Chapter 3

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji, Where are you go yesterday?" Chaerin voice penetrate into Jiyong's ear.

Jiyong that come out from the lecture hall along Seungri and Daesung are stopped when they saw Chaerin are waiting outside the hall.

"Did you not have a class?" say Jiyong softly toward his cousin,Chaerin.

Cherin hands that are already circling at Jiyong waist. Seungri and Daesung just looked at each other.

"I'm skipping class. It is so boring to attend Professor Lambert's classes. You still didn't answer my question. Where did you go last night? You know, I have to wait for you for a long time near the restaurant but you do not show up, "said Chaerin in sulky tone.

Jiyong also hugged her cousin's waist.

"I'm so sorry dear, yesterday I had a group discussion. Last minute projects, I have to submit it today, which we all had to stay back till midnight. Now in my mind I want to go home and take a nap.Tonight I'll pick you up, okay? "

"Promise,don't forget to come.Okay honey see you tonight, " said Chaerin in pampered style before passing away.

For Seungri and Daesung the view as they see it very often.Kwon Jiyong was well known by the title of the university's playboy. But according to a statement made by Jiyong, the girls that he are meet just only for fun. It is not up until to the room. That was what he said.

"Ji, you are totally a jerk. Last night, you are at Melissa's party right? When did you stay back for a project paper? "Asked Daesung to Jiyong who are already grinned.

"If you want to live you have to do like that. It is not me who are looking for that girls, but they are the one who pursue me. I know they only want my money and I just want to enjoy. After all, it is boring to stick with one lady. Money dude, all things you can buy. "

Kwon Jiyong principles of living are totally simple. Daesung and Seungri already have nothing to say about that.

Once Jiyong and his friends want to go away, he heard his name called.

"Ji ...."

His eyes were fixed on a face that always has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter