prologue

Her Dangerous Oppa

Boa tossed and turned in the early morning as the sky was slowly becoming a starless navy blue. Upon glancing at the digital clock on the night stand that glared 5:30; she admitted defeat. There was no point in trying to sleep when she'd have to prepare to move her belongings out of this two room apartment in favor of a five room on the next floor.

At 18 years of age, Boa had been mentally preparing for this move for the past year. She'd lived independently for two years, her older brother Yoochun living two floors up with his group mates, the most internationally acclaimed male vocal group of Korea: DBSK. As a trainee, she was not allowed to debut until she received Lee Soo Man's seal of approval. The CEO did not allow his trainees to debut unless they'd been given years worth of vocal training, dancing lessons, language lessons, and public speaking. In other words: Hell without the fire and brimstone.

In two weeks she would be declared an official solo artist for SM Entertainment.

Looking back on where she'd come from, she was surprised that she and Yoochun had made it to where they were. They didn't grow up in the best family or neighborhood.

The boys would be here in a few hours to move everything to the new place. Inwardly sighing, she tossed the covers back,earning an indignant growl from her kitten Sara.

"Mianhae." She the soft white fur in apology.

Boa meticulously brushed her long hair, and washed her face, checking for anything that was not normal. 'Eh, an occasional blemish here or there, easily covered with foundation. Whatever. Please don't let them show...' Boa mused as she concentrated on her eyes. Any double eye lids showing was 24 hour bad luck.

At 5'4", she was still considered short and skinny by fashions' standards, but nobody could describe her as a total twig. Her arms and legs were well defined from the 5 years of dance training she received from Jay. Jay was the choreographer everybody went to because he could make a dance tailored for any artist. Her hair was similar to her brother Yoochun- chocolate brown, long, and thick. All of their family had lips that seemed very thin while smiling, but suprised people with their rosiness. Satisfied, she dressed in her favorite pair of sweats. While the boys moved everything, she was due at the dance studio.