Duties

Who is she?

"BEEP! BEEP! IT'S 5:30 AM" The clock announcer wake up Kana.She slammed the clock and got up.She slowly open up her eyes,her eyes wandering around the room.It's white not black,single bed not double.

"Who's this lady?"

 

"A maid."

 

"Really? Good thing that you found one.I'm too busy to search."

 

"By the way I'm Junyoung" He held his hand infront of the girl begging her to shake with her.

 

"Yang Kana" She replied her name.And gladly accept his hand.

 

"Take care of them 'kay? They might be stubborn but you will get to it"

 

"That's your room and this is the key of this house and here is my number just call me whenever something happend"She nodded

 

She sighed.After she get prepared for school.She slowly make her way towards the kitchen and started making toast for the sleeping boys and make her bento.After she had done with her work.She left the house early and rode her bike.She left the sticky notes on the table incase the boys had wake up.

 

Exo made their way to the kitchen after they got prepare for the school.The boys got downstairs one by one.Some of them are yawning and some of them are greeting the other members.

"Oh Who made this?"D.O asked.Confuse that the food are on the table.None of the Exo boys would wake up in the early morning just to make a breakfast.Absolutely not.D.O always cook for them.

"There is a notes on the table."D.O pick up the note and started reading.

                        "EAT IT BEFORE IT GETS COLD."

"Good thing that I don't have to cook breakfast everyday!"D.O beamed happily.

 

"Are you so glad that you don't have to make a food for us?" Baekhyun pouted.

 


"Maybe,But who knows that her cooking skills might be bad"

 


"Atleast she can make toast."Chanyeol grinned.

 


"Pfft..Even an 8 year old kid can make it"D.O said sarcastically.
 


"Whatever.."
 


"Stop blabbering and just eat."Suho commanded.

 


"But that Yang Kana,She seems not interested with us..Right? Luhan ge?"Tao asked.

 

"Yeah it seems so."
 

At school...

 

"Kyaaa~~~Oppa you look cool" They're so hot!" You could only hear the squealing over here and there around the school.


"Here we go again"Chanyeol made a face and soon his expression turned 360º degrees.

 

"Hi girls~"They began shaking ,waving his hands and show his freaky teeth to the fangirls.

 

And the girls reacting soon as they do their fanservice.The screaming sound soon went off as the EXO boys separated their ways,going to their classes.

 

 


 

Kana's POV

I woke up early today.First thing I realize is I am the maid of that 12 boys.*Sigh*I wake up as usual,5:30 and go to the bathroom and wear my clothes.I go down stairs and no one of the boys were up.I was gonna make a breakfast for my self but I realized that I'm not living by 'MY SELF'.I just made a simple breakfast today.And left for school cause I just wanna have a peaceful time on school before the students come.

 

I am in the rooftop,flipping through the pages.When I was reading a book,the squealing has started. *Huh?Aren't they too early to come school?* Well I am always early and I know when do they started screaming.I checked my wrist and saw my watch.It's 8.
*So I did take my time to made for their breakfast* I thought and sigh.I slowly stand up and dust my small skirt.I made my way to the classroom.I saw a bunch of girls standing and begging something to the person next to my seat.I just keep my face and walk towards to my seat.

"Oppa are you free on Saturday night?"

 

"Oppa can you come to my party?"

 

And there this girl shoved away their presents making the boxes drop on the floor.They had their angry expression on their faces and when they slowly turned their head to the girl shoved their presents their face turned to fear.The fist before turning into tremble hands.

"You're presents are dust.He doesn't like it so he's ignoring you"She glared them and soon the girls made their way to their seats.

 

"You're hanging with me right Sehun oppa?"It's Kim Hee Chee.Yeah she is the leader of the gangster,Kim Hee Chee.Well her name kinda sounds like 'kimchi' HAHAHA!!.Yeah this is me It just my outside attitude.I used to hid many things in myself.Well back to Kimchi she usually clings to the cold,smart and the soccer player,Sehun.They call him Ice flower prince in this school.He's the second maknae on the group.
[A/N:EXO hadn't debut yet here so there is no EXO-K nor EXO-M.]
I wonder why is he so cold to others.Well I'm cold to other too because I have a reason.

Well back to them this Kimchi ask if he's hanging with her right? Well he just ignored it and he seem relief that the had teacher come.

 



Well why is Sehun is cold to others?And why Kana is hiding her feelings?

 

 

 
 


Thanks EVERYBUDDY HEHEHE!!! My head seems so heavy but don't worry~I'm okay..Hontouni Arigatou~ Jeongmal Gomawo Yo~

 

Well incase you didn't know my bias is Luhan!!WAIT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE LEADING IS LUHAN KAY?