Chapter 12

Daddy?

Aigoo jinjja...I feel so pumped to keep writing this...more than ever

Everytime I write something where Top is holding the baby, I feel butterflies...Just too beautiful to imagine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning, Dara moved in. She still couldn't believe that she had actually agreed to live in the same house as Seunghyun. 'It's for Junho' she repeated again.

Top had opened the door to her that morning with Junho against his chest. Since it was still early in the morning, he was still wearing his pyjama pants and t-shirt along with major bed hair..

"Annyeong" he said with a yawn.

"Did I wake you up?" she asked moving in to the living room.

Top shook his head and showed her the still warm baby bottle in this other hand. "He did." and yawned again.

"Do you need help with that?" she volunteered.

"Ani, gwenchana. Let's go up."

Seunghyun went up the stairs with Dara trailing behind him.

"So, obviously, you'll stay in the guest room. There extra bed sheets in that closet. And towels too."

Dara suddenly felt like cracking a joke. She sighed heavily.

"Thank God I'm staying in the guest room. For a minute I thought you wanted me to sleep in your room to check Junnie during the night." she put her hand over her heart.

Top wanted to play too. "If you rather, I don't mind sharing a bed." he said with his deep voice.

Dara looked at him with wide eyes. He still had that smirk lingering on his lips.

"Aish, oppa I was just kidding! Why do you have to take everything I say seriously? Ah jinjja. You know what, next time I say something like this, don''t listen to me ok...just, ignore me." she pleaded.

Top laughed. "I know you were joking. Don't worry. I need to feed Junho now or he'll start crying. I'll let you get settled nanny." he smiled at her and left.

Dara shook her head and closed the door behind him.

 

It was now 9:30 AM and Top was already dressed and ready to leave. Junho was fast asleep again.

"So, I might be back around 8PM...not really sure...I'll call." he told her as he was putting his watch.

"Oppa just go ok. It's fine. I'll take care of Junho. The van is already outside. Palli ka~" she said almost pushing him out the house.

"Yah! Are you kicking me out of my house?" he asked her.

She didn't answer because his manager was already honking impatiently.

"Annyeong." she waved and closed the door. Dara went back to the guest room where Junho was sleeping on the bed since his crib was in Seunghyun's room. She sat next to the sleeping baby boy and sighed. Without realising, she soon joined Morpheus.

 

Meanwhile, when he arrived at the YG building he could already see the amount of fans waiting. He quickly put his sunglasses on and ventured into the building. As soon as the fans saw him, they started shrieking. Weren't they supposed to be in school at that time?

"OPPA~! OPPA~!" he did appreciate his fans, but the screams were just overboard.

"Oppa, do you really have a son?" one of them asked.

"Ne, that is true." he answered.

"Tabi oppa, does he look like you?" the other asked

At this, Top smiled. "He looks exactly like me." he answered proudly before going throught the automatic doors. The fans shrieked even louder, if that was possible. A baby that looked like Top would be the cutest thing to imagine.

"AH! OMO, OMO. Baby Top, Baby Top." the fans chanted outside.

As he walked towards the elevators, Youngbae came towards him.

"Ah! Baby Top, Baby Top." he copied the fans "Should we call him that later on?"

"Nah...I don't think we should." Top shook his head. 

"I know! Nuneo! Call him Nuneo. That's cute." Yongbae suggested.

Top smiled as the elevator doors opened. "Nuneo..."

"Look who is here...Junho appa!" Teddy said from the consoles.

"Hi hyung." Top sat on the couch behind the mixing tables.

"Who's styaing with Junho?" Jiyong asked.

"Dara. She'll be my new in-house nanny."

"In-house nanny? Meaning she's living with you?" the maknae asked.

Ah loud 'Ooh!' echoed in the studio.

"What? What's wrong with that?"Top asked.

"Oh, nothing." Ji said with a smile.

"What do you mean , nothing hyung? You know very well that a woman in the same house as Top hyung will not survive..."the maknae said.

"What are you talking about? There is a baby in the house Seungri."Daesung tried to put some sense in the younger boy's head.

"As if that will stop him." He mumbled.

"Yah! I heard that. And I'm not like that anymore. I'm a responsible dad now.

"Ok guys, let's stop chatting. We need to get these songs recorded."Teddy said. "Dae, you in the booth first."

 

During the day, Top couldn't help himself from calling home.

"Yobosaeyo?" Dara answered.

"Hey Dara. How is it going?"

"Good. Just washed Junho. He woke up a while ago. Junho, appa is on the phone" she told him. Top could hear his son on the other side and that made him smile.

"Did he eat?" he asked.

"Not yet, I will give him his bottle now. Aigoo...he feels a little bit heavier." she told him.

"Yeah, I still need to take him to the hospital to do his first shots and get him weighed. Or better, can you take him today?" 

"Yeah, sure." 

"Really, you are the best. I have to go back. Cover him well, it's a little bit windy today." he instructed her.

"Yeah, I will don't wory." Dara answered

"And don't forget his socks." he added.

"Yes, I already have them." she answered again.

"Oh,also-" Top started before he was interrupted by Dara.

"Arasso, arasso! Don't worry! Go back to work. Annyeong."

The father sighed..Top couldn't help it. Maybe beacause he had gotten seriously attached to the boy over that past week. He could really feel the father-parent bond now and being away from his son was kind of hard. He really needed to get used to that now and concentrate more on his work. 

"Aw, appa misses his son?" Jiyong asked snapping another picture of him. That camera was like a part of his body now.

Top smiled and nodded his head. "Ne. But I'm fine. I just called to check on him. Everything is fine." Top went back to the computer to fix his lyrics.

Jiyong looked at his hyung. He still couldn't believe that a week ago, he was playing around like a child. Now he had a child of his own. GD smiled. Now, this boy was also Big Bang's to take care of.

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys...I hope this chapter is ok...

I got the Nuneo idea from something I was thinking and then I noticed that Junho from from 2PM is called Nuneo by his fans...so cute isn't it?

My computer gets blocked so I'm scared of losing all my text...

Please tell me what you thought about it.

And plus, on the next update, Junho will be a little bit older...need to pick up the pace of the story.

Thank you readers, commenters and subscribers.

Annyeong!