"You Guys Must Have Been Drunk..."

Her Dangerous Oppa

Key burst out of the room, stormed over to Taemin and yelled with all his being: "There, I told him. He knows. Are you happy now?" As Onew slowly came out, defeat written all over his face, Key went back in his room and slammed the door. Onew glared at Taemin with unadulterated malice, before walking back to his own room, and slamming the door. Taemin looked between Key and Onew's room. He hesitantly opened Onew's door and closed it behind him.

"Hyung...I'm sorry"

Onew was sitting on the edge of the bed, slumped over in defeat. "Of all the people... you, of all people Taemin ah." Onew sighed and shuddered. "You know, you guys had to have been drunk, because I know you wouldn't intentionally betray me like this." Onew bit his bottom lip, looked back and forth between the window, the floor, and Taemin.

"But come on Taemin! I've been drunk before too! You never see me waking up beside Minho, or Jonghyun, do you?"

Taemin having no words or excuse for his actions, shook his head and looked out the window, unable to meet Onews eyes.

"I know hyung... That's really all I can say....I'm sorry for Key hyung also I.....that's all I can say. It would've been better if I had just continued to stay away."

Taemin walked out of the room, tears threatening to fall at any given moment. Key still remained in his room, and the others all stared at Taemin, not knowing what to say. First of all, how did Taemin become drunk while nobody was paying attention? He was the youngest out of them all, besides the twins. How did his getting drunk slip under the radar? That just didn't make any sense! Boa looked at everyone.

"Wow one thing after another maybe this tour should be postponed until after everyone his settled".

DBSK, SHINee, and Boa's managers all called Lee Soo Man to request that the next 5 shows be canceled. Because the phones were on speaker, all the concert participants heard every word their boss yelled:

"Are you guys serious?!? Cancel the tour?!? Look, I'm sorry about the fact that you guys are having group issues, but this is business! Save your hissy fits for after the tour is over, then you can fight all that you want. And Boa,see if you can replace Jae and Ji! Why the hell would those girls wander off anyway when they know they have a show tonight?You know their parts right?" Lee Soo Man hung up before she could answer.

Boa winced. And Taemin tapped her shoulder. "I think it'll be okay, and the girls......" He nodded. "I know they'll be there. Maybe we should all just rest and calm down...again"

"I guess... please make the girls show up..." she asked no one in particular.She went to her room, followed by Jonghyun. Jonghyun was going to get to the bottom of her drug use one way or another.

Yoochun went back to messing with Xiah. And Taemin sat down away from the others. He called Jae. "Hello" She said and giggled. In the background he heard her giggle and yell at someone to stop touching her. "Yah. oh... no" She burst out laughing. Alright. We'll see you soon Oppa". Jae hung up before he could respond. Taemin hung up the phone, turning tomato red. That was more than he needed to know about what the girls were up to.

"Why are you so red in the face?" Onew said walking past him, his voice stiff.

"Oh umm... nothing."

Taemin was surprised that Onew even spoke to him.

Key peeked out of his bedroom door. He really wanted something to drink and eat but didn't want Onew to see him. He waved to Minho, using sign language to tell him his message, who nodded and went to get him water and a snack. Onew noticed Minho's nod and looked to see who it was he nodded to. When Key saw Onew turning to look, he ducked back behind the door. He could not face Onew right now. It'll be even worse later tonight because they had to share the stage together. He wondered how he would be able to survive the evening.

Minho walked into the kitchen got a bottled water and started to look for the snacks. Taemin came in to get a snack as well. They stood side by side not uttering a word; Minho was too flabbergasted to speak, and Taemin had no words to say for his actions. Minho grabbed what he was looking for as quickly as possible, and left the kitchen as quickly as he could. Taemin didn't know why, but Minho's avoidance was more than he could bear. He wish he could understand why that hurt more than hurting Key and Onew did.