Dance Practice

Her Dangerous Oppa

While her Oppa's where hauling her belongings, Boa was on her way to the studio that was collectively shared with the other music companies JYP, and YG. Even though SM, JYP, and YG all had their separate dance studios, recording studios, and video production locations, due to the friendship/rivalry that the owners of each respective record company shared-and the fact that everybody was in need of Jay-the companies decided to if not merge, then to at least share.

Everything that a musician needed could be found on this one block of Seoul, eliminating the need to travel, with the exception of the malls, concert halls, and other out of studio needs.

Boa arrived at the studio very early so there was no one there with the exception of Suenghyun oppa. The oldest member of Big Bang could always be found here either late at night, or early in the morning for extra practice, as he wasn't trained to be a dancer or singer prior to being signed.

Not wanting to disturb him, Boa walked to the next two studios. When she felt that she was secluded enough, she closed the door, putting a door knob sign to signal to Jay that he would have her that morning. Jay really had that many clients that if there wasn't a sign on the door with your name date and time, he would forget.

After stretching for ten minutes, Boa hooked up her mp3 player to the speakers that were already present in the room. She was feeling celebratory as she turned to the first song that she danced to in Little Roo'ra with her childhood friend Jiyong, who now went by G Dragon or Kwon Leadah. She new the song by heart. Every step was engraved into memory as she was taken back to that day on the talk show, her hair in a ponytail and wearing all black...

**********************************************************************************************************************

Jiyong and Jonghyun had decided to throw a party for their friend to celebrate her upcoming debut that night. Not that she wouldn't of had a party anyway. But with the bosses there, no one could really get loose. How much fun would that have been? But first, they had to hang out with her at dance practice while they can. The rest of the day would be picking up the food, drinks, etc.

"Boa!"

Boa turned at the chorus of her name.

"Hey Oppas!"

Both boys picked her up and swung her around once before collectively putting her down.

Jiyong has been her best friend since they were 8 years old and danced together in the child group Little Roo'ra, a prepubescent version of the real professional music group: Roo'ra. He still had a babyface, despite the 6 years of growing that he's done. Jiyong changes is hair almost as much as Yoochun. Now he's sporting a mohawk for his new group' single. The most fashionable in his group Big Bang; he wore bleached grey skinny jeans, pure white tennis, and a very long sleeveless t-shirt with the logo of Bape.

Jonghyun, has been a friend of theirs since he and his group SHINee joined SM Entertainment. He was still young at 18, but unlike his fellow group members, he looked more manly with his pouty lips, and well defined cheek bones, combined with his skin the tone of honey. He changed his hair as well. He sported a shag hair cut colored dark copper, a total contrast to the mushroom haircut that all the boys had during their first single "Noona Nomu Yeppo".

The trio hung out in the dance studio goofing off until Jay came along. That was the time for the boys to am-scray.

**********************************************************************************************************************
A/N (To see the dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqKklNclKA skip to 3:50. Guess who GD is ^^) (no the girl in black isn't really BoA)