Confusion

Finding Yourself in Seoul

 

What just happened? You were just kissing your archenemy in complete bliss and now, you were completely alone. Strangers all around you, and absolutely no familiar faces that you could see from the dusky lighting. You saw a white iPhone lying on the floor a few feet away, one just like yours. It probably fell out of your pocket as you were knocked down. You moved towards it, squeezing through people. Once you got that thing, you’d try to find Kai and get the hell out of here.


You grabbed and and quickly looked at the lock screen, it had the same wallpaper. Notifications appeared but you dismissed them. I’ll look at them later. I need to find Kai. You started pushing your way through the crowd to where you originally were and then you realized why you got knocked down.


A mass of people were violently shoving and running into each other, jumping up and down and screaming crazily. The definition of chaos. It was a mosh pit. Are you kidding me, here??? You angrily sighed, staying at the edge of the pit while rubbing your hurt shoulder. I need to go look for Kai.




Over an hour later, you were sitting on the curb outside of the club. Your feet aching and blistering and one side of your body completely sore from falling. The edges of your heels were rancid because you were almost positive you had stepped in someones dinner. The club was almost impossible to look through, it felt like a maze and more than once you were thoroughly baffled if you already looked there or not. You even asked the same bartender that served you the drink if he saw him, he could barely remember you and said that, “He hadn’t seen the stuck-up punk.”


You spent as much time as you could in there until your head felt like it was going to explode from the constant noise. He’s a big boy, I’m sure he’s perfectly fine. You tried your hardest to not to worry about him and if he was hurt or not, but that failed terribly. Some unknown sharp pain clung on in the inside of your chest, nagging you a bit, that if he was looking for you, wouldn’t the two of you find each other?


You decided that you’d rather walk home barefoot than in those shoes, so you listlessly took them off, rubbing the soles of your sore feet. Sighing, you grabbed your shoes and phone and started the walk back to the dorms.





****



You opened your door as silently as you could, and were greeted with a black envelope of silence, except for the slight noise of Eun Bi’s breathing. She was completely passed out, which was fortunate for you. You wouldn’t have to deal with her never-ending questions- at least for tonight. And that was more than relieving. Especially since you, yourself, didn’t even know what happened.


Dropping down onto your bed like a rock, you didn’t even bother changing into better clothes or taking off your mass of makeup. You just wanted sleep and a clear head. You unlocked your phone and looked at the time.


4:13 a.m.


Great. Tomorrow will be hell. Director-Nim’s punishment was worse than I thought...


A confused furrow formed on your face as the layout on your phone looked completely different, you opened your messages and saw obscure names. Except for one, which was at the top of the messages.


Luhan?


Curiosity got the best of you, even though you realized that this obviously wasn’t your phone. You couldn’t force to stop your thumb from opening the text. In huge confusion and part disbelief, your eyes widened.


What the hell man? You couldn’t tell that I obviously like her? Thanks for nothing.”