"You Honestly Don't Know?"

Her Dangerous Oppa

"So, how we gonna do this?" Jiyong asked.

"Well it'll be at 5 right?"

"I was asking if you knew."

The two young men gave each other long blank stares as they walked from the dance studio and onto the streets towards the apartment buildings owned by SM Ent.

"O-kay." Jiyong paused in his tracks, leaving Jonghyun to walk a few steps ahead only to freeze mid step.

"You honestly don't know when the party is held? What the hell!" Jiyong caught up with Jonghyun to deliver a smack on the back of his head.

"Yah! I get enough of those at home, hyung!" Jonghyun massaged the back of his throbbing head.
Jiyong let out an exhausted sigh. "Did you ask Yoochun?"

"He's been promoting Mirotic, which means that his cell phone's been off all week, so, no I didn't. Sooo sorry Kwon Leadah."

Jiyong narrowed his eyes at the 18 year old maknae beside him. "Watch your mouth."

"Or what?"

"This!"

Jiyong grabbed Jonghyun in a stranglehold, much like the one that he put his group maknae Suengri in this morning for waking him up at 6 in the morning. 'Honestly', Jiyong thought, 'who gets up at 6 in the morning on their day off?'

"I give, mianhae, mianhae, mianhae-"

Jonghyun freed himself from the strangling and struggled to regain his breath. "Isn't Yoochun at... Boa's new apartment?

"Oh right!" Jiyong smacked himself over the head having a 'Doh!' moment. "Where's your phone? We gotta call him!"

Jonghyun checked the pocket that usually held his phone. Then, he searched his other pocket; then the back pockets.

Now it was Jonghyun's turn to have a 'Doh!' moment. "I forgot it at the studio" He said with a deflated face.

"Hope B picks it up." Jiyong looks up at the apartment buildings that are just a few feet ahead.

"You know which apartment is hers, right?"