Chapter 43

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+++

Dara was still intertwined her fingers with her mother, Mrs. Park. When she first conscious after the comma, the first person she saw was her mother. There is no happy moment in her life but meeting and reconcile back with her own parents, especially her mother.

Bom was still standing strong next to Dara. Ji Hyun was in TOP arms, whining to let her free from TOP embrace. At her age now, Ji Hyun was quite strict in picking as to whom she wanted to be with. Since it has been months Bom and TOP didn’t pay them a visit, Ji Hyun was a bit shy to coup with the couple well.

Dara pulled out her arms and in no time Ji Hyun was in her motherly touch.

“What’s wrong, Ji Hyunnie? Have you forgotten Uncle Top and Aunt Bom? Who take care of you since you are young, hmm? You are being naughty now, Ji Hyun…”

Mrs. Park was smiling seeing her granddaughter’s clingy act. She even blew raspberries to Ji Hyun which later earns giggles from the little girl.

“Where are you going to sleepover tonight?” asked Dara while lovingly caressing her daughter’s silky hair.

“Jiyong had invited us to sleepover at the mansion. Even his parents were too insisting us to sleep there. Mom’s in guilt here…”

Dara wasn’t accepted the idea for letting his parents to stay at the mansion – the same mansion of living hell.

“Bom… Top… can my family stay overnight at yours instead?” Bom curved her big smiles.

“Dara… your family is also mine. Just stay over at ours. Well at least the empty rooms were used wisely this time…” Dara was childishly giggled at Bom reply.

“Thanks, Bom…Top… Mom, you don’t have to stay overnight at Kwon’s, okay? Mummy and Daddy sure being nice to you but I’m not their daughter-in-law no more. What will Chaerin say? Besides, she was a lawfully wedded wife of Jiyong. Also, there is nothing between me and Ji-” Just then Jiyong appeared from nowhere before Dara could utter more.

“No, Dara! You are still my wife! STILL!” Jiyong emphasized the word ‘Still’. At Jiyong words, Dara felt like thousands pillow basalt were falling hard onto her. What kind of problems that she’ll face this time? Dara has been giving up holding any longer her position as Jiyong legal wife.

“I’m not interested with your lame joke,” said Dara, not amused.

Dara never once turned her head to face Jiyong. Never. She turned her head to the right side of her to meet with her Mom’s calm face instead. TOP on the hand was bringing Ji Hyun away when Jiyong entered the room abruptly.

“Dara… the wedding between me and Chaerin has been cancelled. Not Chaerin, not even anyone else…” said Jiyong, rather softly.

“WHY?” shouted Dara. She had enough of this drama. “Are you have done to torture my life yet? DO YOU? You have not enough to whip me with those bashful accusations of yours, haven’t you? You have told me enough that I am no one that has no place that deserve your love. Not even sympathy, Jiyong!” Dara voice was getting louder as she speaks her painful for entitled herself as Jiyong wife.

Mrs. Park who was still next to her daughter was supporting any decision from Dara. She lent her daughter a bit of her strength by holding Dara hand silently. Bom was ready to get off from the chair he sat on to leave some space for Dara and Jiyong to reconcile.

“Bom! Don’t leave me alone, here… I want you to witness this. Mom and Bom are going to witness our separation, Kwon Jiyong ssi. I’m begging you, pleading you even… if there is still empathy in you, let me go. Get me a divorce soon. Let me get my chance to build my ruined life when I’m with you before. I don’t want to be your wife. I’m not slightly even happy with you…” Dara plead with her sobs in between.

“I’m done with you!” Dara confessed.

Bom could tell how much Dara has been suffered. She was pressured with so much feeling. Depressed, frustrated, rejected, broken-heart – all listed. What the doctor said about Dara tumor was right. Dara was pressured with her own surrounding. Dara seems like losing her strength, her hope to survive. The wounded scars of Dara weren’t easily healed this time.

Jiyong tried to approach near Dara. Dara pale face was what he kept on eyeing on. If he was beyond shameless, Dara might be in his tight hug right now but reality is real. To even approach Dara he needed to gain more than courage. Dara will not accept him at this time.

But, his spirits to get Dara back never faded. He kept on trying if he needed to. If Dara was what betting on the line, he will face this war. This cold war between him and her beloved wife.

“Dara… I never love Chaerin. I lied. I really have no intention to hurt you. I admit that I’m egoist here. Due to my own self-ego, my life ruined. Our marriage ruined but I’m really sorry…When you left the mansion before, I just realized how much I love you… I really couldn’t face the future turbulence without you… I really love you, sincerely. If you want me to kneel upon you, I’m willing to do so. Please, Dara… Say whatever punishment that I deserved as long as you will forgive me in the end. I’m regretting this, Dara… I regret this… I’m sorry…”

Jiyong has knelt down on the floor next to Dara bed. Mrs. Park and Bom were touched with Jiyong will telling he’s sorry. Dara might not know this, but Bom knew better how Jiyong was the only one taking care of Dara when no one was there. At the time Dara was sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter