You Know I Like Her

Finding Yourself in Seoul

After a few seconds of our body automatically responding to him, you realized you were actually kissing Kai back. There was a sweet sorrowfulness in the kiss, something you never would have expected from him.


 

Coming to your senses you ripped away from him, shoving his shoulders away from you causing him to stumble backwards. Breathing hard you took off running again, towards the general direction of the subway station. You were wishing that he wouldn’t come after you once more, you didn’t know if you could out right hurt him. You also didn’t know if you could resist him once again.

 

Kai was like a drug, once you needed to withdraw from.



 

*****


 

Stepping into your room, you had a set list in your mind to do before you’d let yourself unleash any kind of emotion. First was to not talk to anyone. You didn’t trust your mouth and your anger was still boiling underneath your skin.

 

Second; to get inside your room quickly and quietly and change into better clothes.

 

Third; to get into a private dance room and let everything you’ve bottled up out through your only talent.


 

Eun Bi immediately noticed you as you walked in, she was sprawled out on her bed, scrolling through her phone. “Hey!” she yelled with surprise, “Where were you today at practice? Director-Nim had me go back up to our room to drag you out of bed but you weren’t there.”

 

Grabbing a random shirt and your favorite pair of dance pants, you shrugged and quickly slipped out of the room. Which left a shocked Eun Bi, probably agape with surprise.


 

When you got to the room, greeted by it’s pristine floors and shiny mirrors. An instant sigh came out of your mouth when you realized you were finally alone and devoid of any unwanted human contact. Plugging your phone into the music dock, you picked the music that was selected for your dance class and it started playing.


 

You reviewed the steps in your mind as you started to warm up and stretch your tense body. It felt good to let loose, all of the stress finally leaving. You decided at this moment to not think of anything, to  just dance.

 

And that’s exactly what happened, your body moving so fluidly and naturally to the songs. Your feet and legs moving left and right, back and forth, to the bass-filled music. For once in what felt like forever, your heart was somewhere other than Kai. It was in the electrifying tune of the song and in the heart-felt moves of this dance, which was exactly where it belonged.



 

“____?”

 

Your heart lept into your throat as you jumped around to the sound of your name. A confused Luhan hesitantly stepped into the dance studio.

 

“H-hey, you scared me,” you muttered, glancing away from his angelic face.

 

“Oh, my bad,” he blurted with a sheepish grin. “But why are you here? And someone told me that you weren’t in class today?” Were you sick?” he questioned with genuine concern.

 

You didn’t want to answer any of his questions. For fear that all of your feelings trapped inside of you would well up and overflow, more than likely making you cry. You needed to dance. You had to dance more. You only had a simple answer to his never-ending questions, “Long story.”






 

Kai’s P.O.V.



 

Kai figured you’d be there.After you ran away, he knew chasing you wouldn’t help anything. Only make it worse. However, his haven seemed to be the same for you, when feeling troubled he always went to the dance room or just found somewhere to dance. No matter what time, no matter where Kai was.


 

So when Kai started watching you dance, he couldn’t stop. He couldn’t peel his eyes off of her. The way ____ moved to the music was in absolute harmony. She was simply memorizing and everything else.


 

Confusion was an understatement when you said that he were dating someone else, Kai didn’t know how to get you to trust you especially when you saw what happened the night before. Lost in thought, his eyes were glazing over, watching you dance ever so gracefully. Kai’s phone buzzing made him snap out of his hypnosis, it was his manager. . Walking into the nearest empty dance room, he answered the phone, took a deep breath and prepared himself to get chastised.  




 

Kai fortunately had wrapped up the conversation in less than ten minutes. He walked back to where you were dancing but was shocked to see his group member, Luhan in the room. The proximity between the two of them made a firm scowl instantly appear on his face. He couldn’t make out what they were saying, the sound-proof walls and door not coming to advantage this time. You weren’t saying much however, and it looked like Luhan was putting a lot of effort in the conversation.

 

Kai’s fists tightened furiously when he saw Luhan lightly grip your arm, he was about a minute away from bursting in the room and ripping Luan’s hands off of you.

 

She isn’t yours.

 

Kai had to repeat the same thing over and over in his head, stepping back and resting his head on the far opposite wall.

 

His eyes lit up when Luhan finally stepped out of the dance room, alone. His face was clearly shocked to see Kai there. “What are you doing here?” Luhan asked with astonishment, his tone light.

 

“I was just going to ask you the same thing,” Kai said with instant coldness.

 

“I saw ____ and wanted to talk to her, it’s unusual for someone to be dancing at this time, especially since I heard she wasn’t in class today.”

 

“Why does it matter to you?” Kai asked heatedly, his anger starting to increase and intensify.

 

“Is something wrong?” Luhan spoke with clear confusion but a smug smile at Kai’s over-the-top anger.

 

Veins popping out of his neck and arms, Kai stepped forward right into Luhan’s space, only a couple inches between their face. “You know I like her,” he said with gritted teeth.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello lovlies!

I'm really happy that you've all been so patient and beyong supportive of this fic, it literally makes my day when I read your comments and makes me want to write more and more.

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far ;)

I really wanted to get a chapter out since I'm leaving tomorrow for about a week, I get to get out of school early for my plane. c: 

Anyways~ I HAVE 98 CUTE SUBBIES, SO CLOSE TO 100 OHMGOODNESS.

THANK U, THANK, THANKS, THANK YOUU.

<3- Minji ^^~