Chapter 42

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+++

Jiyong along with Dara family reached the hospital where Dara was admitted into almost at 11.00 pm. From a far Jiyong could see his Daddy and his Mummy who each of them looked depressed. Jiyong started to worry. Jiyong fasten his steps to his family and hugged his Mummy first as she was wailing like she’s losing something.

Or maybe someone?

“What’s wrong, Mummy? Daddy? Where is Bom and TOP?” Jiyong asked the question but no one dare to answer him.

“Mummy… Daddy… Let me introduce you to Dara Mom and Dad,” said Jiyong while exchanging the introduction between the two families.

Instead of warm greeting, Lady Kwon hugged Mrs. Park first, hugged her tightly.

“I’m sorry In Sook ssi… I didn’t know how to take care of people. I couldn’t take care of Dara nicely. I’m sorry…” sobbed Lady Kwon while still hugging Dara’s mom.

“I never put the blame you, Young Hee ssi… it’s a part of my mistake too. I’m letting Dara to leave all alone by her instead of teaching her about this hard life. I supposed to stand tall beside her when she needs me… but… no… I disowned her…” Mrs. Park had shed her tears even. She couldn’t say more. It was her mistake and she knew it.

Mr. Kwon and Mr. Park both were lowering down their head. Praying from their deep heart.

TOP walked out from Dara ward with Ji Hyun in his right arm while on his left was used to support Bom who was looking beyond broken. When Ji Hyun eyes met with her Appa’s, she pulled out her little arms to be with her Appa instead. Jiyong picked up her daughter and cooing her, longingly – just as much as he’s missing Dara.

“Jiyong, I brought Ji Hyun to meet with Dara. Doctor called everyone of Dara family as she’s in very bad condition right now. She’s dying, Ji!”

Like a thunder struck into his heart, that’s how surprised he received the news from TOP. He’s turning pale. Luckily Sang Hyun was holding his brother-in-laws from behind.

Ji Hyun who was in Jiyong embrace quickly taken away by TOP as Jiyong had no strength left upon hearing the bad news. As she was losing her Appa’s warm embrace, Ji Hyun has started to cry in TOP arms. Lady Kwon hurriedly took her granddaughter and trying her best to calm the little child. Mr. and Mrs. Park were taking this chance to step into the ward room and meet with their daughter who ever they disowned before.

Mrs. Park was approaching nearer to Dara bed. She had her eyes on Dara for a very long time. The gaps between both Mom and daughter were decreasing and she kissed her daughter with the longing expression. She missed this daughter of her. Her tears were falling but the feeling was beyond what people may describe.

“Dara… Mom is here… Mom is here just to meet you… You will not going to leave me, right? You promised me to shower me with happiness before, so you will never leave me, right? You have to be strong. I knew you are a strong person by yourself. I love you. Mom really loves you. I never disowned you. Never, Dara.” Mrs. Park turned her head to face her husband who was standing behind.

“Oppa, tell Dara that we never disowned her. You tell her that you never had your anger with her.” Mrs. Park was even pleading her husband to correct all the mistakes while they do still get the chance.

“Dara… Please don’t mistreat Mom and Dad like this. Please don’t leave Mom here. I had enough of separation with you. Please don’t torture me more. I couldn’t accept to lose you…” Mrs. Park is still shedding her tears upon giving some of her remaining strength to Dara.

“Dara… Mom really loves you…” She couldn’t content her feeling no more. Mr. Park stepped in closer to his wife, closer to Dara even.

“Dara…” His first word he said to his daughter after disowned her for the mistakes she never did.

“Dad loves you too…” Later the chaos happened in the Dara’s ward room. The ventilator that analyzed Dara breathing showed an unstable graph. Everyone went frantic with what may happen to Dara.

With Sang Hyun help, Jiyong was approaching Dara who was dying on the bed. Dara’s lips were like uttering something but never came out for Jiyong to hear.

“Jiyong let my daughter go… Let him go…” plead Mr. Park as he couldn’t fathom to see Dara was suffering to survive with the help of the ventilator no more. If dead was what Dara preferred, then let her be. Why stay when the life was only playing with her cruel fate.

“Let her go…” Jiyong fainted after his heart and his feeling couldn’t contain the pain of separating any longer. Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter