Chapter 21

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dad, are you nuts? Why the hell Rin has to stay next to Ji in the ward?” asked Chaerin, while slightly pouting, hoping her dad will buy with her aegyo.

 “Keep it low, will you? What if your Aunty Young Hee heard you?” scolded Mr. Lee over his daughter. He didn’t like the high tone that his daughter used. He scared that Chaerin will disturbed Lady Kwon who now was still unconscious since after the accident.

 “Duh~ the doctor had told us that she will unconscious up until tomorrow. Dad, you shouldn’t care about her and it is common sense that unconscious human will not listen to our conversations.” Chaerin defenced herself.

 “You always being a rude bastard and never changed, aren’t you? Where did you learn this rudeness? I shouldn’t send you to study in U.K in the first place.” Babbled Mr. Lee but Chaerin didn’t show any interests to listen more.

 “Oppa, why you have to scold Rin? If she didn’t want to take care of Ji, then let her be. You didn’t hear what had the doctor told us before that Ji will be permanently paralyzed. Are you kidding me? Why must Rin marrying someone that imperfect. I’m going to cancel the wedding planned as soon as I get the news about Jiyong’s paralyzed. I don’t need money from them if they even offered to us. We also had money, though.” cut Mrs. Lee, arrogantly.

 “What the hell you just said? Did you forget by any chances that Jiyong is your brother’s son? Where the hell you tossed away your humanity?” scolded Mr. Lee. He hated to see his wife being an .

 “So, I have to sacrifice Chaerin’s future for Jiyong’s sake? HELL NO! If this happen to Chaerin, did you think that Lady Kwon and Jiyong will take Chaerin as their in-laws? Of course, NEVER! I knew them for a long time!” replied Mrs. Lee.

 Mr. Lee could only shake his head a few times, disagreeing with the way that his wife’s thinking.

 “Dad, did you forgot that Jiyong still has his own wife? That freaking commoner was still legally his wife after all. They didn’t even divorced yet since I and Jiyong not married yet. Let her handle the responsibility as wife to Jiyong,” said Chaerin, y.

 “I felt granted somehow mom, dad. Do imagine if Jiyong admitted into an accident after he married me? Ewww~ having a paralyzed husband? GROSS!”

 “What a hell family I owned, now? Like mother, like the daughter. Before, when Jiyong married to that nice person, what is her name, ah, Dara, you make up stories to make Lady Kwon rid of her. Both of you were indirectly make her life suffered more. Now, when this thing happened, you just want to run away?” mocked Mr. Lee.

“Oppa, don’t accuse me and Chaerin, okay? Lady Kwon never like that commoner to be her in-laws since forever and it has nothing to do with Chaerin. It is all about grudge and revenges. She wanted a revenge for her younger brother’s death. Don’t tell me that you had forgotten that Kwon Jungsoo was died because of his wife cheated on him. His commoner wife were stolen everything from Jungsoo and another man. Jungsoo lost his sanity because of this and depressed and later, he died. Oppa, you shouldn’t accuse us!” explained Mrs. Lee the real story about the past.

 Chaerin who was standing there at the same time was totally immersed into the story. She just knew the main reason why Lady Kwon and Jiyong hated an angel-like-creature as Dara.

 “Hah. I just scold a bit and now you even dragged the story about late Jungsoo. You bring your daughter to home first. I want to pay a visit to Jiyong in ICU. Luckily, Hyung took another car to the church, if not he might ended up in the hospital too.”

 As soon as he finished his sentence, Mr. Lee walked away from the Lady Kwon’s ward, followed by his wife and his daughter. At the moment a tear drops from the end of Lady Kwon’s eyes. No one knew that she had conscious from her faint.

 “I’m regret about everything I did to Dara, Oppa,” cried Lady Kwon while in her husband warm embrace. Mr. Kwon Sung Ho came into her ward after being told by the nurse that his wife has conscious after the accident. He helped his wife to wipe away the non-stop tears that streaming down at the cheeks.

 “Karma happened. Whatever happened to our family were not enough to payback what I did to Dara. I am full with sins. Why my heart was blinded in the first place? Why can’t I see the sincerity in Dara? Why? I let Jiyong to abuse Dara and even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter