Chapter 25

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seo Ahjumma, where is my luggage?” asked Dara to the Kwon’s maid. She has been searching for the luggage since forever but still she couldn’t find it. She was busy herself to fold Ji Hyun’s clothes and even accompanied Lady Kwon to the shopping mall until she forgot about her luggage.

“Ouh, Lady Kwon has told me to put your luggage inside of Young Master’s room,” explained the maid. Somehow, Dara was really can’t think wisely when she received the announcement that her luggage was in Jiyong’s room.

“Has Jiyong eat anything?” asked Dara while she keep walking upstairs and the maid respond ‘yes’ with a lower voice.

 Dara has reaching Jiyong’s room, a nightmare room to her. She knocked the door a few times before a faint voice to come in heard. Surely from Jiyong. As soon as she stepped into the room, Jiyong who has typing something through his laptop stopped abruptly his doing and smiles to his wife.

“Dara, there is no need to knock the door, though. This is even your room.” How sweet-coated words that Jiyong said, nothing could scratch the cold hearted Dara.

 “Seo Ahjumma said my luggage was in here. Where was it?”

“Ah, that… I have unpacked your luggage. Everything kept in the closet next to mine and the under wears, I have folded them and placed them in the drawer according to colors,” grinned Jiyong at his last statement.

 However, nothing amused to Dara.

 “Well, Kwon. Is that okay if I’m sharing this room with you? I hope you have decided this wisely. I’m scared somehow this will ruin your perfect standard image.”

Jiyong patiently listening to Dara’s repulsive words while smiling never faded from his manly face. He pushed his wheelchair close to where Dara was standing. Calmly, he grabbed his wife’s hand and kept kissing it endlessly. He has been kissing at the same spot for umpteenth times today and Dara has no more efforts to stop her still husband.

“Dara, you have been a part of my life. Whatever I owned, always yours. Even my heart you want, I’ll give it to you…”

 “Keep that heart of yours somewhere that I’ll never care, okay?” and Dara left directly to bathroom to take a warm shower.

 Half an hour later, Dara came out with only a towel. She grabbed her pajama in the closet and wears it quickly before lusted eyes of Jiyong caught the side of view. Apparently, Dara has no plan to go downstairs for dinner since she was damn tired after the shopping hours ago. Besides, she was still full when she was hanging out with her mother-in-law, they able to grab something to eat a classical restaurant. Well, that is how her mother-in-law wins her heart to bring Ji Hyun to sleep with her instead with Dara. Dara gave permission for that.

Jiyong who happen to see the scenery in front of him was amazed by Dara’s beauty. The S-line that everyone is dying for and the dripping of water from the hair even bring an unpleasant scene to Jiyong. He tried his best to control his lust. Mistakes couldn’t be happen as he was still in his attempt for his wife’s sincere apologies.

 Dara took a seat at the make-up table and start to comb her hair. She knew Jiyong kept eyeing her but she could care less.

“It’s time for medicine!” command Dara and she lent her husband a glass of water and assorted colors of pills and vitamins. While received his prescriptions, Jiyong stole a glance at his beautiful wife. Still, his wife looked gorgeous even after she had pregnant and giving birth.

 Jiyong has been distracted from what had he been doing since before and scooted to the bed. Still, his kind-hearted wife helped him to get onto the bed carefully.

“Dara, you should have a sleep.” said Jiyong, decently. Dara ignored her husband and walked to the make-up table and took a bottle of ointment and started to massage her legs. It has been a long time since she had a window shopping and even shop for herself and her child.

“Did Mummy torturing you? You looked kind in pain. Its bad luck to shop with Mummy you know…”

 Dara secretly smiled at her husband lame jokes. Well, it’s Jiyong’s charm to begin with. Dara started to get off from the make-up table’s chair and scooted near at Jiyong’s legs. She rubbed the ointment on both of her palms then latter massage softly Jiyong’s legs.

“Well, folks said if our legs are weak, massage them always as to help to clear the blood circulatory. Truth or not, I don’t know. Commoners said, right?”

 Jiyong was speechless at where he sat. Dara was really nice to him albeit the scarred that she ever endured created by him.

 “I’ll continue massage your legs tomorrow. Well, I’m sleepy for God sake!” whined Dara.

 Dara got off from the bed and switched off the light and lower down the air-conditioner. She was about to land her tired body onto the fury carpet yet Jiyong stopped her.

“Dara, why did you sleep on the floor? There are no pillows and its cold down there. Here, sleep with me on this bed.”

 Dara didn’t bother to care.

 “Dara….”

Dara still kept on silence and ignorant.

“Sandara Kwon…”

“What Ji?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter