Chapter 2

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in the Library of the University of Warwick was so quiet and comfortable at all.

In a corner near the window, Dara so diligent to revise lessons. The important notes, she was writes in a diary.

Her focus abruptly interrupted when a man with a casually sitting in front of her desk. Dara lifted her face to look at the man. Startled her for a moment.

She do not know why every time these guys show up or close,  Dara so incoherent. Her heart start to beat strongly and her face began to reddish.

“Dara,did you noticed I was absent yesterday?” Jiyong's questions like a whispered, she just answered with a nod.

In the library is not allowed to speak, if not the students surely will be chased by the chief librarian on duty especially Mrs. Leon. She's famous in our university with a serious attitude and firm. Not strictly but more fierce. If not, how she can get the title as "Mrs.Lion among of university students.

“I’m not comfortable of whispering can you step out for a while.” Once spent the verse, Jiyong continues walked away.

Dara gazed for a moment at her seat. In the same time, her eyes wild for looking her good friend, Bom, who were lost among the shelves of books that was organized in abundance. Dara’s legs will ache if she wanted to find her friend among that book shelves.

Ah, I just go to see this dude. After all he is not asked me to go dating. This must be about paper projects that Professor Ronald give yesterday. Express Dara in the heart.

As soon as her foot stepped out of the library Dara already see Jiyong was waiting her under a shady tree. His face was very serious indeed.

“What take you so long Dara?” Grumble Jiyong once Dara come nears to him.

Jiyong eyes still managed to steal a glance at the Dara's white cheek. Did not see a single acne on the face. Her lips are always red although not impose a lipstick. Her eyes are so beautiful and round. A wavy haircut chest level, she last left her hair is not bonded. Dara indeed a beautiful girl.

"What you want?" Dara's slow voice, restore Jiyong into the real world.

Their eyes met, but as always Dara ran her eyes. Jiyong exhibits a mock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter