"Please Make The Demons Go Away?"

Her Dangerous Oppa

A/N: WARNING= UAL OVERTONES
Jonghyun's "Baby Baby" cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT_tvgvQoNY&feature=related

**********************************************************************************************************************

When Jonghyun noticed that Boa was falling asleep, he gently laid her back in bed and tucked her in. As he tried to get off the bed slowly to prevent creaking from the springs, Boa grabbed onto his arm with a strength he never knew she had.

"Boa, I have to get back to the apartment." he whispered. When her hold didn't budge, he reluctantly crawled in bed beside her in nothing but his basketball shorts and a beater. He studied the contours of her face in the silver glow of moonlight that engulfed her bedroom. She looked strained as if this were an everyday occurance. He looked over at her nightstand for the time and noticed a bottle that looked like it held pills under the red glow of the digital clock. He was able to pull the bottle close to him without disturbing Boa and examined the type of medication she was using. His eyes blinked once, twice, thrice in disbelief as he recognized the prescription that was identical to what his mother used when his alcoholic father came in late and was loud and bombastic. His mother came to rely on those pills even after his father's drinking stopped, and she had to go into rehab.

He looked at the angel sleeping next to him and proceeded to go to the kitchen and throw the damnable pills down the disposal. He was not going to lose another person he loved to substance abuse. If singing was his escape from an addictive lifestyle, he was going to be hers. He hurried back to the bedroom and held her close as midnight came. Boa was ever so slowly coming to her senses as she felt the warmth emitting from Jonghyun.

Although both tried to get to sleep, they were all too aware of each others presence. With Boa being so close to him, he couldn't help but notice the way her skin glowed iridescent in the glow of the moon. Her eyes were luminous and clear with the light that came from all sides of the room which was windowed completely to the north and east. Boa felt the toned muscles under his beater, the strong arms that held her close to him, as if he were afraid she'd slip away like mist. The sadness in his eyes was palpable as he hesitantly her face with the back of his hand.

"Jagiya... baby..." Jonghyun whispered as he buried his face in her hair that smelled of vanilla "you don't have to fight alone if you don't want to."

Boa bit her trembling bottom lip as she grasped onto his beater in a death hold. She inhaled his cinnamon flavored essence as she listened to the beat of his heart. She didn't want anybody's help. She never got help from the very people she needed when she needed them the most. 'So why am I crying? Why do I force myself to feel oblivion every night?' She sobbed into his chest as he the small of her back.

"Oppa..." He gazed into her tear stained eyes. "Please make the demons go away?" Her voice was a fragile whisper. Jonghyun lifted her chin and passionately kissed her, slowly and deeply, as they both felt a sweet time of peace that they hadn't felt in a long time...

**********************************************************************************************************************
A/N: Oooohhh did they consumate their relationship? Did these best friends become lovers?!?!?! It's killing you guys I know. And what is it that forces Boa to take medication to sleep peacefully at night, that seems to be losing it's power? Keep reading to find out!