Moving / "Leave It To Jaejoong..."

Her Dangerous Oppa

Yoochun, and the rest of DBSK: Junsu, Yunho, Changmin, and Jaejoong filed in at around 8 AM.

Yunho, the leader of the group wore his authority like a glove. All the members respected him, whether out of fear or admiration. He carried himself with confidence normally, but right now he was still trying to wake up. He had well defined muscles under the plain white tee shirt that he wore. His layered auburn hair looked as if he hadn't bothered to brush it before he came down, and his thick lips were still in the pout that he unconsciously made when he slept. He yawned loudly, followed with a bone popping stretch. Why they agreed to conduct this move so early, he'll never comprehend.

Changmin was built like Yunho only a little taller, and more intimidating despite being the maknae; or baby of the group at 21. He had a poker face that made anyone with a pulse freeze in their tracks. Even Yunho was frightened of him. However; despite his spine chilling glare, his eyes had a way of one becoming smaller than the other when he was excited or happy. He was wide awake and had a big grin on his face, complete with his mismatched eyes. He couldn't believe that his hyung's little sis was going to have her own career. His baby face full of joy was usually contagious, but 3 out of 4 of his hyungs were not sharing his enthusiasm, although they tried.

Jaejoong had the face of an angel, but looked as cold as the devil. He possessed a pair of piercing eyes that could either hypnotize or break one's spirit. He possessed a soft face that had cherry lips that demanded attention. Like Changmin, his upper body seemed at odds with his feminine features. He was more wiry than buff, but his six pack was evidence that he did visit a gym on occasion. His eyelids were heavy and threatened to drop at any moment.

Junsu had an innocence about him; a naivete that seemed to shine from his illuminating eyes in spite of his charismatic demeanor. He could go from looking as if the were about to laugh his head off, to possibly committing bodily harm depending on his mood. His hair was dark magenta from the recent trip to the stylist and stood on end in a spiked style that only he could pull off. Junsu was lankier than the other members due to his recent extra dance rehearsals. He stood off to the side eyeing the black leather couch like it was the Holy Grail.

Yoochun was leaning on the kitchen counter eating his breakfast that was a pop tart. Like Boa, he was slender, with little body fat. Yoochun was the comedic genius along with Junsu, as well as the "sweetheart". He was a total charmer with the ladies, and was sensitive, often the first one crying at an awards show or during a touching moment. He was almost identical to Boa, except that his eyes were smaller, and lips fuller. He carried a sad aura, like a dark cloud was hanging over him and his eyes always looked sad and lonely.

Boa's reflection in Yoochun's eyes revealed the same loneliness that has been present in both them and their younger brother Yoohwan for many years...

"Yah, why do we have to do this soooooo early?" Jaejoong whined.

"I could be catching some sleep." Yunho said in between yawns. "Right Junsu? Junsu!"

When the group of 5 looked over at the couch, Junsu was curled up in the fetal position.

"Hey!" Jaejoong yanked the resisting Junsu from his place on the couch. "If I can't sleep what makes you think you'll sleep!?"

"But I wanna sleep, hyung!" Junsu tried to put on his cute face, but Jaejoong was too tired to fall for it. "Yah, we all want to sleep, except Changmin." Jaejoong rolled his eyes toward the most alert of the group. "But we have to see that our little Boa gets all of her stuff to her new apartment while she prepares for her debut."

"Junsu oppa, if I had a choice, I would've let you guys sleep in." Boa tried to get Jay to reschedule, but he insisted that he had to work with Super Junior next, and 13 members was a lot to choreograph and teach.

"It's okay sis. We have the rest of the day off, we'll just sleep later." Yoochun crossed over to Boa, clad in sweats and tousled her hair.

"We have all day, don't we guys?" ,said Changmin, putting more emphasis on "all". Changmin turned toward the others and received pouts that immediately turned to mega-watt grins as soon as Changmin used his pokerface.

'I love being the "scary maknae"' Changmin inwardly sighed in contentment.

"Okay ya'll lets start moving!" Changmin swelled with enthusiasm. The others collectively groaned but the maknae was too excited to help his friend Boa and show off his strength to the older members that he hardly noticed.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

After 5 hours of beating each other over their heads, Jaejoong and Yunho doing the grunt work of pulling the sofa, tables, television, and bed; Yoochun and Junsu taking the chairs; Changmin being just...lazy, and only carrying the boxes and boxes of clothes, toiletries, knicnacks, and Sara, the boys of DBSK finally moved all of Boa's belongings to the new appartment on the next floor up.

The appartment was spacious with white and grey marble floor tile throughout the livingroom and off-to-the-side kitchen which came prefurnished. The five bedrooms could all fit two of everything. Two twin beds, two dressers, two desks, etc. But of course their little Boa wasn't going to need two of everything, right? (Hell will freeze over and Satan will become a Christian before that'll happen!)

The boys set the new home up so well, the livingroom could've come from the Ikea catalogue.

"Leave it to Jaejoong to actually look through Ikea prior to fixing this place up." Junsu was smirking as he flopped down on the sofa.

"Well, he is the Omma." Yoochun flopped down on the sofa as well, disregarding Junsu. As soon as Yoochun was sprawled out, he was knocked out.

"Yah! Yoochun you're not exactly, light, you know!" Junsu tried to pull himself free by grabbing the arm rest but Yoochun was just too heavy with dead weight. Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho were laughing up a storm while the trapped Junsu glared at them with as much intensity as he could while trying to break free of what he was sure would become a running gag about his and Yoochun's uality. Not that he had homoual tendencies. At least he didn't
think so.

'God isn't bad enough that there are tons upon tons of fanfiction out there that makes me the crybaby 'girl' in the relationship? Damnit!'