Thumb

Who is she?

Sehun couldn't believe that the 'nerd' Kana sleeps for the first time especially all of the classes.She was scribbling to the notes but after a minutes she's lowering her head covering her face and sleeping.Somehow Sehun thought it was his fault too.

 

If she didn't tutor him 7 hours everyday,she wouldn't be tired.Remember she have work to do plus chores to do at their dorm.Adding the annoying Jaeho who always complain during her lessons.She can't do nothing about that.He's so dumb to solve the math problems in 10 hours.

 

Sehun seems doing pretty good these days specially when he's an idol.He can understand and solve the subject math who people dislike the most.Sehun didn't know but he stared her peaceful face all this time.

 

This is the first time he saw her not an emotionless but an angel face of her.He was in deep thoughts about her while staring her face.What was she doing these days,where are her parents,what's her status and so on.

 

Kana ubruptly wakes up yawning covering with her hand.The boy find it cute and he was too shocked when the girl look at him and widened her eyes as well.Sehun quickly look somewhere and meets his eyes on his teacher.

 

"Answer the problem on the board!"Sehun shakily stand up and go inront.He took the chalk and start writing the fomula.Kana watch him solving the problem and nod at times when he write the equation correctly.

 

He placed the chalk back and went back to Kana's side.Kana ducked her head in the desk with her arms and her lips went up a bit.Sehun sighed in relief and turn his head to the girl.

 

*Thank you.*

 

Little did he know,he mumble it enough to be heard by the girl.The girl unkwowingly smile.This time showing her teeth and widely smiled unnoticed by the boy.

 

*You did a great job.*

 

 

 

The school ended as usual and the school slowly becoming empty.The girl walking down the hallway when she spotted a man figure coming towards her way.

 

"Hey,nerd.Do we have lesson today?"It was none other than Jaeho.His voice seems interested and excited making Kana feel weird at his attitude.

 

She chuckled coldly,"And now you want to be tutored?"She coldly teased.Smirk spread through the boy's face.

 

"No.I'm going to play with my friends."He turned around to walk away and turned around again to face her and added"But,If you want that much to be with me,I'll guess I'm going to give you a chance."The girl made a disgusted face and scoffed,bumping her shoulders to him.

 

Sehun was watching behind them and softly chuckled.When he realized he was late to his practice,he runs down the hallways and keep bumping with the students.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was walking down the road like a drunk.I feel dizzy since morning and my knees are wea.I keep bumping with people and bowing too.I felt like I'm an old woman.I keep yawning evertime I step and my eyes get watery.I walk down the dark alley.

 

'I'm tryin hard to be noticed.At the same time,tryin hard to not exposed myself.It's so hard.My dad wouldn't even be proud of me.I always do the work.I always do something that I don't like.Everyday,everynight.Every minutes I have.I don't have time for myself.

 

They look at me like I'm a commoner.Even my only family,my only one.I know that he thinks of me like a'thing'.Like a thing could be use when bad things happen.And I am so stupid.I know,I know that I have brain but I can't use it well.

 

I am in fault too.I allowed them to use me.I allowed them to control things like me.I want to stop now.I want to leave.I want to be free.But I can't.Things are going to be more complicated.'Just go with it' that's my word everyday.

 

I sighed and I didn't know I arrived at my destination.There was lock and you will put your thumb on it.So it means,only members are only allowed to enter.I didn't hesitate and put my thumb on it.The sound came out.

 

 

 

"Agent 101 Yang Kana...Enters."

 

 

 

 

One more time.

 

 

 

"Agent 101 Yang Kana...Enters."


As you can see I didn't write POV intentionally.

 

And thanks to all of the subbies who stayed here with me.

-exokticfan

 

Update:2013/06/15