"YOU AND JONGHYUN HAD ?"/"I know Oppa, I know."

Her Dangerous Oppa

Jonghyun woke up to a fright as he felt his breathing being restricted by a pair of long fingers.

"Boa... B-... Boa!"

Boa's nightmares full of terrible memories came back full force. She wasn't even aware that she was dreaming until a pair of hands pulled her back and slapped her in the face.

"Eun... Eun Hwa?"

Eun Hwa had came to visit initially to ask Boa for help with a dance step or two. However, when she heard muffled screaming that sounded like Jonghyun, she pulled the spare key out from under the welcome mat, and rushed in.

"Wha- What happened?"

"You really... don't... remember?"

"Jonghyun why are you gasping for air?"

"You tried to kill me."

"What? I'd never!"

"Well these aren't hickies or love bites." Jonghyun said, pointing to the bruises on his neck.

Eun Hwa then noticed the rose petals strewn everywhere, the candles that had evidently been used only a few hours prior. Jonghyun was shirtless, and Boa had a sheet wrapped around her.

"Oh. My. God. Did you two-?"

She whipped out her cell phone and texted and forwarded at lightning speed. Pretty soon, Boa got a phone call from all of her oppas.

"YOU AND JONGHYUN HAD ?!?!?!?!?"

"Wow. Thank's a lot Eun Hwa. Now they all know."

"Unnie why were you trying to kill Jonghyun Oppa anyway?"

"Boa if he get's you pregnant, or an STD, he won't have to worry about you. He'll be worried about me!" said Yoochun.

Jonghyun smiled cheekily, knowing full well that Yoohun couldn't see him. "Don't worry hyung, I've got a life time supply of condoms, so there won't any mini Jonghyuns or Boa's running around... Yet."

"What?"

"Nothing hyung."

"Watch what you say there are kids listening." scolded Ji.

"What kids? Saeryung and Changhyun can't use the phone!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Uh... Yes they can!"

"Hi Taemin Appa!" Saeryung's voice was loud and clear.

"Not mention you Taemin!" said Jonghyun.

"Oh you don't know hyung. I taught Minho very well."

"Wait... WHAT!" Key and Onew who was awake said simultaneously.

"What are we talking about?" Suenghyun asked suspiciously.

"We're talking about, me, Taemin teaching-"

"Taemin you better not!" Ji yelled.

"-Minho abou-"

"Sae, give Omma the phone."

"Okay."

"... ." Taemin whispered.

The lines all went silent as everybodies jaw dropped. One by one, all the lines went dead with the exception of The SHINee boys who all shared cellphones with their significant others. Onew, Key, and Jonghyun were silent for a moment until they all yelled: "Awwww Hell Naw!!!!!"

"Oh Hell yes!"

The SHINee boys all hung up.

**********************************************************************************************************************

"Wow. My Taeminnie's all grown and y now." said Ji as she picked up Saeryung. It was twelve o' clock and time for the twins nap.

"C'mon Sae time for your nap."

"No!"

"Yes little lady. Omma has to leave stay with Appa."

"Saesae! Wanna go night night?" Suenghyun smiled.

"Okay."

"How come she only listens to you?"

"'Cause she's Daddy's little girl!"

"At least Changhyun is a mama's boy." She muttered and left out.

She didn't want to go where she was about to go, but it was necessary to make her family feel somewhat complete. She arrived at Social Services shortly, and was able to speak with her case worker right away. There was another person in her life that even Jae didn't know about.

"Omma!" The boy cried out and hugged her. "Hi Yoochul". She looked around.

"Where's uncle Taemin?"

"Right here!" Taemin was cleaning up the avalanche of toys that Yoochul had created.

"You really shouldn't have said what you said over the phone, especially with Saeryung around."

"Sorry Ji. Guess I was too happy to finally have someone who loves me despite my faults." he blushed and hugged her.

He patted Yoochul's head, becoming serious. "When are you going to tell hyung?"

"When the right time comes..."

"Which will be...?"

"When we've both said I Do."

"Ji..."

"I know what I'm doing okay?"

"Where have I heard that before?"

She rolled her eyes at him. "Isn't it bad enough that I'm keeping you from her, and he doesn't know?"

"Yes, and when Suenghyun hyung finds out about that, how do you think he'll react? 5 months or 5 years, he's going to notice eventually that she doesn't exactly look like you, and has my smile. You're lucky we have similar lips."

"I know, Oppa, I know."

"And I still have to tell Minho. Hope he doesn't mind being called Appa, cuz he'll be Appa number 3."

"Woah already thinking that far ahead huh?"

Taemin blushed. "You could say that."

Ji sighed. "How can I tell him that I have a son. And his girl isn't his?! God... not even Jae knows. I don't know what to do!"

"All you can do is tell the truth. If Suenghyun hyung really loves you, he'll accept Yoochul and Saeryung regardless, of their mother's past or her mistakes. Remember, you didn't exactly ask for the hand life has dealt you."

Ji didn't know her cell phone was still on from this morning. Boa and Yoochun were going to call her to tell her that the Yin Yang Chicz' album went number one. They'd heard everything that Taemin and Ji discussed.

**********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Ji has another child out of wedlock: 1 1/2 year old Yoochul. And... apparently Saeryung isn't Suenghyun's daughter, but is instead Taemin's, while Changhyun is Suenghyun's son. (It can happen. 1 out of 12 sets of fraternal twins can have two different fathers if the woman has with two guys in succession, apparently.) But, wait who's Yoochul's father!?!?!?!?