Chapter 5

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

“Hellooooo~ Anyone home?” Dara who is helping her mom to sweep the dry leaves hitch by a sudden interrupt.

 “Hey, Dara. Are you sweeping the leaves or day-dreaming?” asked Dong Wook, the village’s postman.

 Choi Dong Wook is Sandara Park’s classmate when they were in elementary school. Choi Dong Wook’s tanned body is the most attractive asset that every woman drooling for.

 “Dong Wook-ah, you are surprised me. Anyway, is there any letter for me?” asked Dara, impatiently.

 Dara is currently waiting a reply for an interview. She had applied job at a few famous company in Seoul City.

 “Yes, I have a letter for you. Sign here.” replied Dong Wook and showed a registered letter to Dara for her to sign. After she signed the letter, Dara thanked her old friend and smiles to him, sincerely.

 After Dong Wook and his bike couldn’t be seen anymore, Dara quickly tore off the letter and found a letter from JY Corporation asked her to interview. Dara is too happy and ran to get into the house but she met with her mom at the midway.

 “What is the letter for, Dara?” Mrs. Park asked.

 “A letter asked me to come for interview, mom. They asked me to come at 9.00 am, next Monday.” Happily Dara explained to her mother.

 “I want to call Bom. I thought I want to stay with her while I am in Seoul City.” added Dara.

 “Eh, I thought Bom’s parent has moved to Yeosu, since when she still live in Seoul?” spontaneously Mrs. Park asked.

 Dara smiles. She saluted her mom for remembering her best friend’s background.

 “Her family is in Yeosu but her appa never sell their previous mansion when they live in Seoul before. So Bom is currently living there alone.” Mrs. Park nodded her head and left Dara smiling like an insane, alone.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Uncle Il Sung sent Dara to the nearest bus station and she will take a bus from her town to Seoul City and Bom is waiting for her, there.

 After 2 hours of journey, at last Dara arrived at Seoul’s Bus Station and busy searching for her best friend between thousands of passengers in the bus station. After passed through the limit space in the bus station, at last she found her best friend who is sitting next to a stall while reading a newspaper.

Park Bom and her flawless skin is something that Dara envied with. Her best friend is wearing a pair of dark jeans with a white T-shirt while she is wearing a pair of black slack with a red sweater.

 “Bommie….” Dara is greeting her best friend who seem still didn’t know her presence there.

“Hey, Dara…..” replied Bom and quickly hugged her best friend. After a while, she quickly dragged Dara out from the chaotic in the bus station and walked to where she parked her car.

“Bom, I missed you babe! It has been 3 months we haven’t met since we arrived in South Korea right?” said Dara while she opened Bom’s Audi R8’s door and Bom nodded her head, agreeing with whatever her best friend has said.

 “Wow, Bom… new car?” asked Dara. She has been dying to have her own sports car but it seems like it has to wait though.

 “Yes, appa gave it as my gift for return back from U.K. I told him that I can use a small car but he insisted to buy me this one.” said Bom and she started to drive to where her family mansion located.

Dara was laughing at her best friend complaining about her father. She admit it that Park Bom is from a wealthy family but due to her down to earth manner, no one suspect that she is also the only heir of Park Corporation – a second big company after Kwon’s. That is why Dara is comfortable to be friend with Park Bom.

 

“When will your interview start tomorrow?” Bom asked, to break the silence between them.

 “At 9.00 am. You know Bom, my Uncle Il Sung told me about the vacancies there. He is the one who is searching through the internet,” told Dara while she combed her hair which looked a bit messy. Maybe it happened while she slept in the bus along the journey to here.

 “This is millennium Dara, everything is in the internet. Now you are looking for the job vacancies through the internet, later you will find your husband through it too,” joked Bom and the louder Dara laughed.

“Anyway, I will send you for your interview, okay?” before Dara could protest more Park Bom cut her, “Hey, I have told my appa that I take a leave tomorrow from the company. What? You thought that I am skipping my work? Before, yes, I like to skip to attend lecture now I am changed. Park Bom has changed!” Park Bom is bragging about herself, proudly.

 “Thanks Bom.”

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Dara is washing the dishes while Bom is wiping the dining table. Suddenly, Bom said, “Hey, Dara. That day I went to COEX Mall to buy something and I met with Jiyong and his friend. I couldn’t remember his friend, but who is he, Dara?”

 “Who?” Dara asked while turning her body to see her friend.

 “Jiyong’s friend who is taking Law, back then in U.K.” Bom tried her best to remember Jiyong’s friend since she met with them last month but it seems like she has no idea about that guy.

 Dara has finished with her dishes and wiped her hand to the towel and pulled a chair at the dining table. She signed Bom to sit with her.

“It seems someone is dying to know someone’s name.” teased Dara and her friend could only pout, cutely.

 “Duh, Dara. I am not dying here, okay? Well, I never know his friend is in the same university with us until I found him hanged out with Jiyong.”

 

“He must be TOP, then. He is in Law Faculty. Why? OMO! You had a crush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter