This Was Going To Be A Long Night.

Her Dangerous Oppa

Boa, with the success of her first single now had to go on tour. She was to be the opening act for SHINee, and her DBSK oppas were to perform a song in between intermission. Yin Yang Chicz were to perform right before SHINee's final number: Romantic.

They were in the tour bus, a triple floor, that held 8 small rooms in which to sleep in and 3 bathrooms. Key and Onew were fighting as usual. Taemin and Minho, sick of playing referees were playing Nintendo Smash Bros. on the Gamecube. Jonghyun and Boa were in the room they shared watching television. The Yin Yang Chicz were practicing their routine, and DBSK were practicing their song as well.

"Why not just admit that we're dating huh?" Onew started the fight first by yelling. Everybody rolled their eyes. Taemin yelled "Onew versus Key, round 2!"

"I don't know, maybe because I'd like to keep my career?" Key's voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Okay, we want to keep our careers. Fine. I'll go with that. But that still doesn't excuse the fact that even when we're not being observed by the public, or being followed by cameras, you barely acknowlege my presence!"

"What do mean I don't acknowlege your presence? When do I ever ignore you?"

Everybody turned up the volume of their televisions, and sterios and inwardly sighed. This was going to be a long night.

"All the time." Onew's eyes were shining with unshed tears. "You don't even kiss me anymore."

Key scoffed in frustration and went to the room he and Taemin shared and slammed it, making everyone in the whole bus wince.

"Aish." Key flopped down on his bed and punched his pillow in desperation. He didn't want to admit it but yes he did ignore Onew whenever possible simply because he couldn't face him. How could he, when he'd already broke the trust Onew had in him and cheated with Taemin. Taemin, of all people! Yeah, sure he was drunk that night, but even so... why Taemin, the maknae? How sick was that? Taemin's only 17. A minor by Korean standards. Taemin forgave him of the incident, so why didn't he forgive himself? Taemin often told him that the 'I want to keep my career.' excuse would wear thin after awhile. Unbeknownst to him, it already had.

Onew ran into his own bedroom sobbing immediately after Key slammed his own door. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that it wasn't their career Key was worried about. People paired the two up as a couple anyway, so why not make it official? Did he not satisfy Key? Did he not make him happy? Did he find someone else?

**********************************************************************************************************************

When Jonghyun felt that it was safe to venture out of his room, he found Taemin and Minho still playing and decided to join them. Boa was napping and the others were still practicing. Jonghyun thought that Key and Onew's fights were really getting old. Honestly... Everybody felt tense because of the pressure of performing day after day, and when the couple fought, it showed on stage. They weren't in sync anymore. And now the tension was rubbing off on to the others. Boa became irritable, and he believed that she was using those sleeping pills again. He'd have to talk to her about it tonight...

**********************************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong could feel the tension between the SHINee members as well as Boa and Jonghyun. That drugged drink he slipped Key a week ago really did the trick. As long as Key and Onew fought, tension would mount between Boa and Jonghyun and they would call it quits. He really didn't want to break the couple up... He truly didn't, but what would be worse? A break up behind closed doors, or a break up forced by irate fans?

**********************************************************************************************************************