"We Can't Have That."/ "Can I Love You...?"

Her Dangerous Oppa

A/N: Boa's My Sweetie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzLDZOb8ZN8

**********************************************************************************************************************
4 nights after the video shoot Boa, Jiyong, Jonghyun, as well as the others sat down in SHINee's apartment to watch the final results of the "My Sweetie" music video that was to be released on Mtv in a couple of days. They were met with a sound of synthesized chimes and hip hop dancers, with Boa in the back. Then as the lyrics began, Boa's face appeared cute, young, and vibrant. Followed by her dancing.

I always felt great whenever I looked at you
seeing your face looking straight at me
Most of the time it's enough
to just listen to the meanings of songs
I'd like to see the path we're headed
Tomorrow's sunrise will be beaming
on the horizon where we're headed
It makes me short of breath but I'm not blaming you
You don't seem to know anything
you don't even know that I'm in love with you

*(one, two) I'm not a child
(two, two) You might think I'm not mature
but someday I'll eventually grow up to be a woman
and then we can carefully talk
about love

** (one, two) I'm not a child
(two, two) You might think I'm not mature
However, can I still love you?
someday I want to be
the woman in your heart
just wait for me

I've captured you in my heart
I hope to see you in my dreams every night
I always see you whenever I wake up
sometimes you're so timid
By chance, could today be the day you'll notice me?
I've been thinking of you all day

***(one, two) I'm not a child
(two, two) You might think I'm not mature
However, can I still love you?
someday I want to be
the woman in your heart
Can you wait for me?

Why were your eyes
filled with sorrow this morning?
Is someone troubling you?
I'm confident I can do better
then whomever is in your heart

*

***

(one, two)

The video ended with a close up of Boa smiling cutely for the camera. All the boys clapped and cheered for a job well done.

"So cute! You're adorable, you know that?"

Jonghyun grinned from ear to ear as well as the others.

"Our Boa's gonna be big!" said Junsu.

"Boa Fighting!!!!!"

Boa hid her face behind her hands "Thanks Oppas."

Yoochun went to the kitchen under the guise of getting a refill of soda. When he was sure no one was paying attention to Jiyong, he sent him a message.

"Meet me in the kitchen.

MYC"

He sent this message to Jonghyun as well. He also added 'Wait until Jiyong has left for a few minutes.' Both young men came in one by one curious as to why their hyung wanted to see them. Yoochun sat down at the table and his dongsaengs followed suit.

"Okay you guys. We need to have a talk. I'm sure you know what - or rather whom - I'm referring to."

Jonghyun and Jiyong glanced at each other before turning to Yoochun in silent understanding. "Jiyong, I've known you the longest. I know how you feel about her. Jonghyun, Boa confessed to me about you the day of the video. And you gave me your opinion."

"What do you mean opinion?" Jiyong looked back and forth between his hyung and dongsaeng.

"Jiyong, Boa and Jonghyun are together." Yoochun said in a detached, calm voice. Jiyong's shocked, and depressed eyes slowly went to Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked at his hyung confused for a moment before it finally registered. Jiyong was in love with Boa as well. 'Wait! He's in love with her too!?!?'

"Hyung! I... I didn't know you liked her like that! I mean I knew you liked her, sure but I didn't know you liked her as more than just a girlfriend! I... I uh-"

"Jonghyun ah... don't worry about it. I'm disappointed but, she chose you. And what kind of friend would I be to deny your happiness?" Jiyong looked shattered. "Yah, hyung, can you bring Boa in here?"

Yoochun felt sympathy for his hyung as he sent the text. Boa came and saw the three sitting around the table and, she figured something was up. She sat down at the table next to Yoochun, across from the other two.

**********************************************************************************************************************

One of the boys couldn't help but notice that BoA, Yoochun, Jonghyun, and Jiyong were in the kitchen for a long time. 'Doesn't take that long to refill a cup.' He walked to the kithen entrance and noticed hushed voices.

**********************************************************************************************************************

"Aish. I'm pathetic aren't I? I'm in love with you, but you and your boyfriend are my best friends."

"No you're not Jiyong oppa!"

"It's only natural that you'd fall for her! I mean, she's adorable you know?"

"That she is."

Both boys reached over and pinched Boa's cheeks. Yoochun chuckled.

"Yah. Don't let any of this get out to the public. 'Kay? If anybody knew that Boa was being chased by not one, but two heart throbs. The fan girls will be vicious and bury her alive."

**********************************************************************************************************************

"Omo! We cannot have that!" said a voice that sounded like Jonghyun...
"No we certainly can't have that..." The young man walked back to the livingroom where no one was all the wiser...

**********************************************************************************************************************

The viewing party had ended, and Boa had settled in for the night. She really didn't want sleep to beckon her into its embrace. Sleep brought her nothing but agony. Memories that she fought to repress came back with glaring clarity that only her medication could dim. Unfortunately, she was running low; she simply decided to opt out of taking the pills.

In her dreams she ran after their receeding figures. "Umma! Appa!" Her dreams metamorphisized into her worst memory. The figure held her down with his bare strength. "You scream and you'll get us both in trouble..." Boa fought back as tears threatened to leave her eyes..

She woke up in a cold sweat. She fought to slow down her heart rate. She didn't realize that her phone was ringing until it rang once again. It was Jonghyun.

"Yo-Yobosaeyo."

"Boa... you okay?"

"Yeah it's nothing. Why are you calling so late?" Boa glanced at the clock. It was only 11:00 the party ended 45 minutes ago.

"I was gonna call to say good night. Are you sure you're okay?"

Jonghyun heard her heavy breathing through the phone.

"I'm coming over."

"Jonghyun you don't have to-" the call dropped.

In less than 5 minutes there was a knock on the door. Boa still hyperventilating managed to open the door with shaking fingers.

Jonghyun walked in, Boa closing the door behind him.

Jonghyun noticed the dampness of her tee shirt and forehead.

"Are you sick?!?!"

Jonghyun ran to the bathroom in Boa's room. Boa followed him trying to stop him. Jonghyun sat on the edge of the bed with a damp washcloth and patted the space next to him. Boa had no choice but to comply. Jonghyun was very gentle in patting her face with the cloth. He knew thanks to Yoochun not to ask questions because she'd never answer him.

He held her close to him feeling her heart rate slow down. They stayed that way for an undetermined amount of time until she was falling asleep in his arms...

Boa wanted to ask Jonghyun so many things. 'Can I love you when my mind, body, and soul says yes but my demons say no?'

**********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Who was spying on Yoochun, Boa, Jiyong, and Jonghyun?
What nightmares make her take medication? Wait! What? MEDICATION?!?!?