Secret Revealed

Who is she?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NCBjyBK4w

 


 "You know that I can kill you in 1 second..." Kana said to the man holding her.She was not afraid to the man and getting hurt.


"Hyung,What are they talking about?" One of the boys questioned s.
"I don't know.LET'S GO!"


Soon the man released you and he chased the boys.
"YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?" He managed to block the boys to run away.But Kana gestured him to stopped.And then she told him to leave.The highschoolers facing their backs to her so they can't see her making gesture to men.


She watched the black suit mens leaved the place and start turning her head on the boys.One of them approached her.Then all of them are starting to approached her too.

"You know us right?"One of the boys asked her and smirk.


"Tell me what you saw a while ago" He started speaking to her.As he were approaching her she can do nothing but to run away.

She started to ran away but someone grab her wrist and pulled her and started walking on to her making her feet stumble backwards.She keeps walking backwards but unfortunately the wall stopped her.And now the boys surround her.
"Now you can't escape,tell me what you saw" The tall boy locked her with his body and she can feel his breath.She only shooked her head.She only wanted to escape from this boys.
"So you saw it?...Guys what do we have to do to her?" Chanyeol asked turning his head to them.
"Hyung,What if she reveal that we are a gangster?" Tao said to s with worrying look.*What if they are a gangster?*


"Yah girl! Don't you dare spread this rumour in the school.If you reveal it you will be dead." Kris said to her while giving her a death glare.


"Yah,Duizhang Why do you trust her easily?" Luhan said to Kris.Luhan is right.How will they trust the girl to not reveal their secrets when they doesn't know her.


"Then what do you want to do? Kill her?"


"Isn't that too much?" Baekhyun can't help but pitying the girl.


"Does manager hyung found one?" Suho began to speak.*Manager?*


" Her?..I don't think so..Can she do the chores?" Chen spatted.Pointing at he girl.*Huh? Chores?*
 

"That's the only way.Even if she can't." Suho replied.
 

"Yah,Nerd.Go home and pack your things your going to lived with us." Chanyeol spoke to her.
 

"What if I don't?" Kana began to spoke.She was annoyed that they continuing their conversation like she was invisible.

"So now you've talk..I thought you don't have tongue.."

"We will make your highschool days hell.."

"I didn't say that I will reveal your secret.And live with you..."

"We don't know maybe you will someday when we are not around so we will be eyeing you from now on.Plus who doesn't want to live with us!? All of the girls in school will sacrifice their lives just to be with us." Kai said like it was obvious.She only gave him the death glare.

"So whether you like it or not you'll lived with us and be our 'maid'.Arraseo?"Xiumin spoke.
 

"What? a m-maid?" Kana was too shocked that she was going to be maid.She slowly speaked and choked on the word 'maid'.She will going to be the maid of these 12 gangster yet school Kingka's.

"Yeah,Maid..or our slave? I think..So you don't have choice to say no to us." Lay spoke.
 

"Yeah,Great.This is the worse day I ever had."She mumbled.
 

"What? What did you say?" Chanyeol asked.
 

"Nothing.I said that you're ears are broken." Kana replied.
 

"Yah!"
 

"Stop it Chanyeol.You,Let's go to your house and pack your things." Suho commanded.
 

Now that she will lived with 12 hormones what will her life be?Will she fall inlove?Will she change? Will the boys reveal her secret?

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NCBjyBK4wTo be continued...

 

 


And yeah I'm done with 2 chapters And truly sorry for the grammars English is not my 1st so Hope you enjoy the exo part HEHEHE!!!

Whoooo!! FANGIRLING!!

HAHAHA!!!

Baekhyun's Suggestion

Who wants to shop?