Chapter 7

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was laid on her back while viewing her family photo album. At this deserted midnight her longing to her parent is unbearable especially her mom, she missed her, a lot.

 Her eye lids are getting heavier. She put back her family photo album at the nightstand next to her bed. As she about to close her eyes, her phone rings. She let her phone to ring without any intends to pick up the call, unfortunately the phone continue to ring.

 “Hisyh, who is willingly to call me this midnight time,” hissed Dara.

 Even though she is sleep, still, she picked up the call.

 “Hello…” greeted Dara.

 “Hello Dara. Are you sleeping?” her eyes’ lids lost the heaviness after she heard the voice on the other line.

 “No, I am not sleeping yet. Why are you calling me at this hour? Is there any problems?” asked Dara, softly.

 Jiyong who is standing in his apartment’s balcony viewing the night scene of Seoul City just could only smiles when he listened to the voice.

 “Why? Am I forbid to call you? Is there must any reasons for me to call you?” Park Yoochun attacked Dara with his questions.

 “Oh, it’s nothing actually. Well, you haven’t sleep, yet?” the question sounds too common, but Dara still asked.

 At the time, her heart beats like an insane. She couldn’t believe that her relationship with Jiyong is getting intimate at the very fast rate. She scared to think about that, more. She always reminds herself that she is a commoner whom never suited to expect more from Jiyong.

 “Dara…”

 “Yes…” replied Dara, softly.

“You are so beautiful this morning and I couldn’t hold myself back. You are just like a princess sweetheart,” the more Dara blushed when she heard the word sweetheart from Jiyong. Is this a dream? Is the word she heard just now is real? She pinched her chubby cheeks and that’s hurt!

 “Dara, are you still there? Ermm… are you sleeping?” Dara took a deep breath to inhale the fresh air.

 “No, I’m still here. Tomorrow you are going for your outstation, right?” Dara was lacking ideas to continue the conversations.

 “Yes sweetheart, why? Are you going to missed me? Dara, I am away for 2 days only. Will you be missing me sweetheart?”

 Dara was dumfounded by Jiyong’s behavior tonight. He was different. Recently, both Dara and Jiyong were getting closer to each other but never once he called sweetheart to Dara, directly.

 “Sweetheart, I’m waiting for your answer,”

 “What?” Dara pretended to not understand.

 “I’ll be missing you Dara. I’ll be missing you so much. Okay sweetheart, I’ve got to go now. Take care, dear. Sweet dream, bye!”

 Before Dara could say more, the phone line was disconnected. She stared at her phone for a long time then she brought the phone close to her chest.

 “I miss you too… I miss you too,”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Dara is doing her best to study the company’s data who applied for the chalet tender in Jeju-do. She never left her sight from the computer’s screen.

 “Hey Dara…”

Dara was shocked by a voice from her behind. Luckily she is not suffering from heart attack, if not, probably by now she will be in the ambulance, reaching the hospital, fighting to survive.

 She turned her face and see Minzy and Lee Hi, both were grinning at her.

 “Hey, from the first day up to now, 3 months later, you guys still have no idea to greet me nicely, huh?” Dara scolded.

 “Duh~ we have call you for umpteenth time but you are so busy to notice us, so I shout,” explain MInzy.

 “Let’s go for lunch, guys. I am hungry here,” suggested Lee Hi.

 “You and your food…. For a great second Lee Hi, could you please stop talking about food? Anyways, you eat a lot, but how in the world you could maintain your body? Liposuction eh?” teased Dara.

 “Liposuction needs a lot of money and I don’t have any in my savings.” Lee Hi laughed. “Faster guys before the café is crowded by many people and we don’t have any table to enjoy our lunch,” then she grabbed Dara’s hand.

 They arrived at their favorites restaurant. They agreed the menu served there is the best and delicious with reasonable price. After the waiter served their order, then they enjoy their meals, hungrily.

 “Hey Minzy, are you aware that we could only lunch with Dara only when Jiyong ssi is going somewhere for outstation. If our boss is around, dream on to have a lunch with Dara,” complaint Lee Hi when Dara left for nature call.

 “You’re right! I see Jiyong ssi and Dara couldn’t be separate from each other. I bet they were a couple now! That is not impossible since both of them were classmate in U.K back then. Furthermore, they look fit as a couple though,” replied Minzy.

 Lee Hi n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter