Chapter 14

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost midnight and there still some cars passed by the roads and one of the cars is Jiyong’s Lamborghini. It was tensed the view inside of the expensive sports car because both Jiyong and Dara didn’t mutter any single words since they started their journey. The slow songs came from the radio accompanied both of them to fill the cold situation. Jiyong chose to focus on his driving and he didn’t show any hints to make up any words with Dara.

 After Dara took a shower before, Jiyong had waited for her and even asked for Dara to accompany him to his apartment to take something that he left out. Dara was getting weird by seeing Jiyong’s behaviour somehow her husband has pretended to change.

 Jiyong told Dara that he wanted to re-build their marriage and started over their relationship which is getting cold day by day. Dara admitted it that since their argued in the mini garden, both them had ignored each other and chose their own way instead.

 If one second Jiyong lost his sanity and even tried to treat her like a slave Dara wasn’t never hesitate to leave the Kwon mansion and finally get off from Jiyong’s life.

 Lady Kwon and Mr. Kwon has returned back from their vacation in United Kingdom but their presences meant nothing to Dara because there was nothing improvement between her and the Kwons family. Jiyong’s parent never mad by their son’s acting by letting Dara, his daughter-in-law to sleep in maids’ former room instead they talked about their intentions to get back Jiyong and Chaerin married to each other.

 Dara was standing next to a wall to hide herself from getting caught by Lady Kwon who was busy to have conversations with Jiyong. Lady Kwon really insisted Jiyong to divorce Dara and started to build a new family with Chaerin instead. Dara didn’t cry a river but she had accepted this will come in the very next future if she still wanted to stay next to Jiyong.

 “Dara, we’re arrived,” the deep husky voice which always shout now talk softly to Dara.

Dara looked at Jiyong’s peculiar acting and she didn’t believe herself that Jiyong was actually talking nicely to her just now. Dara opened the car’s door and trailed Jiyong’s steps to his apartment.

 The views at the surroundings were very calm and serenade and these apartment buildings really made for whoever needed privacy for themselves. As soon as he reached the apartment’s door, Dara was startled to step into the apartment because this is where her dark history started. She still could recall back what had happened to her last time.

 The apartment has changed her fate in a blink of eyes. If she didn’t come to this apartment at the first place, everything will never turn this mess and she must be laughing with her family sitting circled around her.

 Dara was debating with her inner self but Jiyong’s sweet smile has erased her doubt. Later, Jiyong pulled Dara’s arm to drag her into his apartment.

 “Why standing there?”

 And, as soon as her footsteps passed the doorframe..,

 “Surprise!”

 Dara was speechless to see almost every one of Jiyong’s friends were in the apartment, occupying at the very empty space in the living room.

 “Guys, meet Dara, Ji’s wife. Ah, you guys must don’t know her well they’re actually forced to get married after an incident came to happen….” Seungri was trying to finish his speech but the cheers and laughs from Jiyong’s friends were echoed in the living room.

 “Hello, which part of her is wife?” asked Jiyong and later walked out from the living room to the kitchen, to grab something for his friends.

 “Oops! Not a wife instead a maid or a slave maybe. Well, a slave with a degree guys.” Sengri’s words was replied with a lot of laughters came from everyone but Dara.

Dara’s chubby cheeks flashed red as she held back her anger by only seeing Jiyong’s face. She was mad because never in her life she was mocking shamelessly like this.

 “What’s all this about?” asked Dara, glared straight into Jiyong’s eyes.

 All of Jiyong’s friends Dara knew and recognized since they were also studied in the same university in United Kingdom too.

 “Nothing, I just wanted to introduce you to my friends. They were planned to come out with this party, to celebrate our marriages, at least you should show some appreciates,” responded Jiyong back.

 “This is not a celebration but an insult instead. You think what am I? You just cursed me with your plain jokes and what Jiyong? I thought you have treated me as a slave enough? You don’t think that you’ll be living as good as before because when karma slapped hard on your face, I’ll just seeing you by far.”

 Dara’s widen her eyes looking at each person who came to the so called as a party and somehow the noisy apartment turned silent.

 “Ignore this , okay? She was only trying to show you her kindness and lately she started to fight back. Hey ! If you think I was scared by your threaten that’s ing wrong!”

 Later, Jiyong grabbed her by her neck and started to choke his wife to death. Dara was so shocked by Jiyong’s sudden attacks but she can’t do anything since she even hardly to breathe. Dara waved her hands, begging for mercy or any helps because she couldn’t even stand any longer.

 “Ji, let go of her!” begged Daesung.

 Teddy helped to pull back Jiyong’s arms from continuing to choke the now pale Dara.

 “Now you even signed up to be a murderer?” asked Teddy, meanwhile Daesung tried to calm down Jiyong.

 “You’re right, I don’t want to get caught and get accused for joining the complot,” interrupted Daesung, angrily.

“This should be given with more threaten lessons.” Seungri cut their conversations while his eyes never left Dara’s. He really hated Dara.

 Actually, Seungri was mad because Dara had insulted him before.

 “You guys knew what, Ji was framed to marry this and our best buddy was suffering enough. Me, who happened to work under the same company with Jiyong knew how much pain my friend has to endure that created by this !”

 Seungri pointed his pointy finger straight at Dara. Dara who was still could feel the pain from her neck able to slap away the disgusting finger that pointed at her closely to her cheeks. She was really mad at Seungri but she really hated her own husband. A husband who even didn’t know how to treat his own wife gently.

 Dara was really determined to let Jiyong divorced her because she couldn’t stay longer to be a wife to someone who always hurting her physically and mentally. Dara is a woman too, how she try not to cry still the tears are out.

 “I have choked you, well is it hurt? How about complaints my indeed to your own parent wince you told me you still have one, right?” mockingly Jiyong said.

 “Or maybe… you wanted to make police report instead? Well, police station is only acrossed this road though. You think I will scare, huh, !” said Jiyong while hitting Dara’s head to the hard wall.

 Later, Jiyong was laughing loudly by seeing Dara’s suffering face and he thought he was satisfied enough. Dara couldn’t stand with this situation, so she gathered all her strength left, she challenged to Jiyong.

 “Assuming your friends as the witnesses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter