"Jagiya, We Need To Talk."

Her Dangerous Oppa

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was waiting for Boa to wake up from her nap. He could never catch her at the right time to ask about the sleeping pills that she tried to hide. He'd been sharing rooms with her for a month, and he could tell whether or not she had taken them. If she didn't take them, she tossed and turned, but Jonghyun was able to soothe her despite her delirium. The sleeping pills wore off around 4 hours, despite the label stating 'effective for eight hours.' and when she tossed and turned, almost no amount of "Jagiya, I'm here. Wake up baby." could break her from the nightmares that plagued her night after night.

Boa sighed and rolled over to see Jonghyun. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hi oppa."

"Jagiya, we need to talk."

"'bout what?"

Boa stretched her muscles out as she sat up. Jonghyun then pulled from his pocket the bottle of sleeping pills. When Boa heard the rattle of the pills, she could've sworn she felt her heart palpitate.

"W-whats that?" She asked looking away.

"Babe you don't have to lie to me. I know that you know what these are."

"So you do huh? ...don't tell Yoochun. Please?" She looked toward the walls and picked at the bedspread with her hands.

Jonghyun tilted her chin towards him to make her look into his eyes.

"I won't tell him, if you just tell me why you use these every night, baby. My dad was an alcoholic. My mom took these to block out the noise whenever he came home, and she became an addict..." he whispered.

"Baby... I don't want to see another person I love get hooked onto drugs..."

His eyes were very tender as he held her gaze. He no longer needed to hold onto her face, but his left hand wandered into her hair, as his right fingers massaged her cheek.

Boa grabbed his arms. She let out a soft, almost inaudible sigh. "It helps me to forget the past. When I close my eyes at night... those memories are all that I can see. They help to dim them, you know... make's them seem less distant."

Jonghyun knew that for now, that was all he was going to get from her. Yoochun had told him about their parents, but Jonghyun felt that there was something deeper hidden in her past that not even Yoochun knew about. He just wished that Boa would let go of her pride and tell him.

"Please dont tell Yoochun." she whispered.

Boa walked out to the living room to practice her routine. It was 10 AM. The concert would be in another 9 hours. Even though this was concert number 5, she wanted to know the choreography inside and out. She could see that Jonghyun desperately wanted to help her. Boa, however wanted to help Key and Onew, and she wanted him to do the same...