"Still I Have Romantic In My Heart" part 1

Her Dangerous Oppa

After Junsu left to go to Se7en's, the rest of the members of DBSK, SHINee, as well as Boa and Jonghyun took their leave to their own dwellings. Jaejoong asked to use Boa's bathroom however, before going to the apartment he shared with the rest of DBSK. Tired, but not ready to go to sleep, Boa and Jonghyun just laid in bed looking out the windowed walls at the Seoul city landscape.

"Jagiya, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Hmmm... since it's my 19th birthday, and I'll be officially legal... I want a sports car, a giant cake, I want to go on a trip to Disney Land, I want a billion roses, oh and a puppy!" Boa grinned at a gaping Jonghyun.

"Yoochun should've told me how expensive you were." he shook his head. "Can I just get you a puppy, a small cake, a dozen roses, and call it a day?" he gave a half smile.

"No. I demand a billion roses! 2 roses for each album sold."

"Aish, my princess is so spoiled." Jonghyun turned his back to her and pretended to sleep.

"Oppa, you don't really have to get me a puppy and a billion roses!"

She poked his back. "'ll settle for a trip to Disney Land." Jonghyun pretended to snore obnoxiously loud, smiling all the while.

Boa reached over his shoulder to face him. He had his eyes closed, though they fluttered ever so slightly. "Oppa..." she said in a sing-song voice. "Fine, you don't have to get me a sports car."

He openned one eye slightly. Seeing that her face was only inches from his own, he openned his eyes fully and blew air into her face, causing her to blink. He playfully body slammed her so that he was on top. They both let out a chuckle, their eyes sparkling in the moonlight, and glowing rainbow that was Korean winter. The lights in the distance seemed even more vibrant with the reflection of the ice and snow. He gently kissed her on the lips, before he moved back to his side of the bed.

As usual he nuzzled her neck as he fell off to sleep with his arms around her. "I'll surprise you. Okay?" he said quietly.

"Okay Oppa." she whispered, his hair as they both fell asleep...