"Still I Have Romantic In My Heart" part 3

Her Dangerous Oppa

Jonghyun stayed beside Boa the entire night in the uncomfortable chair available. As the icy dawn turned into morning, and the nurses made their hourly rounds, the members of Big Bang, and Yin Yang came to see Boa in addition to the members of SHINee and DBSK.

"How is she?" asked Jiyong.

"In a coma. The doctor said she could last from a few hours to a few days, depending on the dosage." Jonghyun's voice was lifeless, as if a major part of him had been stripped away. He gave a shuddering sigh as he held onto her hand. "How could I have been so stupid? I should've noticed that the pills were decreasing in amount everytime I threw 'em out."

"Appa, what's a coma?" Saeryung asked.

"Baby, a coma is when someone sleeps really deeply."

"Really?"

"Shhh Saeryung. Not right now." Ji whispered

"Okay."

"Jonghyun, I'm sure she'll be fine. Our Boa's tough." Jiyong laid his hand on Jonghyun's slumped shoulder.

Jonghyun tried to give a convinced smile.

"Anybody have a piece of paper?"

"I got a notepad in the car... You better not be writing a suicide note!" said Suengri

"Why would I write a suicide note?"

"Just checking your mental stability. Be right back." Suengri ran out to get the notepad.

Jiyong smacked Suengri's head on his way out. When Suengri returned, the others decided to go talk to DBSK and the other SHINee members. Jonghyun sought solace in writing lyrics while he waited for Boa to hopefully wake up...

**********************************************************************************************************************

Boa slowly faded in and out of consciousness. She could distinguish each voice of every individual that came in and out of what she assumed was the hospital. She wish she'd known that the prescription was becoming useless, maybe then she wouldn't have took them. It would've been one thing if she needed them every night, but most nights she was fine until the winter holidays came around.

Jonghyun was a total prince, waiting for his sleeping beauty to awake. She hoped that she was making him happy. That was all she wanted, for the two of them to be happy. Yet here she went making everyone around her miserable with worry.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Jonghyun and Yoochun were called into the doctor's office while everyone went to eat. The doctor first wanted to know how long she'd been using the medication.

"While it's certainly not addictive, I do worry, because these pills have been laced, rather recently I might add. Most of the pills on top have been laced with extra chemicals that are not normally found in this medication, and they can be life threatening if not detected quickly."

"She's only started using this batch... I'd say that she started a few nights ago." said Jonghyun.

The doctor nodded. "Good that means that the substances will be naturally flushed from her body before any major damage can be done."

The doctor stood, followed by Yoochun and Jonghyun. "She will most likely wake up in a few hours. We'll keep her here for a few more days and then she can go home."

The three men bowed to each other and went their separate ways. Yoochun joined the others in the cafeteria. Jonghyun went back to his position next to Boa.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hours passed in a slow rhythm. Jonghyun had fallen asleep, his head nuzzled against Boa's neck, and his arm around her. He wanted to be the first thing she saw as she woke up...

Boa's eyes fluttered open slowly. She unconsciously smiled as she felt the familiar breathing of Jonghyun against her neck. She his hair with the hand that was connected to the IV.

Jonghyun felt her hand gently caress his hair and smiled. He placed a kiss on her neck before lifting up slightly to look at her face to face...

**********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: phew Boa's okay. But don't think that Jaejoong's given up yet! hmmmm... somehow it feels like he doing this for more than the psyco fan girls eating Boa alive... Too bad i keep him shrouded in mystery =)