Chapter 10

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 1.00 am and there is lightning outside followed with raining heavily and Dara still didn’t move from the balcony since hours ago. She felt loneliness her somehow even Kwon mansion was filled with maids and butler here and there.

 She walked to Jiyong’s bedroom after one of the maids show the direction. Without the maid, surely she lost. She entered the bedroom and stood at the corner of the room admiring the design and the furniture.

 She took of her wedding dress, leaving her with tank top and hang on of the hanger provided but Jiyong’s presence has stopped her doing.

 “Who the hell told you have the rights to share everything with me? Stop dreaming to be this mansion’s master, you !” then he walked straight to the bathroom without any bother to care more about Dara’s feeling.

 Jiyong’s sarcasms had stabbing her heart even more. She couldn’t stop her heart from bleeding and let the scarred heart flood with the unbearable pain, the pain she received from her own husband. She was holding back her tears. She knew even she tried to death to soften Jiyong’s cold-heart, surely she failed. She knew it.

 Dara took her wedding dress on the hanger and folded the clothes nicely and packed it in her luggage. A moment later, Jiyong went out from the bathroom, half- while Dara only stood at the corner, slightly bent her head to prevent herself from seeing the well-build torso of Jiyong.

 Sh felt hot just by seeing Jiyong’s torso and the air-conditioner didn’t help much. Jiyong pretended like he didn’t see Dara’s presence in the same room with him and he threw the towel onto the hanger. He was now fully and wearing his own pajama, skipped the fact that Dara is still there.

 Dara was still bending her head, looking blankly at the pearl marble floor and Jiyong got irritated by seeing that.

 “Hey ! Do not act like you are a decent girl because I hate it!” Jiyong chuckled before he continued, “Oh, I forgot to mention that I hate your act, and simple word – I hate you, Dara!”

Jiyong wrenched Dara’s wrist out of sudden and this is something that Dara didn’t expect at all. At last the tears that she tried her best not to shed in front of Jiyong, her husband, finally streaming down her cheeks. Dara doesn’t sure why she shed tears. It is either the pain on her wrist or the pain in her heart when her husband treated her, bastardly.

 “It’s hurt Ji! Let me go, please, Ji. If you were hate me then why you agreed to marry me at the first place? I never forced you to marry me,” the first time Dara blurted out something that no one expected.

 Without Dara has any chances to do anything, she felt a sting pain on her right cheeks. Yes. Jiyong just gave her a hard slap on her chubby cheeks for their first night together. Dara has to bear both of the pain, on her wrist and on her cheek. She could felt that there is red fluid flowing down from her broken lips and by the iron smell, she bet that it’s a blood.

 Dara was sitting weakly on the cold floor while she still held back her sobbed. No, she wasn’t crying because of the physically and mentally pain but more to her longing over her parent.

 She has been living for 24 years and never once her parent slap her or even hit her but less than 24 hours she has legally married to Jiyong, she has received a hard slap by her husband. Honestly, Dara has ready to face this kind of risk.

 Before this Jiyong ever choked her almost to death when they were caught by the reporters so a hard slap might means nothing to Jiyong and yes Jiyong glared at her with his hated and hatred feelings, gave out the hints. Once hated and hatred met with grudge, Jiyong will explode and Dara has to be ready to accept any violent.

 Before Dara intended to stand up and avoid the cold floor, Jiyong has pulled her arm and harshly asked her to stand. After Dara able to stand, Jiyong cupped Dara’s chubby cheeks without to notice the swollen on the right.

 “That is just a little warn from me and if you dare to oppose me, I’ll make sure you ended up in a grave of hell. Remember that !” said Jiyong while hitting Dara’s head on the wall.

 “Do not ever to dream to call me that because you don’t have any rights to do so. Starting from now, addressed me formally, understand, ?”

Dara couldn’t believe what Jiyong had insisted her to do.

 “When I am talking to you, at least I need a respond to assure that you are not deaf!”

Dara still kept being silent. Her head start to spin lightly. She needed fresh air to breathe and calm herself from the pain on every inch on her face.

 “Understand?” Jiyong still bugged Dara with the same question. He started to go mad when Dara had choosing to be silent instead to reply his commands.

 “Yes Jiyong ssi.” Replied Dara, softly.

 Jiyong let go harshly Dara’s cheeks that he cupped before and Dara was about to fall hard on the cold floor again but she quickly balanced herself. Jiyong walked to the main switch and turned off the lights then walked back to his cozy bed, again ignoring Dara’s presence.

 He laid on his back in the bed and smiling genuinely. He purposely turned off the lights because he doesn’t want to see Dara’s face and let the darkness swallowed Dara’s presence. He hated to see Dara who has destroyed his happiness between him and Chaerin. His anger was boiling to the degree of infinite when Chaerin’s family decides to cancel the wedding planned by both parties.

 Jiyong sensed the satisfactory only when Dara is in pain and suffered much. He still believed that Dara had framed him. He promised himself that once he married Dara after his father insisted him to do so he planned to drag Dara into a hell he made it by himself. He’ll make sure Dara will receive the same punishment that she deserved to. While Jiyong was busy to figure something to destroy Dara, at last Jiyong fall into a deep slumber.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 The darkness filled the room and the only light came from the reflection of the street lights. Dara was just stood next to the window and staring blankly at the fierce lightning outside. Sometimes, the flashed lightning bright the dark room for a second.

 The rain kept on pouring heavily so do Dara’s tears. She couldn’t think much as her head was spinning and it’s hurt also at her wrists, cheeks and her whole body.

 Dara really need to rest due to the unbearable pain she suffered now. Most of the pearl marble tiles in the room were covered by the thick carpets and the only space left uncovered was in front of the bathroom. She knew Jiyong will not allow her to sleep on the carpet since it was crystal clear that Jiyong never have any intentions to share anything with her.

 Dara took out her towel from her luggage and folded it nicely. She will use the folded towel as a pillow. Cold weather outside plus the cold temperature from the air-conditioner in Jiyong’s room has make Dara was shivering in cold.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter