Chapter 7

Daddy?

Hey guys!!

Tanx for being patient and waiting for the updates...

Also I would like to ask for some help...does anyone know who can make a cool banner for this story?If you do please let me know...

Without further ado, here's your story...

enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------------

 

During the ride back home, Dara noticed how SeungHyun was still holding JunHo tightly. She scoffed at the sight.

"You know, I think JunHo isn't breathing anymore...with you holding him so tightly." 

Top looked at the baby in his arms and was startled when he saw he had his eyes closed. 'Omo! Was I really holding him too tight?' he thought. But was soon relieved when he saw the boy's chest heaving up and down. He sighed.

Top payed for the cab and was heading to his villa when he saw a familiar car parked in front of his house. 'Who could it be?' he thought.

As if on cue, his phone started ringing. He gave Dara the sleeping baby and answered the call.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Ah hyung! Do eodisseoyo? (Where are you?)" he heard DaeSung's happy voice ask on the other side.

"Uhm, why?" Top asked nervous.

"Well, JiYong told us that you didn't come because you were sick and would be staying in bed all day. We told him that we should come to your house then. And then he said that we didn't need to , but we still did anyways." his donsaeng answered proudly.

"And where are you now?" the white haired man asked looking back at the car that was empty.

"Did you forget that you gave Bae your extra keys? We're in your house and you, obviously aren't here." DaeSung said sounding suspicious.

Top looked at Dara with wide eyes. She frowned back at him still not knowing what was going on. s were in his house and he was right outside with a baby.

"And by we you mean..." Top asked waiting for the other one to answer.

"Me, Bae and YG hyung. SeungRi said he couldn't come." 

The man's thoughts stopped when he heard his band member said 'YG hyung'.

He suddenly forgot that he was still on the phone. He was going to be in sooo much trouble if he was caught.

"Hyung , are you still there? Did you faint? Omo hyung, where are you?" DaeSung asked worried.

"Uhm, I'm on my way home...just...wait for me there arasseo? Bye." And with that he hung up and looked at Dara.

"Dara I need a huge favour from you." he looked at her pleadingly. Dara had never seen that look in SeungHyun's eyes.

"Another one?" Ever since she started helping out her oppa she has been getting herself deeper in this mess.

"I need you to take JunHo somewhere while I try to make my members and my boss leave. Just save me again and I'll do everything you want." 

"They're inside?" she asked with wide eyes. Top nodded.

Dara sighed and layed baby JunHo in the stroller. "I'll be with him at the park near by. Call me when the coast is clear. And make it quick, Junnie hasn't eaten yet."

Top nodded furiously. " Thank you. I still don't know what I did in past life to have such a good friend like you." he said with his deep voice while hugging her.

Dara felt her body warm up and lightly pushed Top away. "Go now before they come out looking for you."

SeungHyun crossed the street towards his house and took his keys from his pocket.

Dara looked down at the sleeping baby. "Your appa really is something." She pushed the stroller towards the park at the end of the block.

Meanwhile, Top was opening the door to reaveal his two members sitting in the couch.

"Top hyung, where were you? We were so worried." TaeYang said as he saw his hyung come in.

"I went to the clinic since I really wasn't feeling well." he said. Well, that was actually half true...

 Both members nodded. Top looked around. "Dind't you say that YG hyung was here?"

"Ah yeah, he's in bathroom. So what did the doctor say?" Daesung looked at him still worried.

With that, Top was caught off guard. "Th-The doctor?" TaeYang and DaeSung both nodded. "Well, he said I might have a...a....he said I might HAVE the flu...yes the flu and also that I seem to be too stressed. He told me to rest and take my medicine. I'll be good in a few days" he explained very convincingly.

His donsaengs looked at him. "Oh, thank God. We thought it was much worse." TaeYang patted his back.

'Only God knows how much I hate lieing to my brothers...'

 

On the other side of the block,baby  JunHo was awake and litterally crying to be fed. Dara looked throught the baby's bag in search of a bottle only to find an empty one which JunHo had drained while they were at the clinic. While looking at the bottle, Dara suddenly remembered that she had left JunHo's baby bottles near the sink after she washed them. Worried that one of the Big Bang members might see them, she quickly texted SeungHyun.

 

Back at the house the Boss, Mr YG himself had now joined the members in the living room.

"So Top, how are you feeling?" he said with the voice that everyone from the company loved to copy.

"I'm much better now. Thank you." he answered.

DaeSung and started heading to the kitchen. "Hyung, do you still have that green tea drink you brought me the other time?" he asked

"Yes, I think..." at the same time, Top felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He touched the envelope on the screen and read the message

Oppa,

Don't let your members near the kitchen! JunHo's bottles and baby chair are there

Dara

 

Top looked back and forth from the kitchen entrance and his phone when he heard...

"Hyung! What is this?"  from a shoked DaeSung in the kitchen.

Tae Yang and his boss rushed to the kitchen to see what was wrong.

'I'm so dead...' he thought.


 

Oh my...what is our dear oppa going to do???

Cliff hanger...

Sorry for the short chapter...more to come