"Boy over flower."/"I hate you!"

Her Dangerous Oppa

While the others were busy trying to help Suenghyun get in Ji's good graces, and make her stay with the group, Taemin and Minho had more personal matters to attend to.

"Taemin do you like me?"

"Yeah. I like all my hyungs and noonas. You're one of my favorites."

"Just one of your favorites?"

"No... I-I mean..." he let out an large breath of air "I'm sorry hyung. I can't be gay."

Minho noticed that Taemin was looking everywhere but at him. "Why do I get the feeling that my little maknae is lying?"

"Because..Hyung I'm scared. I know that Yoochun really loves Junsu hyung like Key loves Onew hyung. What if something happens? It'll be awkward for us too."

"How will it awkward? I mean sure, if one couple has problems, we all have problems, but that's why we have the hyungs and noonas to guide us."

"I don't know..." Taemin fiddled with his hands.

"Don't worry about the fans. They pair up group members all the time."

Taemin blushed a rosey red. "I know that... I'm always the dongsaeng."

"And a such a cute dongsaeng at that." Minho pinched Taemin's cheeks.

"Hyung!"

"So... you really like me hyung? How much?"

It was now Minho's turn to blush. "Boy over flower."

"Come on Taeminnie. We don't want the others to think we're up to something." Taemin smirked at the double meaning.

Taemin bit his lip. "Maybe I want them to think something's up."

Minho's eyes widened.

Minho leaned in closer to Taemin's ear. "Not now. Lets wait til we're at home and the hyungs are asleep." he winked as he took Taemin's hand in his and they walked out the door. The others were back in the living room, evidently happy that Ji and Suenghyun are now getting along.

Ji smiled and sent a knowing wink to Minho and Taemin. They she looked at the bathroom door. "Really guys, we should help Xiah oppa."

"Why? There's no rush." Boa smirked.

"Well aren't you a naughty dongsaeng." Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. Boa blushed. They'd had yet to consumate their relationship. He'd rather wait until she was ready. Well, hopefully she'd be ready in time for her birthday in a few days. He had a surprise planned and it required the help of his fellow SHINee members.

Soon Junsu emerged from the bathroom with a pleased face. Yoochun was pouting as he came out. Xiah glared at Yoochun as he took his seat next to Changmin, opposite Boa and Jonghyun.

Yoochun slumped down beside Boa. "Aww what's the matter Chunnie oppa?"

"Damn Junsu and his cute little ducky ." he muttered under his breath.

Xiah glared at Yoochun. "I hate you!"

"Love you too, boo!" Yoochun blew a kiss. Junsu grabbed the imaginary kiss and threw it on the ground.

"Just go die!". Junsu ran into Jiyong's room.

"Why do you always mess with Junsu, oppa?" Boa was giggling.

"He gets a kick out of being a !" Junsu yelled through the door.

"Yeah? Well you get a kick out of being a tease!"

"Screw you!" Junsu yelled from the bedroom.

"Is 7 o' clock okay?" Yoochun checked his phone. It was 6:30 PM.

"I'm going over to Se7en hyung's house." Junsu stomped his way out the Big Bang apartment.

Jae shook her head. "Poor Junsu!" she snickered.

Ji grinned. "I know he'll have a good time with Se7en oppa. They used to date."

"You know being aggressive won't get you anywhere hyung." Changmin chugged down his 3rd soda.

Yoochun blew his hair back in frustration.

"Shut up maknae!"

"What was that?" Changmin pulled his intimidating poker face.

"Ya what if he really goes back to his ex boyfriend?" Taeyang wondered.

Jaejoong's mind was spinning with the possibilities. Yoochun will fall into a depression if Junsu's not available. Boa will have no choice but to come to her brother's aid, therefore ignoring Jonghyun... He's going to have to actively participate in their affairs, rather than watch from the side lines this time. No more getting one of them drunk, and watching the cards fall where they may.