shrugged and nodded. He was just happy that his hyung had made the best decision ever.

 

Meanwhile in Top's office, Jiyong heard his dongsaengs celebrating.

"What's the big news?" Jiyong asked pointing his thumb to the door.

Top frowned and them smiled.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you." he stood up and looked at his dongsaengs. "I'm getting married." he said with his hands up.

"What?" both men asked.

"Oh my God, my shoes! Hyung!" Jiyong said almost passed out on the chair.

"What's wrong ith him?" Top asked.

Taeyang sighed. He wasn't mad. He was happy actually. Just surprised.

He patted his hyung's shoulder. "Congratulations hyung." he said.

"Dara wants you and Dae to sing at the wedding." he said.

Taeyang smiled and nodded. Of course he would. Jiyong was still with his head in his hands mourning his own loss.

"Jiyong-ah, what's wrong?" Top asked again.

"Hyung, my shoes..." he said again.

Top frowned and looked at Taeyang.

"We just lost a bet against Dae and Seungri." he said.

"What were you betting on?" Seunghyun asked.

"Dae was sure that you would ask Dara to marry you. He said that until March, you would be engaged. I didn't expect it so soon." Taeyang explained.

Top nodded.

"But hyung, is she the one?" Taeyang asked.

Seunghyun sighed and nodded with a smile. "She is."