This Love

Her Dangerous Oppa

A/N: G Dragon's This Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_g5vMRS5pg
**********************************************************************************************************************

A week had passed and Boa, SHINee, Big Bang, and DBSK walked to the set of "My Sweetie" with a lot of anticipation. This was to be her first video as an artist of SM. She told the boys that they didn't have to come, but everyone insisted. The boys of SHINee walked on either side of her, Big Bang in front, and DBSK in back. Onew, with his boyish charm, good looks, and natural goofiness put his arm around her. "Boa, you wouldn't have been able to stop us from coming if you tried." Key put his arm around Onew. "Yeah, you know we can't miss your first video."
Onew started blushing, being in such close proximity to Key.

"Awww, Appa's blushing!" Said Taemin with his adorable smile. Key chuckled in embarrassment. Onew would always lose his Fearless Leader persona around Key. Although he'd never say so to Onew's face; he was cute when he let his Leader role go and they became the 'Appa and Umma' or 'Dad and Mom' to the younger Taemin and Minho. Taemin was the youngest, and tallest of the group. Not to mention, he had the most fan-girls, despite his serious shyness with girls. Quiet Minho just smiled. He rarely spoke but, when he did, it was always something philosophically deep.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Jonghyun was laughing full heartedly. Ever since he became Boa's boyfriend, he's had a smile on his face. Boa yelped when Jonghyun suddenly picked her up from behind and swung her around, her arms and legs swinging freely.

**********************************************************************************************************************

All the guys were care free and were acting like kids in their enthusiasm, except Jiyong. The cutesy things that Jonghyun was doing with Boa was simply too much. If he didn't know better, he would've thought they were dating. If he didn't tell Boa how much he was infatuated with her, it would drive him insane!

While all the guys were lounging around waiting for the filming to start, Boa was getting dressed in the first outfit she would wear for her debut video "My Sweetie". Jiyong waited until Boa was alone in the dressing room.

"Suenghyun-ah. I'm going to the bathroom, aiight?"

"'Kay but make it quick hyung! Boa's gonna come out to film soon."

That was just what he wanted to hear as he stalked his way to her dressing room. When the coast was clear, he put his ear to the door to listen for the hair stylist, or makeup artist. Not hearing anything, he knocked the secret knock that only he used, to signal that it was him.

"Come in, Oppa."

"My little Boa's making her first video!" He gave her a big hug.

"Aww thanks Oppa!"

Boa's first outfit made her look a few years younger than 18. She wore a midriff showing off the shoulder black shirt that had red roses on the boat neck collar, black jeans, black tennis, and her hair was in two pony tails that were braided. 'Why do you have to be so damn adorable?' Before Jiyong knew what he was doing he had pulled Boa in for a kiss.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Boa's eyes doubled in size from the shock. Jiyong pulled her in his arms and kissed her!!!!! Boa yanked herself free and looked at Jiyong in total confusion. 'What is this? Kiss Boa Month? First Jonghyun, now Jiyong, who's next? Taemin? Suengri?

**********************************************************************************************************************

Jiyong wasn't completely surprised that she would be shocked. Hell, he was more shocked than she was.

"M-Mianhae." he whispered. "Boa can I ask you something important?"

Boa didn't say anything, just blinked her eyes, and nodded.

"I've uhhh, I've been in love with you, ever since we were kids in Little Roo'ra. I'd... I'd like for you to be my girlfriend." He was beyond nervous. He'd never felt this way about any girl, and he
knew a lot of girls. From 2ne1 to Girls Generation and Wonder Girls.

"You remember how I'd always say 'Ms. B' when asked about my ideal girl? Well, ummm... that's you."

Boa kept her eyes on the floor. 'Oh , I made her feel like she's being put on the spot' "- You don't have to answer now! It's just-"

"You should have came to me sooner." Boa whispered almost inaudibly. She slowly lifted her head and eyes to meet his. "Mianhae. There's someone else."

"Who? Jonghyun?"

Boa averted her eyes once more and walked out of the dressing room leaving Jiyong in a fog of despair.

**********************************************************************************************************************

The video shoot went over well with little to no changes being made. Boa was cute in looks, dance, and charisma. Junsu involuntarily busted out laughing when she did the 'angel pose' that he was famous for. Jonghyun and Yoochun shared eye contact for a brief moment and in that moment both of them were collectively proud of a certain girl with her hair in braids.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Late that night Jiyong had decided that love wasn't worth the heart ache. Here was a girl that he'd known for years, and he lost her to someone else. And not just anyone at that!

'Aish. What am I thinking? I'm love you, but you and your boyfriend are my best friends.'

That night Jiyong wrote from his heart, lyrics that he wanted to say to Boa, Jonghyun, and to the whole world if he could.

This love, yeah, yeah, yeah
This love in my thuggin' G's in, uh
I'm straight falling, that's right yeah, yeah, yeah,
This is song for y'all, yeah

For no reason today seems sadder than other days
I miss you
Now I can't say those words any more
I can't even be at your side to watch over you; this must be the end
No matter how I look at it I was stupid
I inflated false expectations and misunderstood
Yea you have a boyfriend I know that
I don't know why but it makes me like you more and more
My friends say I'm a fool
Is she really that fine? Get your act together, she was messing with you
I don't care, it doesn't matter to me
If this is the only way I can see you it's enough for me

This love I'm never falling in love again
When I see my haggard face I wonder why I'm so stupid
This love Hey you, already gone and disappeared
Never returning: fly far, far away to behind the clouds
My story has no real heart or meaning; this is like one minus two
September nineteenth I'm left alone on your birthday
Alone I'm a fallin' love shady

Do you remember? When I passed the night outside your house
I grew nervous as I waited for you
While holding a dozen roses I was already excited
But contrary to my expectations you didn't come out; the rain fell
It was only then I decided to let go
Inside your heart there must be someone else; comfort me
I'm sorry; I didn't even know that and put you on the spot (yes)
Now I'm alone again (one love)

This love I'm never falling in love again
When I see my haggard face I wonder why I'm so stupid
This love Hey you, already gone and disappeared
Never returning: fly far, far away to behind the clouds
My story has no real heart or meaning; this is like one minus two
September nineteenth I'm left alone on your birthday
Alone I'm a fallin' love shady

What am I supposed to do? Loving you
Feels like a crime; my heart is so tired right now
I want to find your guy and talk to him – we can't do this
Now I'm crazy, without you for me

This love now forgotten, buried in time
Erasing all traces from memory, why my heart hurts like this
This love so tender, too young to love
All those memories: fly far, far away to behind the clouds

This love, this love, this love, this love, this love, this love (ye)
This love, this love, this love, this love, this love, this love, ooh~
Ooh~ hoo, ooh~ hoo, ye, ye, ye, yeah yeiyeiye
Ooh~ hoo, ooh~ hoo this love ye, yeah

Hey B, look at me
After you left, it ain't the same
I'm not what I used to be
It hurts so much, you know
I need you girl
Always, all time… this love

This Love
- Kwon Jiyong aka G Dragon