Please Don't Go part 2

Her Dangerous Oppa

A/N SHINee's Please Don't Go
I reccommend that you listen to this around the last part of this chapter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoqoHihjEU
**********************************************************************************************************************

Jonghyun's plan was full proof. Earlier that morning, he had asked Yoochun to help, which he did so, abeit reluctantly. He also enlisted her producer Choice to help him as well by calling Boa, around 9 o' clock to schedule a vocal rehearsal. This was two hours after the kiss occured between them in the kitchen at 12 midnight.

When Yoochun called his cell phone at 7 am, and requested that they meet at Passion, he couldn't deny his reluctance to meet with Boa's brother. However, he had to it up and be a man. He loved Yoochun's sister and that's all there is to it.

Dressed in his trademark black skinny jeans, converse, and his favorite t shirt that he wore during the Love Like Oxygen video, with a black hooded jacket, he set out into the early spring morning.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Upon his arrival at Passion, Jonghyun received a text message.

Meet me in the VIP lounge.
M.Y

He spotted Yoochun immediately when he entered the exclusive section. The curtain had been pulled back by Yoochun when Boa left and had stayed as such when he called Jonghyun to the cafe.

"Hello Yoochun-shii." Jonghyun gave a customary bow before he sat down opposite Yoochun. He felt an intense need to be on his best behavior, considering that facing Yoochun would be the closest thing to facing her father.

Yoochun had a piercing stare and his angelic features were very stern.

"I'll get to the point. My sister Boa likes you as more than just a friend."

That piece of information made Jonghyun want to jump out of his seat and dance! However, he contained his happiness in a grin that went ear to ear. Yoochun could feel the younger boy's enthusiam and involuntarily released a chuckle.

"However, there are a few things that I feel you need to know before you go, buying a dozen roses and chocolates." Jonghyun's expression then became serious.

"Now, I don't know how your famliy raised you, but our childhoods weren't exactly Disney Land. We had to raise ourselves for the majority of our childhood. Our parents moved to the States when I was 12, Boa 8, and Yoohwan 6. For two years, our parents fought constantly until our dad left and Umma had a mental breakdown and abandoned us. To this day, Yoohwan is taking anti-depressants because of that. Boa, she had to dance on the streets where I worked to bring in more money, because I could barely do the tasks given, since I didn't fully know English."

"She'll never ask you for help, even when it's clear that she needs it. She'll never want to be seen crying. And finally, she'll always be looking over her shoulder, expecting you to leave." Jonghyun nodded in understanding.

"Now there will be days where you'll want to call it quits, but if you make her cry, for any reason, I won't be the only one you'll have to worry about." Jonghyun began to cold sweat under Yoochun's fiery glare. He understood loud and clear.

"Yoochun-shii... I fully intend to make your sister as happy as I possibly can." Yoochun nodded. He could see that Jonghyun was sincere in his conviction. Both men let out a breath of relief that neither were aware of holding.

"Now Yoochun-shii -"

"Call me hyung."

"Nee, hyung. You mentioned at dozen roses earlier..."

Yoochun raised an eye brow...

**********************************************************************************************************************

Now it was 10 am,the time for Boa to arrive at the dance studio. He waited in the shadows for her to appear so that he could surprise her.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Boa didn't know why Choice wanted to hold rehearsal in the piano room. Shouldn't they record in the actual recording studio? The lights were off, but she could see the outline of someone who was definately not Choice.

A beautiful piano melody and an angelic voice broke the silence. The SHINee boys Onew and Jonghyun began singing in perfect harmony and syncronization while Key and Minho began lighting candles one by one as Taemin played the piano.

Last night
You came to me in my dreams
Whispered those words..
The soft hair that brushed my face
Even after waking from this dream
Everything seems so vivid
The only evidence that you were but a dream
are the tears pooled in my eyes

It can’t be, It can’t be,
Please don’t leave like this
Just once more, just once more, hold me like this
If I close my eyes to go see you again
Hold the one who has stopped right here

Even after opening my eyes
Everything seems so vivid
The only evidence that you were but a dream
is the sadness reflecting from my tears

It can’t be, It can’t be,
Please don’t leave like this
Just once more, just once more, hold me like this
If I close my eyes and see you again
Hold the one who has stopped right here

I’ll try and try again
Attempt the impossible again and again
Come back to me

It can’t be, It can’t be,
Please don’t leave like this
Please hold me again just once, just once
It can’t be, It can’t be,
Please don’t leave like this
Please hold me again just once, just once
If I close my eyes to go see you again
Hold the one who has stopped right here

Please Don't Go
SHINee (Jonghyun; Onew)

The two boys ended in perfect harmony. Jonghyun's face was flushed as he looked at Boa, who had stood there the entire time mesmerized by the beauty that was their voices. The candles were shaped into heart, and in the middle of the heart were a dozen roses in a waterless vase. There were no words that could be said, as she walked over to Jonghyun and embraced him hesitantly. The other members clapped for the new couple. Unbeknownst to Boa, her brother Yoochun stood in the shadows of the room hidden behind a curtain with a soft smile.

**********************************************************************************************************************
A/N: I'm a sappy romantic, I know. <3