"Nuh Uh, V.I.P All Day, Everyday!"

Her Dangerous Oppa

8 1/2 months have passed with 2 tours and 3 albums from each group. Jonghyun has just moved in with Boa -much to Yoochun's chagrin. Onew and Key have been back together since Boa's second tour with the group. The Yin Yang Chicz, as well as Boa and Yoochun convinced Ji to return to the group so that they can help her with the baby. YG Ent. moved their apartment location closer to SM's apartments when news got out about the pregnancy. The news spread like wild fire- naturally by internet. Jiyong reprimanded TOP for his foolishness, and lying about getting married. The Yin Yang Chicz now live with Big Bang in a bigger apartment the size of Boa's.

Ji sighed and rubbed her abdomen which was still as flat as ever. The baby was due in two weeks. She sighed looking towards the door as Suenghyun sauntered with his latest girlfriend. He said he would be a father to the child, however, behind closed doors, he considered her a . Exhausted, she went to her room.

Sooyun and Jiyong looked on as Suenghyun and this new girl flirted, as if Jae were not in their presence and glaring daggers at them while pretending to read. When this mystery girl excused herself to go to the bathroom, Jiyong let out a long sigh.

"Jiyong, what's getting you down?"

Suenghyun placed himself on the couch next to Jiyong, and watched whatever music video was on at the moment.

"You do know that you're wrong to treat her like that right?"

"What do you mean? I'm treating Rae Jyun like a princess!"

"He mean's that you've been treating the mother of your child like , pabo."

Sooyun's eyes were as cold as ice as she looked at Suenghyun. All the girls hated Suenghyun's attitude regarding Ji. He never acknowleged her presence. When he did, he always had a look of contempt, as if she were a hobo on the street that had begged him for more change when he'd already given his wallet.

Just then, Ji came out of her room, and made ready to leave the apartment. Jae broke her fiery glare from Suenghyun and looked up at her sister with concern. She'd left the house before and stayed out for two days without anyone knowing her whereabouts. Suenghyun's eyes remained glued to the television without interest.

"Ji! Where are you going?"

Daesung, the most concerned out of the group, besides Jae, intercepted her, before she could reach for the keys on the wall.

"Out to see Yoochun Oppa and Boa Unnie. I have my phone, yes it is charged, and no, I won't be out too late." she answered the usual questions, before they could be asked. Before she could leave however, Taemin walked in with Minho.

"You! Dongsaeng! You should be laying down not walking around. Our son is due any moment!" They both said and patted her tummy. All of the boys called the baby their son because Seunghyun refused to do so. "It's Ok oppa I'm a really strong!" She said and sat down next to her sister. "Then you wont mind doing a phone commercial with us would you? I mean of course with the rest of the YYC?". Taemin said and grinned.

"Of course not!"

Boa and Jonghyun followed close behind Minho and Taemin, shaking the fresh snow off their coats before coming inside.

"How's our little niece?" Boa had a mega watt grin.

"Niece? Why can't it be a nephew?"

Boa rolled her eyes at Jonghyun. "Because we have too many guys around here already. We need another Yin Yang Chic!"

"Why Yin Yang? What's wrong with SHINee?"

"Screw SHINee, Cassieopean all the way!" Yoochun suddenly appeared as well.

"Nuh uh, V.I.P all day, everyday!" Jiyong yelled. Ji rolled her eyes as her sunbaes all sat down, noticably as far from Suenghyun and Rae Jyun as they possibly could.

"Come on! What if I had a lot of kids? Then then there would be a mini Ji Tae Dae AND V.I for Big Bang. One mini DBSK. Another little one for SHINee, and then Yin Yang." Ji said and got up. "I need food". TOP smirked and leaned over to Rae Jyun. "Fat ." He whispered and grinned.

Rae Jyun looked completely uncomfortable. She didn't know whether to laugh at Suenghyun, or with him.

'This was the mother of his child? She looks like she's never been pregnant a day in her life! What is she? 15? 16? And why am I here anyway? Shouldn't he be helping her instead of putting her down? What the ?'

"Suenghyun Oppa, I think I'll be going now... Thanks for having me over?"

"I'll walk-"

"No Oppa, I can see myself out. Bye."

She left without another word. Jiyong and Daesung exchanged knowing looks with each other. How the hell did Suenghyun expect that his player lifestyle would last? Girls would naturally feel turned off knowing that there was a baby mama involved -even more so when they saw his treatment of her.

Seunghyun threw a dirty look at Ji as she walked out and went in to his room. "Wheres Rae Jyun unnie?" She asked looking around. She was always nice to the other girls no matter what. "She left..." Boa said. "Oh well! Taemin what kind of phone is it? I wanna write the song" She yelled as she returned with a pencil and a notebook and reclaimed her spot.

Jonghyun pulled the phone out of his pocket. "Wow, you actually remembered to bring the phone?" Boa was sarcastic. Jonghyun rolled his eyes at her. The phone was pastel blue with glowing lights on the back that spelled 'Lollipop LG Cyon.' "Brand spanking new! It's hot off the factory line. It also comes in pink and silver."

"Look, you can customize the lights on the back." Jonghyun began playing with the phone until the lights glowed 'B + J 4 EVR' across the back.

"I have got to write the song for this commercial!"

The other members of Big Bang and Yin Yang gave their imput as she wrote the lyrics down in rapid speed. She gave the final copy to Jiyong who then rearranged some of the lyrics, as well as the order of vocal parts. Satisfied with the final results, Ji went to bed early while the others remained, discussing the video.