Chapter 1

Daddy?

 

Top was so confused at the sight in front of him, that he couldn’t take his eyes off it.

„Who are you and how did you get here?“ he asked the small sleeping baby as if he was waiting for it to answer.

Once again, he looked around to see if there was still sight of the person who left the baby in front of his house. It was freezing outside, so he picked up the baby chair and the bag next to it and took it into his house.

’I wouldn’t be that heartless to leave this kid outside.’ He thought.

He placed the chair on the couch and sat on the coffee table in front of it. Once again he looked at the little baby, who couldn’t have more than three months of life.

« How could something like you be abandoned like this ? » he once again asked as he caressed the baby’s cheek. ‘Maybe there’s something in here that can give me some info abaout the kid…’ he thought as he went throught the bag.

First thing he noticed was the amount of blue clothing. He smirked. „A little boy huh?“ he said to himself.

As he pulled the outfits, a white piece of paper  fell onto his lap. Curious, he picked it up and started reading. As he went through the lines, his eyes grew bigger and bigger. He had to read it one more time before it all sank in.

‘Dear SeungHyun,

I’m sure you don’t remember me, but last year we met at a club in Japan.

We didn’t see each other after our one night stand and I didn’t bother looking for you since I wouldn’t like to impose myself in your life. But the thing is that we didn’t use protection that night and I ended up getting pregnant. Three months ago JunHo was born.

Unfortunately I don’t have the possibility of taking care of him, and I know that you are a very busy person and won’t have the time either. But you are the only one who can provide a good future four our child, so pleas…take care of him and raise him to be a great man. I haven’t registered him in any way because I don’t want to put my name in his documents…since I can’t even call myself a mother.

Please SeungHyun, be the good parent that I will never be able to be.’

And with that, Top couldn’t take it anymore.

„Omo! WHAT THE ?“ he shouted.

Only to receive a loud bawl as a reply.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic and this first chapter is just an introduction thats why its short...

Please anticipate more action on the next ones

I don’t own TOP (i wish) or the baby in the picture...the pic I found it on Google and take no credit for it...

I hope u guys enjoy my story...