Chapter 3

Daddy?

"Palli (Quick) call her!" Gd rushed as he shoved his hyungs's cellphone into his face.

Top hesitated. He hadn't called his friend for months now...wouldn't it be too weird to just call and ask for a favor? Well a huge favor.

"Do you think she'll accept? I haven't called her in months."

"Ah hyung~! You'll never find out if you don't call!" JiYong said sarcastically.

Top simply rolled his eyes and started dialling his friend's number.

Dara and Top had been best friends since high school. She was the one who jokingly said that he should audition when he was fooling around rapping. They still kept in touch when he joined Big Bang. But then he started getting busier and busier...and long story shoert, they haven't talked for 9 months. But he needed her help big time. He knew that Dara was currently working in a kindergarden and who better than her to handle baby JunHo.

Top was figuring out what to say when he heard her voice on the other side.

"Yobosaeyo?" he heard the girls voice say.

"Uh...hey Dara! Annyeong! It's me SeungHyun..." he said 

There was a silence.

"O-Oppa?" (A/N:Here Dara is younger than Top) "Wow...you haven't called in a while." She said.

"Yeah, about that, I'm really sorry. I've been so busy lately with the concerts and the tours...it's been crazy." he sighed.

"Oh..."he heard Dara answer.

There was a silence. He glanced at GD who was now making hand motions for him to hurry up and ask her help. Top nodded.

"So...how have you been?" he asked.

"I'm good...still working with the kids. So why did you call?"

Top still didn't know how to answer so he asked her something else.

"Oh really...how's your brother doing?" he asked avoiding her previous question.

"SangHyun? He's good. Been saying that he wants to a rapper like you. He's auditioning next week. But you didn't answer my question. Why are you calling oh so suddenly after your litlle 9 month hiatus?" she asked without beating around the bush.

Dara had to admit that she had missed her best friend. They used to be so close than they barely contacted each other. And him calling right now, at half past nine in the morning was not suspitious. At all.

"Well can't a a guy call his bestie?" he asked trying the waters.

"Spill it Choi SeungHyun!" she said sternly. She knew him too well.

Top sighed and sat on the couch next to the baby chair. 

"I can't tell you right now, so can you come over. Like now?"

Dara was now curious. "Ok fine. Do you still live at the same place?"

"Yeah. You don't know how much you're going to save my life now."

" Yeah whatever. Bye Seunghyun."

"Bye. Wait, Dara..." he said while looking at the baby and sensing a weird odor coming from him.

"What?" Dara answered annoyed.

"Can you..uhm...bring some diapers?" 

Dara on the other line didn't know what to think or say. 'Diapers?' she thought.

"Just, bring them ok. You'll see soon. Bye." and he hung up.

At her house, Dara looked at her phone stunned.

"He calls me asking to come over and then he hangs up on me? I namja chinja...(This guy , seriously...)" she shaked her head in amusement.

Back at Top's house, he is now giving a huge sigh of relief.

"What did she say, is she coming?" GD asked with hope.

"Yes!" Top smiled.

"We're saved!" the blond man shouted. 

Only to make Baby JunHo cry.

Both men stared at each other.

"Man what did you do? It took me an hour to calm him down." Top said approaching the baby.

He went to hold him but was reppeled by the obvious smell of poop.

"Oh God...smells awful." he said pinching his nose."You made him cry, you pick him up." 

JiYong obliged and went towards the baby. He scrunched his face at the smell. But he couldn't stay there seeing the baby cry.

So he picked JunHo up and started walking around."Uljima~....(Don't cry)" he said while rocking the baby gently.

Top had to admit, his dongsaeng was much better at it than he was.

Fifteen minutes had passed at still no sign of Dara. She didn't even live that far away. JiYong walked into the kitchen with a sleeping, red-faced JunHo. That baby had some lung power.

Twenty five minutes and still no Dara.

"Hyung, where is she? It's been almost half an hour!" JiYong whined abit too loud, only to wake the baby.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang.

'Finally...' Top thought.

He opened the door to find his old best friend wearing grey sweat pants and sweat shirt. He was so happy to see her that he couldn't help but hug her.

"You are my saviour." he said while pulling her in the house. "What took you so long?"

She simply showed him the diapers. He nodded with an 'Oh'

"Not every shope is open at this time. So can please care to share the reason why I'm here this early with a pack of diapers in my hand. They aren't for you are they?" Dara asked jokingly.

No matter how much Top wanted to smile at that joke, he didn't have the strength to.

"Hyung is she here?" GD as asked coming from the kitchen with JunHo in his arms. he smiled when he saw Dara who was now wide eyed at the sight in front of her. "Nuna! You don't how happy we are right now. Here, " he said while almost throwing the baby in Dara's arms "do what you gotta do..."

Dara didn't know how to react to the situation. How did those guys end up with a baby.

"Oppa, please explain." she said simply.

"Well..." and with that he told her what happened.

In the end , Dara was looking at him in shock.

"Oppa~! Neo micheoni? (Are you crazy?) How did you go and get a girl pregnant?" he said the last part with an angry whisper.

"I didn't! And I'm sure this baby isn't mine." he said defensively.

Dara shook her head and looked at the baby. She furrowed her brows. She looked around the house to see if he had what she was looking for. And she sure did. She walked towards the picture frame that was standing on a bookshelf. Top and GD just followed with her eyes curious with what she was doing.

Dara looked at the baby looking back at at her on the picture frame (A/N: Which is the picture be fore the chapter.).

"This is you right?" she asked Top who simply nodded.

She scoffed and proceeded to lay JunHo on the couch in the same position baby Top was on the picture. She then went to get the picture frame and handed it to its owner.

"Look. You can't deny." she said.

Top look back and forth between the picture and the baby. He refused to believe it. JiYong went to stand next to Top and also nodded. The babies really looked alike.

"Yah! Come on guys, that's not an argument. All the babies look alike." still in denial.

"Not this much alike hyung." Gd said giving his two cents in the situation.

Top was cracking under the pressure.

"I can't. I'm to young to be a dad."

"No you aren't. You're 25 and by that age, most Korean men have a wife and and kids." GD added again.

Top glared at him. "You're not helping Ji."

The blond man simply lifted his hands up in surrender and shrugged.

"What are we going to do?" he asked his hyung.

"Well, first things first. This little cutie needs to be changed and fed." Dara said cutting in their conversation and procceding to take care of the baby. "Then I need to teach you a few things...SeungHyun appa." she said with a smirk.

G-dragon smiled. And Top...he just wanted the ground to open and eat him alive.