Chapter 4

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bab 4

"Yah Sandara Park!"

Dara flinched once she heard a rough voice greeted her from behind. Dara know that voice, who else if not Jiyong.

Dara seemed more calm in that moment. She continued to stop the move. She feels so strange how she could meet with Jiyong at this place. For four years she was in this UK earth, she never meets Jiyong in here.

Yes, what is he has to be done in this garden. It are simply decorated with lake and flowers arranged along the way. People like Jiyong will never show up in this place.

"Hey Dara, I try to find you near the campus but you're not around. I happened to meet your good friend Bom, she told me you are at here. "

Dara feel frowned when Jiyong told that he was looking at her everywhere. Amazingly. However Dara continues remains silent.

Jiyong continues to say, "Just now Professor Ronald come and see me. Tomorrow after I sit for the last paper, I have to make a presentation paper work Business Law to him. I'm weird why did you not have to do it with me? I thought it is the paper's project that we are assigned to do it together? "

Dara ears are ringing with Jiyong words.

As far as I know, I am the one that make this project paper in the day and night. This dude is totally not has a shame, whispered Dara in the heart.

"You had complained about me to him right?"

Dara's face was changing when she was accused like that. Dara still had not yet responded, She saw Jiyong friends was heading towards them, including his cousin, Chaerin.

Without shame, Chaerin continue to link Jiyong arms. Daesung and Seungri were standing around them.

"What wrong Ji? You promised to go dinner with us, what else you are doing near here? "asked Seungri.

Chaerin managed to give a look at Dara before she are talk, "Yes, dear, I'm totally hungry right now. What you have to do with Dara anyway? "

Dara almost want to throw up when she hear Chaerin word.

"No, I just wanted a clarification from her. How can I be the only that have to do the presentation of the paper, while the paper work has to be done together. It is weird right? "

Dara ear are ache when she hear the Jiyong's words. His best friend is only nodding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter