Chapter 22

Daddy?

 

Sooooo....guess who has a computer now and can upload as much as she wants to make her readers happy????

THIS GIRRRRRRLLLL!!!!

Finally I am giving you the next chapter and I promise to update everyday.


 

After putting Junho to bed, Dara went to join Top in the living room.

"Tomorrow is your birthday." she said sitting down on the couch next to him.

"Yeah...I'm starting to fell old. I'll have grandchildren soon."

Dara scoffed." Grand-children? Nuneo is not even one year old."

"I know, but time passes too fast"

Dara sighed and shook her head at her boyfriend. "So what do you want to do tomorrow?"

Top shrugged and looked at her. " Stay home, with you and Junho. The guys will come for sure. My mom might come too, she always comes on my birthday." She nodded.

Even though he didn't want anything, Dara would make sure that this was the best day ever for him.

The next morning, Dara went to get Junho from his father's room to give him a bath. But what she saw was so heart warming that she couldn't but look away. On the bed there stood Top playing with his son and his toys. Both still in their pyjamas.

"Look son, this is how you do it." he said while showing the boy how to operate one of the cars that uncle Jiyong gave him.

"Well, well...look at this beautiful sight." she said walking in the room. Top looked up and smiled.

"Would you like to join the party?" he said patting the spot next to him.

Dara layed down next to him and looked at the small boy who was busy with his toys and babbling away.

"I almost forgot, saengil chukahae." she said

"That's all?" Top asked.

She frowned and looked at her oppa. "What do you mean? That's all?"

"No gift?" he asked.

Dara smirked. " I dont have your gift yet."

"Not even a happy birthday kiss?"

Dara gasped and looked at him. "Not in front Junho!" she said.

"Oh come on...he'll be doing a lot if that. And he will see it eventually." Top reasoned.

"Nuneo, see how your appa is being with me?" Dara said looking at the baby boy.

Junho looked up and looked at Seunghyun. "Ap-pa?" he repeated the words.

Both Dara and Top were wide eyed. But specially the father.

"Did you hear that? Nuneo, who am i?" Top asked not managing to contain his happyness.

"Appa, appa, appa." the boy said and giggled before he continued with his non-sense sounds.

"Oh my god! Junho, you're talking! " Dara was now speechless.

The rapper now had tears streaming down his eyes. That was by far, the best birthday gift ever. He scooped his son up in his arms and looked at him.

"Yes Junho, I am your appa."

 

As Top had predicted the day before, his group members came to his house. And he was itching to show off.

"Hyung, happy birthday!" Daesung said as they entered the house holding a box with the birthday cake. He was followed by Jiyong, Youngbae and Seungri.

Soon, everyone was in the living having lunch. Top thought this was the best chance to show what his son could do.

"Guys, look at what Nuneo learnt. Nuneo, who am I?" He asked.

"Appa!" he said with a small shriek.

"Oh!" the others said in amazement with eyes as wide as bowls. Seunghyun was nothing more than proud.

"Wah! Nuneo said appa!" Daesung clapped excited.

"What else can he say? Nuneo-ah, try saying Jiyong." GD said looking at the small boy.

"No, say Daesung." he said getting in front of the leader.

"Wait, maybe he can say Dara's name.Junho, who's that?" Taeyang asked pointing at Dara.

Junho clapped and also pointed at Dara. "Eomma!" he said with his small voice.

And everyone went silent. It was so silent, that even the water running through the pipes in kitchen could be heard.  Dara was looking at Junho confused. 'Did he just call me eomma? Omo, what will oppa say?'

In midst of this, Junho crawled towards his toy corner in the living room and pulled one of the many small picture books he owned. This one was "Baby say goodnight." Dara remembered that she had read that book many times to him before putting him to sleep.

Junho crawled back to his appa with the small book in one hand. He  sat on the floor next to Top's legs. He turned the first page of the five-paged book.

It read: "The baby was getting ready to go to sleep. But before that, he need to say good night first."

"Omo, can he read too?" Seungri asked but was ignored by everyone who was still lookng at Junho.

Then the next page: "First, say good night to appa." The picture showed the baby in a man's arms.

Junho pointed at the man." Appa!" he said excited. Top frowned and looked at Dara.

"I read this book to him all time." she explained.

The next page read: "Then, say goodnight to eomma."

Once again, Junho pointed at the picture of the woman holding the baby sweetly in her arms. Much the way Dara held him. "Eomma"

"Ah, so this is where he learnt from." Jiyong concluded.

Everyone was still silent after Junho's "discovery". Everyone just nodded.

Since noone was talking, Daesung decided to break the ice. "So, anyone want cake?"