Chapter 24

Daddy?

December soon knokced on their door. Junho was one month older and still making trouble.

Flasback

Top was at the dinning table writing down the lyrics for his next song. The table was usually decorated with a white and silver tablecloth and Dara's flowers in a vase. Something inside his told him that the house was too silent. He looked at Junho's playing area in the living room only to see that his son wasn't there.

"Junho?" he called. He frowned when he did hear one of his son's non-sense words.

He went back to his papers.He thought he was seeing things when he saw the sheets of paper moving. Along witht the tablecloth and the vase.

"Oh no. No. No. Nuneo" Top said while running to the other end of the table where his son was on his knees pulling the tablecloth.

"Junho!" he said holding the vase that was on the table edge. "Choi Junho, no pulling! You almost got hurt!" Top said looking at the little boy.

The boy looked straight in his father's eyes and pouted.

Top sighed already knowing what was going to happen. Soon the boy started crying and crawled to his father's side. Top picked him up and held him against his chest.

"It's ok. Don't cry. Appa is here." he said walking back and forth with the boy.

'Where is Dara when I need her' he thought.

End of Flashback

 

"Oppa, aren't you going to the studio today?" Dara asked sittin next to Top on the couch.

"Ani. I want to stay home today," he said putting his arm around her and pulling her close. He leaned in to give her a kiss. His fun was cut short when Junho came. He lifted his arms signaling he wanted to be picked up.

"Aigoo...Our Junho wants a kiss too?" Dara asked kissing the boy's nose.

'And his body claims that we share the same genes...' Top thought frowning at his son.

"Give appa a kiss too. He looks mad. Say bbobbo." she instructed the small boy and leaning him to his father's side.

"Ap-pa bbobbo." Nuneo said while soaking his father's cheek with saliva.

"Aish Nuneo~" he said cleaning his cheek while his son was jumping up and down.

"I almost forgot, you got a letter this morning."  Dara said standing up to get the said letter.

Top opened the letter and read the contents. His eyes opened as wide as possible when he finally understood what was going on.

" I completly forgot." he said.

"What is it?" Dara asked.

"I have to registar Junho in my family book."

"And how are you going to do that?" she asked again.

"I just need to go to Seoul Town Hall. Right?"

"Oppa, you need to have a marriage certificate first showing that you aren't a single father. Only then you can register Junho." Dara said before she went back to the kitchen to check her stew. She had Junho crawling behind her.

Seunghyun was wondering what he was going to do. He had to get married.

He looked back to see Dara playing with Junho and tilted his head to the side.

"Then I'm getting married..." he said to himself.

 


MWAHAHAHAHHA....Three more chapters after this and Nuneo will finally grow up...(it took 24 chapters...)