"Okay. The Truth Is..."

Her Dangerous Oppa

Taemin wandered into the quiet apartment after a long day out with Ji and Yoochul. He saw Minho sitting in front of the computer, looking at what he guessed were the music charts. Taemin still couldn't keep a smile from his face and a blush from painting his cheeks, as he leaned against Minho's back in the swirling chair and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm back." Taemin kissed Minho's cheek and got a heady lip lock in return. He was reeling from it as he asked what Minho was looking at.

"Just the music charts. Yin Yang Chicz made it to the top". He said and grinned.

Taemin bounced up and down. "Awesome!"

Minho was enchanted and perplexed by the maknae. He was an exceptional lover, and at times seemed to be an adult in a teenager's body. However at times like these, his childish enthusiasm shined through, making him seem a few years younger than his age.

Boa knocked on the door. "Taemin! I need to talk to you for a second."

"Yes noona!" He answered the door, coming out and closing it behind him.

I need to talk with you about Ji. Come on, Yoochun's waiting".

"Ji?" He apprehensively followed Boa to DBSK's apartment. Jaejoong and Junsu were rehearsing at the studio, and Yunho was dancing. Changmin was hanging out with Kyunhyun.

Yoochun looked up, " So tell me more about Ji's past please." He said glaring at the boy, with eyes of fire.

"I... I don't know what you mean hyung." Taemin had seen Yoochun mad before, but this was a new kind of pissed off. His eyes smoldered with a heated anger that was all the more intimidating, when he was the source of the anger.

Boa sighed, "Just tell us."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell us..." Yoochun whispered, "about Ji's son Yoochul."

Taemin jumped up. "W-w-hat son? The only son she had is Chang Hyun."

Yoochun nodded towards Boa. She played the recording of Ji admitting that she had a second son on her phone.

"H---h-h-how did you get that?"

"Ji, should be more careful about leaving her phone ."

"Really this time I can't tell you". He said and bit his lip.

'At least they didn't say anything about me being Saeryung's Appa'. He looked to and fro. It was like he was mouse: one side was a snake, the other side, a cat. Neither option was pleasurable, and either way, you're lunch.

Boa growled and glared. "TAEMIN Tell me right now before I tell Minho and everyone else about you being the biological father of Saeryung".

"Talk. Right. Now.". Yoochun said and stood over him.

"Okay, okay!" Taemin really didn't want to betray Ji's trust more than be already has, but he couldn't let his daughter suffer for his idiocy.

I'm waiting". Boa said and sat down on the couch and crossed her legs.

Taemin sighed. "Okay. The truth is... Yoochul is her and her step father's child. Remember when she was ? He was the result and the reason no body knew, was because she ran away from home for a year after that. Keep in mind, SHINee hadn't debuted yet. I was still living at home and we hung out a lot. I helped to give birth to Yoochul and everything. I wanted to help raise him but, she said to follow my dream to be in SHINee. I listened, but when I came back, Yoochul was in foster care, and Ji was back home with her and with Jae...

"Now about Saeryung... she was trying everything to get Suenghyun hyung's attention at the time. I was still... I don't know... in deep like with her, and... one thing lead to another... you know." Taemin shook his head weakly. "In the end, she chose Suenghyun hyung over me... She said that I was too good for her, and then Minho started giving me attention, though I couldn't fathom why. I mean I had just slept with Key -don't ask how I got drunk 'cause I don't have a clue."

"I'm Saeryung's father... Or rather I want to be but..." Taemin's eyes rimmed with tears, "I can't because, Suenghyun will break Ji's heart again and I don't want that." Taemin put his head in his hands, "Then there's Minho to think about, and Changhyun. Changhyun shouldn't have his dad leave him because Saeryung's not his. Not to mention Yoochul! He doesn't really have anyone... you know? I wanted to adopt him for Ji, but she said that would've been asking too much of me."

Yoochun rubbed his temples. "How could she lie again? So when she had her first kid, she was 15 or 14. Her sister didn't know about that child. She then fell in love with a 22 year old man. Only for him to leave her to eventually return, and ends up having two kids. One is her boyfriend's the other is her best friend's. Then she goes and sees her first kid every day in the presence of a social service representative... " He shook his head as he turned to his sister. "Go get Ji."

20 minutes later Boa came back to DBSK's apartment with Ji in tow.

"Hey Yoochun Oppa. Boa Unnie said you wanted to ask me something?"

"Ji... how many kids do you really have? Yoochul is the son of your . Saeryung is Taemin's and Changhyun is Suenghyun's... Did I connect the dots right? Are you sure you and Taemin don't have another love child out there that we don't know about?" Yoochun couldn't wrap his mind around it... Three different fathers... One who doesn't give , another that may leave after all the lies are exposed, and one that wants to do the right thing, but she won't let him, because of her own selfishness and selflessness... It defied logic.

Ji glared at Taemin. "OPPA how could you?"

Taemin sighed, and tapped his fingers. "He f-forced me!! He would've told the others, and Minho about Saeryung." He said and looked away.

Ji looked at the ground, "I... umm no we don't...." She said and bit her lip.

"So why not let Taemin take responsiblity and raise Saeryung?"

"'Cause then...Suenghyun oppa and him and Minho. His career and everything will be messed up. As for Yoochul, I can't get custody of him because of his father... I refuse to make Taemin take up all my baggage for me. I'm sorry for being such a dumb ." She bit out and turned her back to them. "I gotta go. I promised Yoochul I'd get him a new pair of sneakers." She said and started to leave.

"Ji!" Taemin's voice stopped her before she walked out the door. "I don't care what happens to me. I just... I just want to be the one Saeryung calls Appa."

"But everything could be lost for you!" She spun around to look at him incredulously. She saw that he was dead serious, and gave an exhausted sigh.

"Really, you want to? Then I'll tell Oppa tomorrow, but today I'm going to start moving out. , maybe things would be better this way,"

"Ji. Suenghyun's a good man. Don't let him slip away because of me. Changhyun, needs his father too."

"Yeah... But I was planning to move out today." She said and looked at the ground. She couldn't look at Yoo Chun and Boa right now. They mostly had all thoughts along the line of how insane this whole situation was. "I'm going to tell Jae". She said and walked the room eyes down cast.

Taemin pulled his cell phone out, and looked at the pictures of Saeryung, Changhyun, and Yoochul. If Taemin didn't want anything else, he wanted those kids to have a united family. If he had to risk a friend or two to see that they were happy, and didn't want for anything, so be it. As he walked out he decided to make a few important calls.

Ji told Jae and her sister held her as she cried. Then they started to pack, not saying a word to the many people that asked what was wrong. Suenghyun walked in on them. "Ji what's happening?". She ignored him and kept going.

"Babe? Babe!" Ji continued to pack. Just then Suenghyun received a call from Taemin...

**********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Wow Taemin is so noble. He wants to take responsibility, not only for his daughter, but the child of Ji and her douchebag step father as well... WHY AREN'T THERE MEN LIKE THIS IN THE REAL WORLD DAMNIT????????