'Friendly Neighborhood SM-YGs'

Her Dangerous Oppa

Ji walked in the apartment form her date. She seemed slightly disillusioned.

"Hi Oppas!" The others greeted her, however the Big Bang boys didn't answer. The boys of Big Bang were all staring at her with new found appreciation.

"What? No 'How was your date? Was the guy nice or a prick? The kids are in bed?'" They were still silent. She rolled her eyes as she hung up her coat and went to check on Saeryung and Changhyun.

When she saw that the babies were tucked in and sleeping peacefully, she went back into the living room and noticed that everybody was still silent.

"Why so silent?" she asked as she slumped down on the plush chair across from them.

Everybody looked down in embarrassment for her calling them out on their silence. Ji studied their faces, then studied her sister's face as well as Yoochun and Boa. She nodded in mutual understanding. She was hoping that none of them would learn about her and Jae's past. Once people knew, they acted out of pity and the twins didn't need or want pity.

"TAEMIN GET YOUR IN HERE NOW!" she called. The boy slowly walked in. "You know when someone tells you something you dont tell a whole bus so that their Unnie and Oppa can go tell others." she said and grabbed his ear. "Really you never listen to me."

"Ow, ow, ow, owwww! Mianhae noona, mianhae. But it was for your own good!" Ji pulled on his ear harder, causing tears to water his eyes.

Jae pulled her sister off and threw a glance at the maknae. "Its ok Taeminnie." she said patting his ear.

"Ouch!" Taemin touched his now flaming red ear tenderly.

Minho suddenly walked over to Taemin and rubbed his ear gently. It was a good thing that Taemin was already red in the face, that way, his hyung wouldn't notice the immediate reaction he had caused by that simple action.

"Taemin ah, do you like me?" Minho said. He had a glint in his eye as he watched Yoochun drag a protesting Junsu into the bathroom and lock the door.

"Uhhhh..." Taemin looked down and blushed even redder, if it was possible. 'Why did he have to ask that in front of the hyungs and noonas? If I say yes, they'll make a big deal out of it. If I say no, they'll say I'm cruel. Hell! I'm still being put on blast for that incident with Key.'

Ji smiled. "Minho oppa, Taemin dongsaeng could you please help me with something?" They followed her into a secluded room and she smiled mischeavously. "You talk in here I'll make sure no one gets in." she winked at the two who were now the same shade of red. She walked back to the living room with a bounce in her step.

"So... no one's going to help Junsu oppa?" Jae looked around.

Everybody just glanced at each other. "Nahh!" they chorused.

Junsu heard every word. "You bastards! I'm getting molested here! This is ual harrassment! I feel violated! If I go to the cops, you better believe I'll say you all are accomplices!"

Onew chuckled behind his hands. Key said the same thing on the bus after the final concert, when Onew tried to lock him in his room. Key gave him a long stare, and rolled his eyes.

So its 'ually violate Oppa day.'" Jae mumbled and sat down next to Ji. They grinned like cheshire cats. "Lucky for us that won't happen!" They high-fived and Taeyang's eye twitched "Are saying that I'm not an Oppa?!?"

The girls looked back and forth between Taeyang and each other. As if a dam had broke, the girls burst into spontaneous laughter.

"Whats so funny?"

The girls couldn't stop laughing amonst themselves. Sooyun and Eun Hwa sympathized with Taeyang. At least they thought highly of their own men.

Jae stood up and grinned. "I love you very much Taeyang Oppa." she practically purred his name. "Let me show you just HOW much I love you."

She grabbed his arm, yanking him to his room, and locked the door.

Ji grinned. "Wow I didn't think she'd do it."

"Omo!" Sooyun grinned at Ji, Eun Hwa, and Boa who were smirking in telepathing understanding. Jiyong moved from his seat across the living room and next to Sooyun. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" he cocked his eyebrow and bit his lower lip as he gave a seductive smile.

All the girls grabbed their boyfriends and went to their rooms. Ji sighed, "Odd women out... again."

Suenghyun chuckled. "Tell me about it."

"What, no hoe to bring home tonight?" Ji raised an eyebrow.

Suenghyun looked away. This was going to be harder than he thought.

"I'm so sorry Young Ji."

"Tch. If you're gonna give me some homey speech about feeling sorry for what happened, don't! I don't need anything from you!"

"I was expecting that. Look I won't say 'I'm sorry about what happened with your parents.' or any of that. I will say that I'm sorry for acting like an , though. I had my own issues and was taking them out on you with no consideration." Suenghyun focused on the snow that was falling softly outside the window. It wasn't easy to admit that he was being an , and he hoped that she realized that.

Ji looked up at him from her seat. Was she hearing things? Did Suenghyun -Choi Suenghyun- actually treat her with dignity and respect? Did he really just apologize for being an ? She bit her bottom lip in apprehension as she slowly rose from her seat. While Suenghyun still had his back turned, she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist. Suenghyun closed his eyes as she pressed against his back, and a small smile traced his face.

"Do you forgive me for being such a prick?"

She nodded against his back.

"Will you stay then, and not move?"

She nodded once more.

Suenghyun let out a breath that he wasn't aware that he was holding.

Everybody peeked from the crack of their doors at the two, fully clothed and no signs of between any of the couples evident. They all threw a thumbs up in accomplishment. Suenghyun had asked for their help, and they were happy to be of service as the 'Friendly Neighborhood SM-YGs'.