Chapter 23

Daddy?

Im really sorry guys...i know i promised I would update everyday but didnt...im a bad writer...

Mian


 

That night, all the members decided to gather at Jiyong's house.

"I bet that untill March next year, hyung will ask Dara noona to marry him." Daesung said putting 10,000 won on the table.

"Me too." Seungri put 20,000 won.

"I don't think so. I don't really think that hyung will want to jump into marriage. Even though he has a son and a girlfriend. Somehow I think he will feel forced." Yongbae reasoned.

"I think so too." Jiyong agreed.

"Then put some money in there." Seungri told his two hyungs. "You do realise that when you bet, you bet money. Or do you want to put something something else in there."

Taeyang sighed and put 10,000 won as well. Jiyong, wanting to play along, stood up and went to get his favourite and most expensive piece of clothing.

"Jiyong hyung, are you sure?" Daesung asked.

"I know Top hyung better than anyone. So I believe I'm pretty much safe." He said confident.

Daesung and Seungri shrugged and counted the total money. Jiyong was looking at them with a poker face, but inside he was mentally biting his nails. 'Hyung, you better not marry yet'

 

The next day at Top's house, the father was trying to change his son's diaper. Junho wouldn't stop movingand that made it hard for Seunghyun.

"Nuneo stay still, appa needs to change your diaper." he said while putting a new diaper under the baby boy.

"Shi-eo!" Junho said.

"Aish, you and that word again. Tell me who thought you that." Top said securing the sticky straps on Junho.

"Shi-eo!" Junho repeated again.

'I bet it was Seungri...' Top thought as he looked at his boy kicking his legs in the air.

"Appa!" Junho called

"What Junho?" the rapper said while putting pants on the boy. However, instead of a babbling sound, he almost received a teddy bear if he hadnt dodged on time.

"Yah! Choi Junho! What are you doing?" TOP asked wide-eyed.

Junho simply giggled showing his two only front teeth. Top shook his head and picked up the boy. That day, he had to take Junho with him to the studio since Dara was going to help out in her brother's new apartment that he shared with four other boys from his group. Even though he didn't show it, he loved showing off his Mini-Me.

When he arrived at the YG building, many fans were waiting for him as usual.

"Oppa! Oppa!" They shrieked.

Top put his finger to his lips and pointed to his son against his chest. As he walked in, he could still hear the fans talking about how they wished that baby was their son and how "Oppa looks so cool and handsome".

And as usual, Teddy was in the studio wearing what he always wore: a cap over a hoodie.

"Look who's here, the Choi family." he greeted father and son as they walked in. "It was about time you brought your boy, I need some help fixing this beat."

"Hyung, that time that Junho fixed it was only an accident." Top tried to reason.

"Yes, an accident that brought you a lot of money if I'm not mistaken. And I need of those again." Teddy replied.

Teddy played the beat he had been working on and turned to Junho who was in his father's lap already moving his head to the music.

"Nuneo, do you like this?" he asked the small boy.

Nuneo clapped as if he understood what his hung was saying.

"That must be good right?" Teddy asked the boy's father who simply shrugged his shoulders.

Then, Junho pushed one of the buttons that was in charge of the electronic sounds when none of the adults were noticing.

"Who is this track for?" Top asked while looking at his phone's screen.

"For the girls. Preparing for their comeback (A/N: OK guys, let's pretend that Dara isn't a part of 2NE1)" Teddy answered pressing play on the track again.

Nuneo kept clapping and shaking his head. Teddy noticed the change on the beat and looked for any buttons or levels that weren't where they were before. And once again. he caught Junho in the act while the boy was pushing the 'Electric Strings' button. Top was to bus texting Dara to notice any of this.

'This boy is a genius.' Teddy thought shaking his head in amazement.

 


 

Hey guys....sorry that the chapter is short...but you guys cannot imagine whats coming....

Mwahahahaha