Bliss & Then...

Finding Yourself in Seoul

 

You gasped with surprise and disbelief. You felt him smile upon your lips. Your mind instantly set off into thousands of colors, like fireworks. It felt like your brain was burning up, and none of your half-formed thoughts were making it through. The only thing that got through your seemingly damaged nerves, was that you were enjoying it.

 

 His lips felt like satin and tasted like sweat. He took advantage of your surprise and kissed you again, his lips coasting over yours. He moved his hand from your thigh to the small of your back. His hands were probably the only thing supporting your body upright. He seemed to greedily take all the strength instantaneously from your body. He moved his other hand from the middle of your shoulder blades to the delicate skin on your neck. Lightly grasping the back of it.

 

By now, you realized you should be doing something. Anything! Instead of barely standing there and being about as responsive as a doll.

 

 

Some instinct arose, clearing out a few of the distracting colors that were bursting in your mind and you ran your hands through his heavenly soft hair; letting your fingertips grab the tips of it. Gathering some courage, you kissed him back. Both of you seem to be letting the music soar through your veins and take you into another reality.

 

Resting one of your hands on the side of his neck, which was gleaming with sweat. You applied more pressure onto his lips and neck. Getting momentum, you stood up more securely. He broke the melting of your lips and looked at your crimson face, smiling wide. The untamed flame you saw in his eyes right before he kissed you was raging now. Ready to burn anything in it’s way. You bit your lip, your huge eyes silently staring at him. He still had his hand clasped on the back of your neck, but now he ran his hand up to your jaw, cupping it lightly.

 

Wanting more, you leaned dangerously close to his lips again. You felt a short chuckle leave his chest. He his lips. Shuttering your eyes shut, you waited for the rush of emotion and adrenaline to occur.

 

A light, creamy peck was felt at the base of your throat. Your skin instantly warming to it’s touch. Kai started trailing kisses from your jawline, getting closer and closer to your lips. You ran your hands through the back of his hair again, letting him know to keep going.

 

 

 

Abruptly you felt a large weight slam into you. You felt as if heaven was locking its gates against you, and slamming you into concrete hell. Your arms tore from Kai and your side slammed into the definite floor. You landed somewhere deeper into the crowd, a thrown position beheld you. Brokenly laying on your side, supported by your elbows, which were already blooming bruises. Confusion and shock surged through you. Panic filling your eyes. Sitting up, you looked at dozens of pairs of feet. Where you were now was completely unfamiliar to where you were only a moment ago. Lost in this dark madness, that was just oh-so sweet you. The dancing people were either too intoxicated to care, or flat-out didn’t care because they paid no mind to you lying abashed on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey lovlies, ^^

This is a super short chapter, but I really felt happy with how this ended and wanted to get something out. :)

Thank you, THANK YOU for all the comments and subs! I really

and truly look forward to everything.

All of you are so incredibly nice and lovely.

 

I'll work really hard at getting the next chapter out asap!
Happy readying!

<3- Minji