"What th- HOLY ING ! SHE'S YOURS?!"

Her Dangerous Oppa

Ji gathered her bags and went back to her room. she sighed. "Alright C'mon lets take these to the house". She and Jae left to go to the car.

Suenghyun was in the bathroom taking a call. He leaned against the back of the door as he opened his phone.

"Hey dongsaeng."

"Hyung... I don't know how else to say this... but..."

Suenghyun waited, "Yes?".

"Well have you noticed that Saeryung... doesn't look quite like Ji?"

'Kinda...but not all kids look like their 'rents."

"Okay... when you look at Saeryung's face does it feel like you're looking at someone... familiar?

'Well she kinda reminds me of you."

"Yea... you wanna take a wild guess why that is hyung?"

"..."

"..."

"What th- HOLY ING ! SHE'S YOURS?!"

Taemin sighed over the line. "Bingo... If your worried about Changhyun, don't HE is 100% your son. I'm sorry hyung but, if I don't tell you, Ji damn sure won't."

Suenghyun sighed. "Is there anything else before I yell at that girl?"

"Well... remember when her step father her? She got pregnant by him too. A son... He's in foster care. I used to raise him before I was in SHINee, but in Ji fashion, she left without a word, back to her old home, and Yoochul was juggled back and forth. She visits him every weekend, if she's not recording... Hyung, what she did, and does may be crazy, and sometimes downright stupid, but... she really loves you Hyung. Don't let the kids suffer because their parents are fools. If you'd let me... I want to be a father to Saeryung, like I should be..."

Suenghyun mouth was hanging open.."Wow". Just as he walked out, Ji walked back in. "Taemin, I gotta call you back she just walked in." He said and hung up. Ji stared him in the eyes before turning and going into her room. Suenghyun followed on her heels.

Suenghyun took a deep breath to keep from yelling. "Ji... why didn't you tell me that Saeryung was Taemin's daughter? I love that little girl to death. And now here I find out that I'm taking away another man's privilege to be a father.

Ji face palmed herself. "I'm so not telling Taemin anything from now on." She said and bit her lip. "Because... of how you acted when I told you I was pregnant with the twins," she ran a hand through her hair, "among other things." She said and looked at the ground.

Jae came back only to see Ji with Suenghyun. She went back into the kitchen to wait.

Suenghyun nodded. He couldn't blame her there. "But what about Yoochul? Were you just gonna continue what you were doing? Leaving all of us in the dark?"

"No... I... I wanted to wait until we were married -if we ever were... At any rate, I only have visitation rights. Even if I wanted to bring him here, I would get nagged by the courts."

"But you're his mother. You should have full rights."

"You're right I should, but that bastard step father of mine, convinced the courts that because I was a minor, I wasn't financially fit, and he also convinced the courts that I was mentally unstable."

Ji sighed, "It's alright..." she whispered. "As long as I can see my son." she turned away. "I gotta pack".

"Ji... you must be mentally unstable if you think, I'm gonna let you take away my son and daughter. I gotta call Taemin and tell him that I'll let him be SaeSae's Appa. We'll just have to split our time between here and SHINee's place. Oh, and we'll need a lawyer if we want custody of Yoochul." Ji's eyes doubled in size. Was she really hearing right? She wasn't going insane was she?!?

"I wasn't going take your kids away". She said and looked down.

"Either way you weren't gonna leave me hanging. And I say, you not moving out... again."

"I really want to move into my own house. You can come too but I need a bigger place". She said and bit her lip.

"Fine I'll move with you then." he started packing his belongings as well.

She blushed, "Really You sure you wanna stay with me?".

"I wouldn't be packing if I wasn't sure, would I?" he flashed her a smile as he hauled the cradle.

Ji sighed and bit her lip. "Why would you even..after I did all this?".

"I don't know maybe I care for you?" That was the closest thing she'd get to 'I love you' for now. They still had a few milestones to go to get to that stage.

TOP texted Taemin.

Hey little guy?
you free on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday?
Gonna have to see your girl sooner or later.

Taemin texted him back.

YES! That's the good news.
Here's some bad news though.
Tell Ji...that the courts took Yoochul.
She has one week to make a case or she won't be able to plead for custody.

Suenghyun froze inside as he read the message.

O.O
Oh !
Let me tell her now!

"Ji! Taemin just texted me. Social services took Yoochul, and we only have a week to make a case!!!!!"

Ji blinked. "Say what now?".

"You heard me, the courts got Yoochul."

She yelled and started to cry. After all this time, that monster still managed to come into her life just when things were going smoothly, and make thing miserable.

"Rest assured baby, Yoochul's coming home with us. Ain't that right guys? "Yeah!"

Ji bit her lip. "My baby..." She fell on her knees holding her sides. "I gotta go see him!"

**********************************************************************************************************************
A/N: OMG OMG OMG... JI MIGHT LOSE ALL RIGHTS TO HER SON!!!!!!!!!!