"Lollipop"

Her Dangerous Oppa

Big Bang feat. 2ne1 Lollipop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZVt_c77jOw&NR=1
Ji: Minzy (pink jacket/graphic tee)
Jae: CL (denim vest/ pink leggings)
Sooyun: Bom (long hair/ pink skirt)
Eun Hwa: Dara (palm tree hair/yellow polkadot shirt)

**********************************************************************************************************************
"It was to be bright and insanely neon". Sooyun said and looked down. Jae didn't say anything and then she laughed heartily.

"We have to look bright and cute not tacky so here are some outfits". She said showing the pics she drew.

"Something like that, only with more pink and other bright colors and for the guys..." She continued to flip through the pages.

"...something like that as well." She pointed out the brightly colored designs.

**********************************************************************************************************************
It was now the day to shoot the video. Ji's baby was due any day now. The members of Big Bang and Yin Yang Chicz wanted her to stay at home, including the director; he said that they would CGI her in, but Ji absolutely insisted that she be a part of this film that was part music video, part commercial. The video was made quickly with virtually no flaws because they wanted Ji off her feet as soon as possible.

"You people!" Ji yelled when Taemin told her to sit. "I've taken worse! All you do is treat me like a child!". She pouted and looked over her dance clips. "Ahhh my face is to puffy DO OVER!"

The others begged her to sit down as she resisted. Suddenly she felt a liquid warmth pooling around her feet, falling freely, and she knew it wasn't urine. Her eyes doubled in size, as well as everyone elses, even Suenghyun. "Guys..." she began to take short rapid breaths "I think it's ready..." Everybody ran in multiple directions. DBSK went to get the car, Big Bang scrambled back to the apartment to collect the overnight bag, Yin Yang and Boa instructed her on how to breathe, and SHINee called the hospital. It was pure pandemonium as the group of 20 rushed through traffic to get to the hospital, having run-ins with certain death in their speeding through stop signs and red lights.

**********************************************************************************************************************

"Congratulations. You have a baby girl and a baby boy." The nurses handed both babies to an exhausted Ji while everybody crowded in the room -including the host of YaShimManMan with a plethora of cameras from other shows such as Star King- to welcome the twins to the world.

Ji smiled and held the one of the tiny hands. Blushing as the news crew and her family came in. All but one...
"Saeryung and Changhyun welcome babies. Welcome to the world."

Everybody was coo-ing and ooh-ing and ahh-ing at the newborns. All but Suenghyun who was uncomfortable. He wanted to welcome his children into the world but, he felt that he didn't have the right.

**********************************************************************************************************************

He wished he'd been welcomed with open arms. His mother hooked up with her high school crush, who was the best actor in school and most likely to get a major deal. Her crush, upon learning of the pregnancy, did just what Suenghyun was doing now: dismissed the baby's paternity, and continued to go out with other girls. The entire school knew the truth, but no amount of chastisement, threats to fail him, gauranteeing that he would never get into the company of his choice swayed him in the right direction.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Ji looked up at him with trepidation.

"Would you... like to hold your kids? Even if you hate me... they still need an Appa."

Suenghyun wanted to say: "I don't hate you. I hate you for reminding me of myself and what I didn't have. At least you have cousins that care for you. All I had was an Appa who didn't give a , and an Omma who hated that I look like the bastard." But he didn't have the guts. He hesitantly picked up the girl Saeryung. He couldn't help but crack a small smile as the baby looked at him and smiled, making cute baby noises.

Just then the television was and tuned to MTV Korea. The announcer congratulated the birth of the newborns and wished them a happy childhood and life. The announcer also revealed that Boa was on of the Japanese Oricon charts, SHINee, Big Bang, DBSK, and Yin Yang made the top five in the Korean charts, prompting celebratory cheering all around, and that a surprise video would debut that very day. The screen faded to black, and the finished video Lollipop appeared on screen. with Yin Yang in their crazy outfits starting the song off, followed by Jiyong.

Jae: Lolli Lolli oh Lollipop
Lolli Lolli oh Lolli Lolli-

Jiyong: Naw that's not how we do it!

YYC: Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh you're my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-pop-pop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Boy you're my lollipop
Lolli lolli lollipop Oh lolli-pop-pop

Suenghyun: Even sweeter than candy on a stick
My heart is like a bursting dynamite
I'm the neat man T.O.P
My love bling bling like L E D

Jae: He is exactly my style
Twinkling Twinkling star
Do you want something different?
Let me show you if that's okay

Jiyong: Now come on
The colour is rainbow
I know you're going to fall for me as soon as you feel me
You just cant control

Eunhwa: The thing that has got me
Just the secret light you and I know

Suenghyun: Lolli-lolli-lollipop Come to me sweetly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop Whisper to me
 

YYC: Lolli-Lolli-lollipop Come to me refreshingly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop You want me now

Jiyong: Lolli-lolli-Lollipop Girl you're my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

Taeyang: Her body and her moves makes my heart flutter
My groove has locked my gaze
I'm exhausted and Ive had enough
Lets just keep You and I F.R.E.S.H

Jiyong: Now come on
The colour is rainbow
I know you're going to fall for me as soon as you feel me
You just can't control

Ji: The secret light that we both know has got a hold of me

Suenghyun: Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Come to me sweetly
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Whisper to me
 

Ji/Jae: Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Come to me refreshingly
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop You want me now
 

YYC: Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Oh you're my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

Seungri: It's not a feeling every second, when I close my eyes you're standing in front of me
 

Daesung: You is what I wished for, you and me now under the sunlight

Suenghyun: Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Come to me sweetly
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Whisper to me
 

YYC: Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Come to me refreshingly
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop You want me now

YYC/BB: Lolli-lolli-Lollipop Oh you're my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop (repeat x2)

Lollipop
perf. by Big Bang & Yin Yang Chicz
written by Sung Jiyoung


Ji blushed and grinned as her part came up, and the dancing solo. "My cheeks loook soooooo puffy." she said, tickling Changhyun's tummy all the while.

**********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: so now we have the birth of Saeryung and Changhyun. Will Suenghyun treat Ji with more respect and not repeat his parents mistakes? read to find out ^__^