"Hyung... It Was Nice Knowing Ya."

Her Dangerous Oppa

It was 1:00pm. Boa and Jonghyun were watching television in the livingroom when there was a knock on the door. Boa was surprised to see DBSK, Big Bang, and SHINee. Even more surprising were her cousins Sooyun, the twins Jae and Ji, and Eun Hwa. 'Weren't they debuting for YG? What are they doing here?'

"Boa noona, we were wondering if you know where... where Jonghyun hyung is." Taemin was sniffling. Minho put his arm around the SHINee maknae. "Don't worry hyung we'll find him." The group of 18 made their way into the apartment only to be so shocked, that everyones jaw was on the floor. There was Jonghyun watching television on the couch as if he did it everyday. Yoochun's face contorted in rage and all the boys jumped in front of him before he could commit homicide. "I'm sure there's an explanation for this hyung." Onew looked at Jonghyun and mouthed "What the hell were you thinking?" Jonghyun looked terrified at the fuming Yoochun.

Yoochun took several deep breaths before gaining some semblance of composure. "Guys make I speak with Jonghyun... alone?" All eyes turned to Jonghyun in sympathy, fear, and disbelief. All of the others filed out of the apartment to go to SHINee's apartment next door. Key, the last to exit out, looked back at Jonghyun with sympathy.

"Hyung...it was nice knowing ya." and he closed the door.

Yoochun just... stood there. No emotions played across his face. Jonghyun's entire body was tense as he awaited to be barraged with punches, kicks, and whatever else he could do to him physically. Finally Yoochun sat down across from Jonghyun, leaned back, and crossed his legs, as if he were the CEO and this were a business meeting.

"Well... explain. Explain why your band mates called us at 8 in the ing morning to tell us that you were missing. Only for us to find you in last nights' clothes in my sister's house, on my sister's couch." His voice was calm, but his eyes were cold and deadly.
"Oh don't get it twisted. I won't be mad if my sister has had . She's 18. She'll be legal next year, and I won't be able to tell her nothing. What makes me ing pissed, is that you two haven't been dating for a good 3 weeks and already you bed her. As her legal guardian, I'm sure you understand that I also play double roles as a father figure, and that I have to do what I feel is best... If the only reason you're dating my sister is to-"

"No hyung! I swear that was not what happened." Jonghyun put his hands up in surrender.

"I never would've tried to date Boa -or anyone- if it was only for !"

"Then what were you doing here?"

Jonghyun gave a detailed description of last night's events. From his call and her hyperventilating, to his discovery of the medication. "I only kissed her hyung. I swear on my life."

Yoochun nodded. "First, second, or third?"

"Huh?"

"First, second, or third?" Yoochun now spoke through clenched teeth.

"Ummm... second?"

Yoochun nodded slightly. He pulled out his cell phone and texted Boa. She came back to the apartment less than 2 minutes later.

"Boa, please tell me what happened last night?"

She went through the story from her point of view. The call by Jonghyun, the wiping her face off with a cool cloth, everything until she fell asleep.

"First, second, or third?"

Boa looked at him in confusion for a brief moment before confirming second. It was then that Yoochun released a sigh of relief. Boa and Jonghyun glanced at each other in confusion and then looked back at Yoochun. "Good I don't have to kill you then." He then let out a chuckle. "Boa if he pressure's you into anything you don't wanna do, call me. And you..." he pointed to Jonghyun, " Call your leader and let him know what you're doing so we won't have a repeat of this in the future."

Jonghyun laughed nervously. "Actually I would've called, but I forgot my phone." Boa and Yoochun collectively facepalmed themselves. They're forgetting, this was Jonghyun they were talking to. He forget's his phone any, and everywhere. Boa went to open the door to the apartment only to have an avalanche of bodies fall on top of each other. Everybody laughed in embarrassment and proceeded to get themselves up from the floor.

Everybody gathered around the livingroom, just like at the housewarming/ debut party in a circle where ever they could find space. Ji sat close to Suenghyun, Jae on Taeyang's lap, Eun Hwa on Suengri, and Sooyun sat next to Jiyong. Boa knew that Sooyun, has had a crush on Jiyong ever since she became a trainee with the other girls in Yin Yang Chicz. They all had the trademark Park hair. Ji and Jae took looked similar to Boa except for their height which was around 5'6". Their hair made them distinguishable as Ji wore hers in a ponytail with cornrows, and was colored copper red. Jae wore hers long, straight, and dyed black. Eun Hwa's hair was cut into a mohawk and dyed the same copper red. Sooyun's hair was styled similarly to Boa's. Brown and curly.

Boa went to grab some refreshments and Jiyong followed her.

"Jiyong shii. You should give Sooyun unnie a chance. You know she really like you, right?"

"Really?"

"Aish pabo, she always looks at you and tries to get your attention. She's had a big crush on you for a while."

Jiyong scratched the back of his head nervously. "Won't that feel wierd? I mean half your cousins dating Big Bang?"

"No. And I plan on getting Suenghyun oppa to notice Ji, too. You know those two have been in a love hate relationship ever since they met? They're made for each other!"

"If you say so."

They went back to the group. Jiyong surprising everybody and gesturing for Sooyun to sit on his lap...