Chapter 20

Daddy?

Two weeks later, Top was in a taxi with Dara from the hospital. He had finally been released and he couldn’t wait to go back home and back his little boy.

"So...“ he started to break the silence."„So...“ Dara repeated.

„Are you my yeojin now?“ Top asked with a smirk.

Dara still couldn’t get used to it. She went from best friend, to nanny and now girlfriend. She smiled and looked at Top. He held her hand tightly.

"I will take that as a yes.“ He said behind his sunglasses.

When they arrived, Seungri and and Daesung were still like Dara left them to take care of baby Junho.

"Hyung, you’re back!“ Daesung said coming from the kitchen with a baby bottle in his hand.

"I couldn’t stay there any longer. I don’t really like hospitals. Where’s my boy?“ Top asked looking around. He found the small boy playing with some plush cubes on his mate. He was obviously deeply concentrated since he didn’t turn around when he heard his appa’s voice.

Seunghyun picked up the boy and sat down on the love seat with him on his lap. " Junho-ah, appa is back. Didn’t you miss me?“ he asked Junho waiting for some kind of reaction from the baby When he didn’t get any, he went on. " I didn’t see you for two weeks. You’re mad at appa right? I didn’t want you to come to the hospital  because you could get sick there.  Arasseo ?" Top kept on talking to his son, who still didn’t show any interest in him. “Nuneo, are you listening to appa?” Top asked again

The baby boy looked at him briefly and went back to the plush cube he had in his hands pouting.

"He is definately mad at you hyung.“ Daesung said smiling.

"Andwae. He can’t. I’ve said sorry. Plus he can’t get mad at me. I’m his appa. Yah ! Junho-ah… " Seunghyun insisted before he started pouting too.

"Sometimes I just wonder who‘s is the baby: Nuneo or oppa.“ Dara said shaking her head.

 

The next day, Jiyong came back from Japan and went straight to his hyung’s house and his three other members were already there not to anyone’s surprise. He already knew about Top’s accident but he didn’t know the results of it.

"Hyung, you have to see all of these cool toys I brought back for Junho.” The dragon said while opening his bag.

He pulled out a robot in the shape of a bear. It was easily taller than the small boy himself. He put in front of Junho and pressed a button. The bear then lit up and started speaking in japanese much to Junho’s amazement.

"Nuneo, Isn’t that cool?“ he asked the small boy who was now clapping in glee.

On the other side of the living room, Top who was coming from the kitchen was looking at the bear.

"No Nuneo, appa is keeping this.“ he said while picking up the metallic bear.

That sure made Junho disappointed because the boy soon started crying.

"What? Why? I got it for him! Jiyong protested.

"Kwon Jiyong, do you know what this is? This a limited edition Bear Brick I have been looking everywhere for the past two months. You know I collect these! So this one is confiscated. Sorry son, appa will let you play with it some other time. And I will buy you a ton of other cool toys“ Top said while holding the bear protectively.

Jiyong picked up the crying baby and and held him to his chest while Top went to put the new acquired toy  next to  his other ones.

"Don’t worry Nuneo, uncle Jiyong got you other cool toys!“ he said while glaring at Top.

He sat the small boy on the carpet again and pulled out other electronic baby toys. Among them was another bear. But this one sang Big Bang’s „How Gee“ when you pressed the belly. Junho shook his head to the sound and pushed the belly again when the song was over.

"Well, that one is his favourite apparently.“ Taeyang said while looking at the boy.

"No,no,no. I have one left. This is my special gift.”Jiyong said. Then he pulled out a pair of small Louboutin sneakers that matched his.

"Hyung, where did you find those ? »Daesung asked very curious looking at the little studed shoes closely.

„I am G-Dragon, I can do and get everything. I can’t wait until this boy starts walking” Jiyong said excited.

“Or, you can get your own son.” Top hinted at the leader with a smirk, who glared back.

“Oppa!” Dara said coming down the stairs with her backpack.

"Are you leaving now?“ Top asked going towards her.

"Yes. Take care. I’ve prepared Junho’s soups. They’re in the fridge just put them on the microwave. But it can’t be too hot ok? And be nice to him. I feel you’re still on bad terms“

“Ah, he will get over it. Nothing better than a few days with appa. Now go, your omma is waiting for you.“ He said opening the door.

"Bye.“ She said leaning towards him to kiss him. Top met her halfway and kissed her.

Jiyong was staring wide-eyed at the scene with his mouth wide open.

"Omo, what is happening? Did I miss something here? Nuna and hyung are together? I just needed to leave the country for a while? „ Daesung, please start explaining.“ The leader said.

"Well, it started with that the day Top hyung saw the tattoo on nuna’s back...“ Daesung started while getting himself in a confortable position. That would be a long story.