Chapter 26

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kwon mansion was full with a close relatives, friends and even some business partner do attend to celebrate the young CEO, Kwon Jiyong back to business line. Jiyong along with his father and mother were line up at the main gate entrance to welcome all the guests without miss.

Meanwhile, Dara was busy to dress up her daughter as today was very an important day to Kwon family so she has no intend to ruin it. She matched her daughter’s dress with pink ribbon on her daughter’s head. The baby sure will look more cutie than before. She giggled at her own assumptions.

She quickly brought her daughter into her warm embrace and led her way out from Jiyong’s bedroom. Midway, she met Jiyong and she knew Jiyong was still angry at her for not letting her husband to fetch her up at the tuition centre. She just sent a text to Jiyong as to tell him not to come and fetch her since she had decided to take a cab instead to reach Kwon mansion instead.Jiyong being cold over Dara tonight and he was even ignored Dara’s existence close to him. He didn’t even show any sign that he’ll start any conversation with Dara either.

While everyone was busy with their food, Ji Hyun has attracted many attentions tonight. It seems like everyone want to cuddle and pinch the baby’s chubby face. Each of Kwon’s family didn’t want to miss a chance to hold Ji Hyun into their arms. Lady Kwon and her husband were proud at the scene in front of them, too proud for having Ji Hyun as their granddaughter.

Dara felt deserted at the same time. Her daughter was happy along with Lady Kwon and Mr. Kwon while Jiyong… Jiyong… there is Chaerin cling on him. She sighed again. Lee Chaerin was totally her rival that Dara will never even expect to win over.

The pounding of headache attack her again. Dara chose to sit on the garden bench while massaged her head slowly. Too much her consideration, she rather took a rest on a bed than walk out to meet the other guests, but what will the guests expect to say later?

Dara almost got a heart attack when there is a hand sneak at her neck and helped her to massage her neck from behind. Dara tilted her head as her reflex being surprised and later calm down after only met with Jiyong’s sweet smiles.

“Baby, are you sick?” asked Jiyong, whispering. His deep y voice is more than y as the sound reached Dara’s hearing.

Dara signed Jiyong to stop but instead Jiyong keep on massaging at the same spot more gently. The feeling is so comfortable and a moment Dara could tell that she forgot that she’s suffering a minor headache tonight.

“Ji, here you are! The hell you’re doing here? Come on, leave this and accompany me to eat!” whined Chaerin without care to respect at Dara’s existence.

Chaerin took a seat next to Jiyong and rubbed Jiyong’s crotch intensely. Dara control herself from being a mad jealous wife.

“Just go Ji! I’m okay!” said Dara while taking off her husband’s hand from massaging at the spot.

Jiyong was taking off Chaerin’s hand at his crotch and he completely ignored Chaerin’s presence. Chaerin used her last aegyo, so she pouted cutely. Still, there is only Dara in Jiyong’s eyes.

“Baby, have you eaten anything? Maybe you have a headache because you don’t even have time to take your meal yet. Hmm… let me serve you, my princess… you just wait here, okay?”

As Jiyong was about to get off from the bench and walked away, immediately Chaerin cling onto him again. Jiyong’s mood changed somehow since Chaerin was baing rude and being a brat in front of Dara, his legal wife.

“You’re acting like a lusted woman needed to get laid, Chaerin!”

Dara almost burst into laugh when Jiyong insulted Chaerin but instead she controlled her laughter and threw her view to other corner of the picture scene.

“Ji, please help to take Rin food, okay? You know which one is my favorite, right?”

Without care to wait any long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter